Kenwood Multi Blade Chopper CH250

Kenwood Multi Blade Chopper CH250

3.0

Very dissapointed

Have used this machine a handful of times and it has stopped working. Like the "crap" review the blade spins with no food but cant handle anything else. Also the blades were are so sharp I sliced my finger open and needed a trip to the hospital. Luckily like the other review I bought it on sale and have binned it. Wont buy anything else from Kenwood.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Sair Rah

Sair RahCanberra

Crap - lasted 28 days

I bought this on sale for $64.50 less than a month ago and it seems it wasn't even worth that. It seemed to function fine until today, when now it can't even handle a 1cm cube of sour dough bread!! The blades just stop spinning. They spin fine when it is completely empty. Yes it is under warranty, but that's not much help when I need to use it right now and am at home with toddlers so can't just duck off to the shops to replace it. And the customer service number on all the papers is a UK phone number. Not happy. Thought I was buying a quality brand.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Jacno

Jacno

Be aware

I absolutely loved my chopper I bought in early 2014 I got my money's worth out of it sadly it died Xmas 2015...replacement lids are unavailable which is a bother considering the machine itself is function able but due to push down start on lid I can no longer use it was never dw & taken good care of, bowls however can be replaced....go figure??? Sadly I am considering other brands..

Automatic Dicers & Choppers

Find out how Kenwood Multi Blade Chopper CH250 compares to other Automatic Dicers & Choppers

JenHobart

JenHobartHobart, TAS

Very Good

Waraich

Waraich

Brilliant

Perfect for chopping onion, coriander , garlic , ginger etc. small size, blades r extra sharp. Do the job in few seconds. I highly recommend. Also v pretty in shape n size. The quad blade is something new to me. But its good. Reasonable price. Low in noise. Very portable n light weight

Be careful with extra sharp blades