Kenwood Multipro Sense FPM810

Kenwood Multipro Sense FPM810

MPNs: 35905406 and FPM810

Not a good choice

When trying 2 cream sugar & butter it forms a ball & just goes around & around. There’s a strong burning smell when in use. I have written to Kenwood twice no reply

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for $380.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Kenwood t.Kenwood

Hi Bren, this is no good at all. Can you please give our friendly customer support team a call on 1800 126 659? Best, Kenwood

Mike

MikeMacArthur 2904, ACT

We should have bought this years ago

This processor is so much more than the combination of other kitchen tools we were using. The powerful motor creates a far better outcome than other processors we have used over the last 40 years. The safety features work perfectly ie., if the various parts aren't locked into place correctly it won't turn on. The parts are solid and are of excellent quality. Really easy to clean.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys Online store for $343.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Used for: Ground Nuts / Nut Butters
Kenwood t.Kenwood

Hi Mike, thanks for your review! We're so glad to hear your MultiPro Sense is treat you so well. Best, Kenwood

Jdperth

JdperthPerth, WA

Kenwood food processor Model FDM300SS

I purchased this food processor for my mother as a birthday gift. She took it overseas with her a month ago. She used it to mince some meat a week ago. It worked great the first time. Three days later it did not work. The blade does not turn even though she can hear the noise of the motor running. Very disappointed!

Purchased in April 2019 at Betta Home Living for $119.00.

Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Ground Meat
Kenwood t.Kenwood

Hi there, this is no good at all. Can you please give our friendly customer support team a call on 1800 126 659? Best, Kenwood

Alugra Drones

Alugra DronesSydney, NSW

Great Blender and food processor

I mostly use it as a blender. It has a powerful motor that blends everything very quickly and efficiently. The snap down lid can be a little difficult to remove, especially for the elderly. Otherwise, it is an excellent product.

Mid C

Mid CHobart, TAS

Looks good on the bench and seems powerful so far.

We had a Bosch one when we were overseas and it lacked a lot of power. The Kenwood seems much more powerful, my only concern is how durable the plastic materials are, but so far so good. I agree with other reviews that the egg beater attachment feels flimsy. We made home-made pate the other day and it did a great job of making a smooth and consistent texture. Fitting the lid can be a bit tricky, but still getting used to it all.

Purchased in April 2019 at David Jones Online Store for $341.10.

Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Adrian G

Adrian GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Design Flaws and Quality Issues

Purchased in May 2016 for $450.00.

Bernie

BernieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Used it once and it wouldnt turn on again

I received this food processor as a Xmas gift. The first time I used it, it was fine. Made pastry which turned out great. Went to use it again today and it wouldn’t turn on. Only had it for 6 weeks and used once. We returned it to the Good Guys where we bought it, they tested it and gave us full refund. What happened to quality control? Very disappointing!

Purchased in December 2018 for $359.00.

Product is used: Rarely
Used for: Dough

Amysydney

A decent blender for the price

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Zac Z

Zac ZPerth, WA

Flimsy and Overrated

We got this Food Processor at Christmas. It looked like a great buy and for a week it was OK.
Now the blender is unusable after the thread on the base unit and blender itself both disintegrated. I've emailed both Kenwood and the local repairer about the blender and so far I only hear the sound of crickets.

The Food processor is OK for preparing food with the discs. If you try to do anything more heavy duty like make protein balls with the chopping blade, then be prepared to have to hold the machine down, because it will jump around the bench like a lunatic.

Not happy. I expected better at this price point.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
KRM

KRMMelbourne

Very happy with this product.

Have used the jug for smoothies many time. Very sturdy blade. Quite heavy glass so hard to lift sometimes. Easy to clean. I suggest taking the bottom part of the jug off and cleaning all parts - easy to do. Note the arrow directions for opening and closing. Have only used the food processor twice but so far so good. This appliance comes with many parts that I'm not sure I will use. Need a bit of storage for all the bits and pieces! Overall, very happy with this product.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Tammy

Tammy

Biggest waste of money, so disappointed

Date PurchasedApr 2014

Johnny

JohnnyCairns

Works well

I only use this food processor to make cauliflower rice and it works well (very quick) but not as good as using the blender. The rice is watery when it's made from a processor compared to a blender but still way better because of its quickness. Otherwise for general purpose use it works very well.

Kenwood t.Kenwood

Thanks for your review, Johnny!

April

AprilAuckland

Like the processor but having major problems with the blender

Very disappointing product!

After my 25 year old Braun Multisystem was accidentally dropped and smashed beyond repair, I researched the heck out of what to replace it with and was recommended this product. Wish I had read ALL the reviews before buying. 1st time I used the whisk, one of the beaters broke off inside the plastic thing which holds the beaters over the bowl! Also, the mixing of biscuit dough was not very good, and I had to stop the machine a lot to scrape the unmixed dough into the middle of the bowl as the beaters did not do the job! Now, reading how many other people have had the SAME issue, I wish I had bought something else! Have emailed Delonghi (who recommended this product to me!) to ask how to get a replacement whisk, and hope they help me.

Abigail

AbigailPerth, WA

Great processor, okay blender

I have not had any of the concerns other reviewers have of the machine regularly bench-jumping, and I process nuts and other hard foods frequently in the food processor. I have had only one problem when an almond attached itself to the point of the blade and then the machine jumped a bit. Removed the almond from the blade and continued processing and no problems. My gripe is with the blender. It doesnt blend as well as it should, and because the internal bottom is not flat, traces of food are left in the seam at the bottom, even after washing with a brush. It is annoying. Sometimes a sale price item can sway your better judgement.

Kenwood t.Kenwood

Hi Abigail, we're so sorry to hear you are disappointed with your blender. If you could please reply with the model number of your blender we will see if there is anything we can do to improve your experience.

El T

El TPerth, WA

Great value, very versatile

The great thing about this very weighty machine is the versatility- it comes with a large bowl, smaller bowl, and a glass blender which is beneficial when you are limited on cupboard space. When I say weighty I definitely mean it- the box it comes in is huge and weighs around 12kg, so keep that in mind when purchasing. The weight makes it feel sturdy. I also like the built in scales- handy when you don't want to reach for the measuring cups.

Fantastic value

Diem

DiemAdelaide

Happy with my purchase

I’ve had this for a year now and happy with it. I use it to mix bread, pasta, pesto, sauces, dips, chop veggies and mice meat. The inbuilt scales are very handy. There are a few negatives though, sometimes if you don’t have enough food in it, it doesn’t chop well because the food can’t catch on. It does have a smaller compartment but food falls through so you need to end up washing all parts anyway. Also sometimes the ends of food get stuck using the slicing tool. It doesn’t stop the machine but doesn’t finish slicing properly and slides around between the blade and the lid. don’t know if other appliances finish food ends better.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Kmdar

KmdarSydney

Good buy

I bought it from the good guys. But it was cheaper at Bing Lee which i found later so better compare prices before purchasing. So far I really like using this. Its a bit heavy but sturdy at the same time. Quite expensive but a good choice if you are looking to buy a stronger machine. Minces Beef pretty well.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Trish

TrishPerth WA

Great solid product with inbuilt scales.

I am so pleased with my new Kenwood food processor. I hadn't expected to have to pay over $500 for this appliance but with a long warranty and a solid build the quality of the product drew me in. I use a food processor most days as I love to cook, I find having inbuilt scales makes mixing recipes so much easier. I have used the blender jug and half of the attachments and all of them have worked better than I had expected. I would recommend this product.

Date PurchasedSep 2017