Kenwood Multipro Sense FPM810

• Safety
M M.

M M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just what I need

Purchased in September 2020 at The Good Guys Online store for A$399.00.

Product is used Daily
Used for Dips & Condiments, Ground Meat and Soups

Hi M.M,
Thank you so much for your review. I'm so happy you are enjoying the kitchen machine. Very much appreciate you feedback

PiajessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good solid performer

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$385.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Dough and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters

So disappointed

I treated myself to an expensive (for me) food processor and blender. So disappointed. It’s so hard to unscrew the blender base from the blender bowl for cleaning. I have to turn it upside down to try to get it off. Tried not putting it on so tightly but then it leaks. The blender doesn’t blend evenly either. My $50 stick blender does a better job. The food processor works well.

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for A$380.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters
De'Longhi StaffKenwood
Disappointed
Disappointed

Ruth M

Ruth MSydney, NSW

Design Flaws

The way the blade works just seems faulty - trying to chop walnuts, it creates a fine walnut dust and then big chunks, no even consistency at all. We emptied them out and did it by hand. Trying to blend soft dates it just pushed them round in circles and chopped nothing. Even making a salsa out of grilled capsicum and olive oil, the blender was jumping around the counter as it if were blending rocks, and the capsicum was taking a very long time to even break into smaller pieces. This machine just does not work.

Purchased in August 2018 at David Jones Retail Stores for A$380.00.

Product is used Rarely
De'LonghiKenwood

Hi, thank you for your review. We have shared this with our team and appreciate your feedback. Our aim is to make long lasting machines and this feedback is very valuable to us. Best, Kenwood

Not a good choice

When trying 2 cream sugar & butter it forms a ball & just goes around & around. There’s a strong burning smell when in use. I have written to Kenwood twice no reply

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$380.00.

Kenwood t.Kenwood

Hi Bren, this is no good at all. Can you please give our friendly customer support team a call on 1800 126 659? Best, Kenwood

Mike

MikeMacArthur 2904, ACT

We should have bought this years ago

This processor is so much more than the combination of other kitchen tools we were using. The powerful motor creates a far better outcome than other processors we have used over the last 40 years. The safety features work perfectly ie., if the various parts aren't locked into place correctly it won't turn on. The parts are solid and are of excellent quality. Really easy to clean.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys Online store for A$343.00.

Used for Ground Nuts / Nut Butters
Kenwood t.Kenwood

Hi Mike, thanks for your review! We're so glad to hear your MultiPro Sense is treat you so well. Best, Kenwood

Jdperth

JdperthPerth, WA

Kenwood food processor Model FDM300SS

I purchased this food processor for my mother as a birthday gift. She took it overseas with her a month ago. She used it to mince some meat a week ago. It worked great the first time. Three days later it did not work. The blade does not turn even though she can hear the noise of the motor running. Very disappointed!

Purchased in April 2019 at Betta Home Living for A$119.00.

Used for Ground Meat
Kenwood t.Kenwood

Hi there, this is no good at all. Can you please give our friendly customer support team a call on 1800 126 659? Best, Kenwood

Alugra Drones

Alugra DronesSydney, NSW

Great Blender and food processor

I mostly use it as a blender. It has a powerful motor that blends everything very quickly and efficiently. The snap down lid can be a little difficult to remove, especially for the elderly. Otherwise, it is an excellent product.

Mid C

Mid CHobart, TAS

Looks good on the bench and seems powerful so far.

We had a Bosch one when we were overseas and it lacked a lot of power. The Kenwood seems much more powerful, my only concern is how durable the plastic materials are, but so far so good. I agree with other reviews that the egg beater attachment feels flimsy. We made home-made pate the other day and it did a great job of making a smooth and consistent texture. Fitting the lid can be a bit tricky, but still getting used to it all.

Purchased in April 2019 at David Jones Online Store for A$341.10.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Adrian G

Adrian GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Design Flaws and Quality Issues

Purchased in May 2016 for A$450.00.

Bernie

BernieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Used it once and it wouldnt turn on again

I received this food processor as a Xmas gift. The first time I used it, it was fine. Made pastry which turned out great. Went to use it again today and it wouldn’t turn on. Only had it for 6 weeks and used once. We returned it to the Good Guys where we bought it, they tested it and gave us full refund. What happened to quality control? Very disappointing!

Purchased in December 2018 for A$359.00.

Product is used Rarely
Used for Dough
Amy

Amysydney

A decent blender for the price

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Zac Z

Zac ZPerth, WA

Flimsy and Overrated

We got this Food Processor at Christmas. It looked like a great buy and for a week it was OK.
Now the blender is unusable after the thread on the base unit and blender itself both disintegrated. I've emailed both Kenwood and the local repairer about the blender and so far I only hear the sound of crickets.

The Food processor is OK for preparing food with the discs. If you try to do anything more heavy duty like make protein balls with the chopping blade, then be prepared to have to hold the machine down, because it will jump around the bench like a lunatic.

Not happy. I expected better at this price point.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
KRM

KRMMelbourne

Very happy with this product.

Have used the jug for smoothies many time. Very sturdy blade. Quite heavy glass so hard to lift sometimes. Easy to clean. I suggest taking the bottom part of the jug off and cleaning all parts - easy to do. Note the arrow directions for opening and closing. Have only used the food processor twice but so far so good. This appliance comes with many parts that I'm not sure I will use. Need a bit of storage for all the bits and pieces! Overall, very happy with this product.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Tammy

Tammy

Biggest waste of money, so disappointed

Date PurchasedApr 2014

Johnny

JohnnyCairns

Works well

I only use this food processor to make cauliflower rice and it works well (very quick) but not as good as using the blender. The rice is watery when it's made from a processor compared to a blender but still way better because of its quickness. Otherwise for general purpose use it works very well.

Kenwood t.Kenwood

Thanks for your review, Johnny!

April

AprilAuckland

Like the processor but having major problems with the blender

Very disappointing product!

After my 25 year old Braun Multisystem was accidentally dropped and smashed beyond repair, I researched the heck out of what to replace it with and was recommended this product. Wish I had read ALL the reviews before buying. 1st time I used the whisk, one of the beaters broke off inside the plastic thing which holds the beaters over the bowl! Also, the mixing of biscuit dough was not very good, and I had to stop the machine a lot to scrape the unmixed dough into the middle of the bowl as the beaters did not do the job! Now, reading how many other people have had the SAME issue, I wish I had bought something else! Have emailed Delonghi (who recommended this product to me!) to ask how to get a replacement whisk, and hope they help me.

Abigail

AbigailPerth, WA

Great processor, okay blender - Revised this title and star rating Jan 7, 2020 | Crap Product

Purchased in March 2018.

Product is used Daily
Used for Dips & Condiments, Dough, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups
Kenwood t.Kenwood

Hi Abigail, we're so sorry to hear you are disappointed with your blender. If you could please reply with the model number of your blender we will see if there is anything we can do to improve your experience.

El T

El TPerth, WA

Great value, very versatile

The great thing about this very weighty machine is the versatility- it comes with a large bowl, smaller bowl, and a glass blender which is beneficial when you are limited on cupboard space. When I say weighty I definitely mean it- the box it comes in is huge and weighs around 12kg, so keep that in mind when purchasing. The weight makes it feel sturdy. I also like the built in scales- handy when you don't want to reach for the measuring cups.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

LSFasked

Hi! I've just recently purchased a Kenwood FDM302SS Food Processor with Blender and Chopper attachments. I eventually figured out how to open the food processor, but am having trouble getting the Blender and Chopper attachments to open. A friend was able to get the Blender off its base (there are two little red things that are, apparently, a lock - she managed to unlock them, so the thing came apart). I'm unable to achieve the same thing - and it's the same with the chopper.
What am I doing wrong???? (And as we are in Stage 4 lockdown in this city, I can't take the items to the store for help.)

Hi LSF,
I'm sorry your experiencing these problems. It does sound like all your attachments are just a little stiff due to being new, I would check the instructions as to how to unlock the attachments but if it helps to talk to someone instead I would ring Kenwood customer service on 1800 126 659 and someone should be able to walk you through the process.

LSF

Thanks so much for your response. As I had another problem (the food processor wouldn't work at all, but the blender does) I'm being sent out a replacement food processor attachment - hopefully that will solve the problem. As for being unable to undo the things - the chopper bowl now unscrews, but the blender 'bowl' is still stuck - I'll have to wait until someone with bigger/stronger hands than mine can have a go. If it's still a problem then, I'll call customer service and see if they can send me a replacement.
Sorry to be such a pain!
Kind regards,
Loraine

Hi LSF,
I'm happy someone was able to help, I do understand the need to have someone with bigger, stronger hands near by ... have you tried the grip pads that you can buy from the supermarket, I find these do the trick.

If you do find any more problems, please do not hesitate to contact us again, we love being able to help our customers.

Clock tineasked

I just took my Kenwood Multipro Compact food processor out of the box and cannot get the bowl off the base. Any ideas?

Piajess

It is very stiff initially. I'd try giving it a good hard push anti-clockwise, whilst holding the handle. Interestingly I don't recall that my bowl was on the base. It was packed separately in cardboard. Best of luck. If it doesn't succeed, take it back to the retailer.

Clock tine

It worked! Thanks. I was afraid to push too hard thinking I would break it, but your advice was successful.

Clock tineasked

Hi Clock Tine,
It sounds like the bowl is locked into place. You have to turn it slightly to the left to unlock, it may be stiff from being new. If your having problems your manual does have a picture showing which way to turn.

Clock tine

Thanks. After another suggestion I gave it a good strong push and it dislodged. Okay now. I was just hesitant to give a hard push in case I broke it, it was really stuck!

Hi Clock tine,
Thanks for letting us know, happy cooking.

Kenwood Team

Get an answer from our members and Kenwood representatives