Kenwood Multipro Sense FPM810

Kenwood Multipro Sense FPM810 (page 2 of 3)

MPNs: 35905406 and FPM810

Beware Customer Don't Waste Money On Kenwood

Purchased Multiplro Sense only last month and used only twice and its motor burned out. Went to authorized service center and they told us they will take two weeks to inspect to look for the fault and order the new parts from the company and it may take one month. This means we are without food processor for one month. Will never buy Kenwwod again.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Magic product

Great, powerful, strong and well made. Works really well if you follow directions. It's fast and easy to clean. Kenwood's reputation still holds. Don't understand the negative comments. Can't have chosen better though you do need a bit of space to store all the extras. Used everything and can't fault it.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Piece of rubbish

Don't buy ken wood as it is rubbish old ken wood a lot better this dances all over the cupboards and if you try to do breadcrumbs it scratches this bowl, can't crush nuts well also found to overheat and wouldn't pay the 600 again keep away found a 100 dollar one works better

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Very happy with our new food processor

This is our 4th and best food processor. It was more expensive than others we've purchased over the past 35 or so years, but it is robust, works well and is much easier to clean than previous food processors. There are no nooks and crannies to collect little bits of leftover stuff.
We have now used it for nearly every one of its main jobs, but have not yet used the dough tool.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

If only a zero were possible

I have previously loved kenwood, but my last two purchases have been a letdown. The processor is seriously poor. It can not process nuts, biscuits, or canned chickpeas for hommus. At first I thought I must have been missing a blade, but research and repeated efforts have left me unsatisfied. What it does do consistently is produce a burning plastic smell, but I was not in the market for burning plastic aroma. I don't use any of the other attachments so I can not review how they work.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Unable to chop nuts

Decided to spend more money to buy this all in one machine... Decided I would chop nuts to make protein balls ended up moving all over the bench, was really loud and did not chop the nuts at all... just overheated! Was very disappointed as my $99 ninja set did a better job then what this $400 machine could do... How terrible!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Awesome machine

This is the best machine I have purchased to use in the kitchen, it without doubt does everything plus so much more than mix, including dough, shred, dice and slice. I recommend every house should have one of these, the kids make cookies and cakes in it and I use it for soups, stews and anything else you can think about.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Unable to chop nuts and bikkies

I had the same problem as some other people. I can't process bikkies to make a crumb for cheesecakes and neither will nuts chop evenly! I have some that are pretty much powder and others still whole! Not impressed at all!! For general mixing it was fine, but not what I purchased it for!!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Just can't process food, especially nuts

I only had this for a month and wanted to return it. I bought it mainly to make healthy food, raw food ball etc for my family.
I thought it had a design fault as the blades don't reach the sides of the bowl and I have to use my $40 coffee grinder to do the job. I went into Harvey Norman where I purchased it and they said not their problem. Having had Kenwood products as a kid and doing the research, I thought it would be quality and a great product. Unfortunately unlikely to purchase a Kenwood product again. It fell well short of the basic functionality of a food processor.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Good & bad

There's positives to this unit but also negatives. I have had this unit for just over 3 years & use the food processor bowl nearly daily & it's good. Not as high powered as I'd like but still good. The blender jug is great & also use it often. A very big negative Is the beaters & folding attachments. Snapped off the very first time I used them! Very disappointing!

Very Disappointed in Machine and Warranty

This was purchased for me for Christmas 2014. After 12 months of ownership could not be more disappointed. A blade jumped up during cutting (extremely dangerous!) and smashed the bottom of the lid 3 months after it was purchased. I inquired as per warranty and I have been repeatedly advised by De Longhi Australia that I must drive the machine 200km+ to the nearest sevice centre in order to have some Einsteingn temm me the bowl is smashed, just to obtain a new bowl. I am willing to to send them photos, willing to pay for a new bowl. Buying a new one is cheaper than the drive and day off work. No dice, De Longhi insist on it being taken to a service centre. If you don't live near a Service Centre, save your money and buy an easier brand to get replacement parts for.

Great looking and functional

A great multifunctional appliance. I love the power of the blender for smoothies and crushing ice cheesy storage unit for extras. With a large family the blender and food attachments are large enough for one use rather than having to do batches. Good looking silver appliance on the kitchen bench too.

Not sure about all these negative reviews

I've had this unit for over a year now and have had zero issues. It has never failed me. I previously purchased a different brand that I had to return after the second use and I'm very happy with the kenwood.

I guess everyone's experience is varied but no complaints here.

Overseas reviews also seem to be very good..

Disappointed

My husband thought he was buying me an awesome birthday. We are very disappointed with this product. I used it for the first time and the spindle melted. Looking at reviews and looks like this product isn't any good. We will be seeking a refund tomorrow. Product is no good.

A disaster

Worked fine for 3 months, then the assembly on the juicer literally fell apart, if you put anything in the bowl the knife blade stopped turning, try using any of the discs and the detachable drive shaft stopped turning. I've had very inexpensive processors that have worked better than this...and lasted a lot longer. The pity is, I bought it before we renovated so by the time i realised it was no good the warranty was out.

I should have believed the poor reviews!!

I bought the Multisense Pro after a lot of research and as it was exactly the kind of machine i wanted i decided to take a risk. I wished i hadn't! ! I tried to cream butter that i had left out of the fridge for 10 mins (ample time in the Qld heat ). Turned it on and the beaters snapped off!! Then got out my hand beaters to finish the job before trying out the folding tool. It too jammed and the motor slowed down....couldn't cope with mixing a small amount of flour into creamed butter and sugar. Then disassembled to find the central spindle has started to melt!
The only redeeming features of this are the blender and it's good looks. Going back to store tomorrow for refund. My search continues. Very disappointed in the awful quality of the attachments Kenwood.

More hindrance than help

Keep having issues with the "guide" on the underside of the lid coming loose (causing further problems)
Anybody else had this issue??

Impossible to clean blender

The blender bottom can only be removed by using hammer making it very difficult to remover for cleaning
Also very hard to get it to seal after taking it off

Further feedback On contacting Kenwood they immediately sent a replacement blender which does not have same fault

BIG Mistake

I should have read a few more of the reviews before buying the FPM810. After using very soft butter, the whisks broke off after using them for the first time. I have ordered a replacement through a local supplier and I have been waiting since the 29 July 2014 !
The style
The accessories

Don't be fooled by the brand. its not good

I thought Kenwood would make a good product boy I was wrong! Beaters can only be operated for a short time before plastic spindle starts to wear. I was beating eggs! First time I'd used beaters. Customer service replaced the part. Blender forget about it. It has very low power.. the liquid on top sits there not blending on full power. Food processor is good. If you plan on getting rid of your mix master and stand alone blender forget it with this multipro. I got it as a wedding present.
good customer service, good food processor
everything except food processing. did this heavy thing go through any testing before subjecting the public to this expensive and mostly useless all in one?

Blinder not working
Have you ensured that the blade is placed in the socket correctly? Before you turn the blender on have you checked if the lid is locked in? Is this a recent purchase? If so, it may be a faulty machine, I suggest you return it back :)

My blender leaks from the base. It seems to loosen when the machine has been on for a short time! Any help?
Maybe the round rubber seal is not on properly? Or not tight enough??Hi Dawn, Thanks for your question, we are sorry to hear you are experiencing troubles with your Food Processor. If the seal is not sealing properly, the next best thing would be to have the product inspected by your nearest Kenwood Service Centre. If you could please private message us and provide us with your postcode, we would be more than happy to assist you in looking into your nearest solution. Thanks, KenwoodIG87BD

I can't get my machine to work with the mini bowl. It's only working with the large. Has anyone else had this problem or know why? Thanks.
Not sure if this is the same but I have a similar problem with the blender on my multi pro. Underneath the blender base is a little red clip that needs to be down to engage it properly with the power unit. When I first attach the blender to the power unit this little red clip gets stuck up inside the blender base and the blender won't go. I have to use a little pair of pliers to pull it down and then refit it to the power base. Once the clip is down it engages properly with the power base and it all works ok.

Multipro Sense FPM810