Kenwood Multi Purpose Rechargeable KN500

Kenwood Multi Purpose Rechargeable KN500

MPN: KN500
See the Best Kitchen Knives in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1.8
Uland59
Uland59Delegate, New South Wales

Great cordless knife!!!!

I have a small cafe and use this all the time. Kenwood had battery issues with this knife which have been addressed now. The knife I have now is the same as the one I purchased in 2009 except it hasn't died, or even gone close in the 22 months I have had this one. It goes on the charger overnight, but even if it doesnt, we can get at least 2 days operation out of it. We had a big bushfire season last year and were cutting 200-300 rolls a day plus sandwiches as well as our normal days operation and the knife never ran out of grunt.

Robbie D
Robbie Dasked

Agree with all comments posted "Great / Fantastic" product when working.
Unfortunately seems to be a design flaw or absolute "Lifespan Cycle" that renders the product useless within (12-18mths) hmmmm.........what do you know, that's just outside of the Warranty Period!!
Shame on you Kenwood - Once such a trusted brand!!

Bm670
Bm670asked

I just got my knife and then it started shaking while cutting with blades both uneven. Now I can’t get the blades out!!

Chris Michalak
Chris Michalakasked

How do I know when knife is fully charged?...does the green light change colour?...doesn.t seem to be charging properly as it only works for a few minutes after charging...

Warwick
Warwick

It doesn't change, always green. I just charge it overnight. If it still only lasting a few minutes, might be a faulty battery.

See all Kenwood Multi Purpose Rechargeable KN500 questions

Get an answer from our members and Kenwood representatives

CategoryKitchen Knives