Kenwood Multipro Sense FPM810

Kenwood Multipro Sense FPM810 (page 2 of 3)

MPNs: 35905406 and FPM810

Mayet

Mayet

Satisfied but could have been better

I am satisfied with this processor but I have higher expectations because this is a lot more expensive than my previous one. The capacity is ok but I found that there are some hard vegetables that gets stuck in the blade quite often such as carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, among others. I would have expected that the motor can do it all but not as powerful as I thought. I also have a juicer attachment in my previously cheap processor but none for this one so it is a bit of letdown. Overall, it does what a processor supposed to do.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Diddles62

Diddles62NSW, 2148

Nice machine

Great machine, love the features & easy to use... Took hubby & I over 1/2 hour to get it to work, we thought the bowl was secured as it didn't move but it wasn't as it didn't work... there is a small pin at the bottom of the bowl which needs to lock into place properly, no mention of that in the user guide. Great selection of accessories to use but it would be nice to have a blade that slices Chips or French fries. Have contacted Kenwood who said there isn't one for this machine.

Might be a good idea to have blades that fit all Kenwood food processors of this size.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
zany

zanyHobart, TAS

Hard working processor.

This is a great almost industrial food processor which we use at least twice a week for catering. It's big in size but still easy to move and the attachments are really good and work beautifully. The motor is strong enough for us to cater for 30 people without having to do the processing in multiple batches. I would recommend this product.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Maijab

Maijab

Kenwood

Considering the age of my processor - i think it is pretty marvy. I received it as a gift approximately four years ago. It blends and chops really well. There are multiple blades for different purposes. Love the options. It is versatile as it makes dough really well as well as shredding vegetables.

Date PurchasedJul 2013

Anna B

Anna BMelbourne

Not extremely happy, however it is ok...

I have got it as a Christmas present. Makes pasta dough very well. Chops vegetables very well as well. However sometimes gets stacked when you try to shred beetroot and carrot. Perfect for salads and soups. Fantastic for soups actually. I had hire expectations. I think motor is a bit week

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Wil

WilFlynn 2615, ACT

Does it all and more

Not sure why all the negative comments. I actually put this on the bench top to encourage me to use it more. Scales work really well. a food processor and blender. Have made curry dishes, pasta dough, pesto, falafels, brownies and cakes. As others have stated so many accessories, better storage options and accessory use would be great.

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Beware Customer Don't Waste Money On Kenwood

Purchased Multiplro Sense only last month and used only twice and its motor burned out. Went to authorized service center and they told us they will take two weeks to inspect to look for the fault and order the new parts from the company and it may take one month. This means we are without food processor for one month. Will never buy Kenwwod again.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Magic product

Great, powerful, strong and well made. Works really well if you follow directions. It's fast and easy to clean. Kenwood's reputation still holds. Don't understand the negative comments. Can't have chosen better though you do need a bit of space to store all the extras. Used everything and can't fault it.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Ra

RaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Piece of rubbish

Don't buy ken wood as it is rubbish old ken wood a lot better this dances all over the cupboards and if you try to do breadcrumbs it scratches this bowl, can't crush nuts well also found to overheat and wouldn't pay the 600 again keep away found a 100 dollar one works better

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Very happy with our new food processor

This is our 4th and best food processor. It was more expensive than others we've purchased over the past 35 or so years, but it is robust, works well and is much easier to clean than previous food processors. There are no nooks and crannies to collect little bits of leftover stuff.
We have now used it for nearly every one of its main jobs, but have not yet used the dough tool.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Beth M

Beth MCanberra

If only a zero were possible

I have previously loved kenwood, but my last two purchases have been a letdown. The processor is seriously poor. It can not process nuts, biscuits, or canned chickpeas for hommus. At first I thought I must have been missing a blade, but research and repeated efforts have left me unsatisfied. What it does do consistently is produce a burning plastic smell, but I was not in the market for burning plastic aroma. I don't use any of the other attachments so I can not review how they work.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Unable to chop nuts

Decided to spend more money to buy this all in one machine... Decided I would chop nuts to make protein balls ended up moving all over the bench, was really loud and did not chop the nuts at all... just overheated! Was very disappointed as my $99 ninja set did a better job then what this $400 machine could do... How terrible!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Robyn Henderson

Robyn HendersonOrange

Awesome machine

This is the best machine I have purchased to use in the kitchen, it without doubt does everything plus so much more than mix, including dough, shred, dice and slice. I recommend every house should have one of these, the kids make cookies and cakes in it and I use it for soups, stews and anything else you can think about.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Unable to chop nuts and bikkies

I had the same problem as some other people. I can't process bikkies to make a crumb for cheesecakes and neither will nuts chop evenly! I have some that are pretty much powder and others still whole! Not impressed at all!! For general mixing it was fine, but not what I purchased it for!!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Just can't process food, especially nuts

I only had this for a month and wanted to return it. I bought it mainly to make healthy food, raw food ball etc for my family.
I thought it had a design fault as the blades don't reach the sides of the bowl and I have to use my $40 coffee grinder to do the job. I went into Harvey Norman where I purchased it and they said not their problem. Having had Kenwood products as a kid and doing the research, I thought it would be quality and a great product. Unfortunately unlikely to purchase a Kenwood product again. It fell well short of the basic functionality of a food processor.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Rouba

Rouba

Good & bad

There's positives to this unit but also negatives. I have had this unit for just over 3 years & use the food processor bowl nearly daily & it's good. Not as high powered as I'd like but still good. The blender jug is great & also use it often. A very big negative Is the beaters & folding attachments. Snapped off the very first time I used them! Very disappointing!

Chiefbjules

ChiefbjulesGoulburn

Very Disappointed in Machine and Warranty

Great looking and functional

A great multifunctional appliance. I love the power of the blender for smoothies and crushing ice cheesy storage unit for extras. With a large family the blender and food attachments are large enough for one use rather than having to do batches. Good looking silver appliance on the kitchen bench too.

nnn2013

nnn2013Melbourne

Not sure about all these negative reviews

I've had this unit for over a year now and have had zero issues. It has never failed me. I previously purchased a different brand that I had to return after the second use and I'm very happy with the kenwood.

I guess everyone's experience is varied but no complaints here.

Overseas reviews also seem to be very good..

Disappointed

My husband thought he was buying me an awesome birthday. We are very disappointed with this product. I used it for the first time and the spindle melted. Looking at reviews and looks like this product isn't any good. We will be seeking a refund tomorrow. Product is no good.

John B.

John B.asked

On our first use, the machine sounded very rough and the contents sprayed out from under the mixing section. We removed it and cleaned up the mess. I carefully re assembled the machine being very careful to ensure the seal was properly positioned on the base and all was tight. I put water in it and tried it. It sounded much better and did not leak. I removed the water and filled it with smoothie. This mixed ok for about 30 seconds, then the sound changed to the terrible rough sound and again the mixture escaped from the bottom of the unit. This has happened on more than one occasion. Do you think I have a faulty seal? The unit was new.

gadafi g.asked

Blinder not working

Amy
Amy

Have you ensured that the blade is placed in the socket correctly? Before you turn the blender on have you checked if the lid is locked in? Is this a recent purchase? If so, it may be a faulty machine, I suggest you return it back :)

Dawn

Dawnasked

My blender leaks from the base. It seems to loosen when the machine has been on for a short time! Any help?

KRM
KRM

Maybe the round rubber seal is not on properly? Or not tight enough??

Kenwood t.Kenwood

Hi Dawn,

Thanks for your question, we are sorry to hear you are experiencing troubles with your Food Processor.

If the seal is not sealing properly, the next best thing would be to have the product inspected by your nearest Kenwood Service Centre. If you could please private message us and provide us with your postcode, we would be more than happy to assist you in looking into your nearest solution.

Thanks,

IG87BD

Get an answer from our members and Kenwood representatives

CategoryFood Processors