Kenwood MultiPro Home FDP641WH / FDP642BK / FDP646SI

Kenwood MultiPro Home FDP641WH / FDP642BK / FDP646SI

FDP641WH (White), FDP642BK (Black) and FDP646SI (Silver)

Roxanne Spangenberg

Roxanne SpangenbergSydney

Didn’t last

I was pretty happy when I found this Kenwood on special at Harvey Norman. Paid under $200 for it! However I threw the machine away about a week ago. I bought this Kenwood more than 2 years ago, maybe in 2016/2017 and it didn’t last. The motor burnt out after I used it to puree my pumpkin soup. I was so surprised that it broke as I was always a fan of Kenwood! My husband had to take the base outside as you could smell the smoke and plastic burning. I did use the blender on a weekly basis, however I also use my nutribullet every morning and that still works! Not a great appliance.

Noise Level
Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Soups

Rae

RaeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing and a real time saver!

Excellent food processor making meal time quicker. Attachments are of great quality & save me soo much time especially grating, slicing etc. Love that all attachments, as well as lid & bowl can go into dishwasher.

Purchased in June 2018.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Weekly
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough and Ground Meat

MarianneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Where’s the storage??

I decided on this food processor as it seemed to have a lot of options, which is just what I need. It seems to be a reasonable value processor/blender. I’ve taken it all out of the box and was soo disappointed to find that there’s no storage compartment for all the bits and bots. This is going to mean a cupboard overhaul to find a drawer to fit all the parts, large and small! Yet to try the machine, once I do I’ll put another review in.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman Online for $249.00.

George37

George37Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product but only a matter of time before parts are lost

Did my research by reading lots of reviews and bought this for my wife. She is super impressed so far with the quality and its versatility. She loves the fact that it does so much and does it well. Good to see that Kenwood makes an affordable product that is a kitchen must. Only gripe is the parts will probably be lost or misplaced as there are so many and nowhere to store them. Wish this was a standard inclusion for such products.i hope Kenwood read such reviews and take note.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Country NSW buyer

Country NSW buyernsw, 2452

Agreat blender

Love the large capacity of the bowl. Allows me to make 3 & 4 batches of one recipe at a time. But still works great for smaller amounts too. I am using the grating and slicing blades more often now due to the larger capacity and ability to cook in bulk. The two different sizes on the feeding tube are great at stopping smaller size food slipping sideways when grating and slicing. The blender is a bit fiddly to pull apart and wash. I don't have a stand mixer so will appreciate the whisk attachments when I need to whip cream at Christmas time. Compact size of the power unit is one of my favourite features. It is easy to wipe clean and store away.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Shontel

Shontel

Use it everday

I love my Kenwood processor, it's the best. multi functional and easy to clean and reuse with in minutes. I can go from making hummus to muffins in a matter of a couple of minutes by simply rinsing and drying. The size of the processor is perfect to mix muffins and the blender is great for a family of 4 to have smoothies in the morning.

Date PurchasedJan 2017