Kenwood Spiralizer FGP204WG

Kenwood Spiralizer FGP204WG

MPN: 36517230

Horrible and very disappointed

I am so disappointed with the Kenwood Spiralizer i just bought, all I get is bit and chewed up veggies, the pusher points are too thick, very disappointed and it just isn't good enough. I have to go back to my manual spiralizer.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Thelma, Thank you for your honest feedback and we are sorry to hear that the Spiralizer has so far not met your expectations. The Spiralizer isn't intended to chew up your veggies and we are sorry you have been disappointed. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you, please feel free to private message us with any further questions. Thanks, Kenwood

Utter rubbish

Doesn't work - great for juicing the top of a sweet potato where the plunger claws hold the item (and munch it to juice!) but that's all it does!.
Like other reviewers a few little bits of sweet potato at the bottom of the bowl. The blades are sharp - you can cut the sweet potato by turning sweet potato and blade attachment manually in your hand so no idea why it doesn't work in the machine.
Utterly hopeless - shame on Kenwood, you use to be good quality

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Hi ohauitird3, Thanks for your feedback and we are sorry to hear that your experience with the Spiralizer has so far not met your expectations. If you would please private message us with we would like to see if we can assist you with your Sprializer. Thanks, Kenwood

Best spiralizer

I love this product.I paid $60 at a Woolworths store on special .It's easy to use easy to clean and it works.Ive spent that much again on hand spiralizer that are hard work for a little result.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Does not work

Makes a mess of the veges, wastes more than it produces, can not process anything harder than zucchini. Tried it with sweet potato and it couldn't even move the blade. Engine is gutless despite the unit being very big to store.

Absolutely nothing positive to say about this product, total waste of money.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Doesn't work!

I'm sooo disappointed! I planned a wonderful dinner and it was a disaster! My spiralized sweet potato got so jammed up in the cutters I only got a few tiny chips in the beaker, and the zucchini spiralized as far as I could hold it, then quickly turned to mush when the plunger couldn't hold it and the zucchini spun on the blade as the plunger mashed its way through! Don't buy this product! A total wast of money!!!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Much better than the manual ones

I bought this to try after using a few manual spiralizers and also an electric spiralizer from Aldi. I enjoyed the end product of zucchini noodles and carrot noodles, however I disliked how much time and effort the manual ones took. The Aldi spiralizer was an upgrade for sure, however I did find that there was some veggie mushing going on. So I tried this Kenwood brand. I understood that you had to use quality vegetables (not old soft ones), and there would be some wastage as with all spiralizers. This Kenwood brand is certainly the very best of a mediocre bunch. I've pulled it out many more times than my previous equipment, and the process has been so much easier. I haven't had to 'fight' with the machine, it's been easy spiralizing for the items I've tried. I've done plenty of zucchini noodles, larger carrot slices, even onion and beetroot. I'm really enjoying the ease of getting the end product. This sort of thing isn't for everyone, but a great addition to the vegetarian / health conscious cook.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

This Kenwood Spiralizer is absolute crap.

I have tried putting through courgettes, parsnips and carrots. I waste at least half of the vegetables. The courgettes turn to mush and I get very little spirals out of 1 courgette and the carrots and parsnips get jammed in the cutter and what little goes through come out in all shapes and sizes. I do not recommend this machine. It doesn't rate at all for me.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Perfect for anything veggie related.

I bought this a year ago, it definitely isn’t something I use too often. I mainly use it for spiralized zucchinis to make a low carb version of pasta.

Definitely a cheaper option than buying prepackaged zoodles or spiralized veggies in Coles or Woolies.

It’s a good appliance for the price you pay.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Great use it ever day

This is so easy to use, I love it it’s so good for making salads also love making Zucchini Pasta. The only thing would be the number 2 blade want do sloppy veggies like cucumber just use the other 3 blades. My kids love the large blade using potatoes then lightly fried.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Horrible. Doesn't work. Waste of time and money

I tried to spiralize zucchini, carrot, beetroot and celeriac. At best, it only spiralizes half the vegetable. The remaining 1/2 either turns to mush or gets stuck - wasting most of the vegetable. The amount of time it takes to get the vegetable straight, so it starts to spiralize is very difficult and not worth the effort (manual spiralizers are much easier). The finest blade is not that fine and only works with limited vegetables. Bing Lee (Chatswood NSW) refused to take the product back as (a) I had used it; (b) they've sold thousands - so it obviously works; and (c) it's not faulty ie I can turn it on. Horrible user/customer experience from Kenwood and Bing Lee. Don't recommend either - complete waste of time and money. Very disappointing.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Terrible! not even worth ONE star

Very disappointing. It worked ok the first three times spiralizing Zucchini now It just goes around in it and turns it into MUSH . SO disappointed. Thinking of asking for my sons money back as it was a gift to me. NO wonder it was bought for half price!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Doesnt even deserve 1 star !

I have the FGP20 Kenwood spiralizer, was so excited until I unpacked and "tried" to use it. What an absolute piece of rubbish. Food just rotates in the spinner, zucchini was turned to mush. Kenwood company should be appalled to have such a machine, DONT Bother with this one !!!!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Crap

Worst thing ever bought. No power behind this machine. Wastes too much food. Absolute garbage, taking it back today. So very disappointed fir a kenwood product. I buy everything in this brand, but do mad with this one

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Doesn't preform as marketed

I bought this product thinking it would be fantastic, and even the lady in the shop said the motor was too small. She was correct, the machine is gutless, and doesn't preform as per the description on the box. Waste of money, taking it back. When you try to spiralize vegetables it gets stuck in the cone, and it is very difficult to get to work successfully. It then spun in the cone. The product needs further development, to make it worthwhile.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

I have just bought the kenwood spiraliser and after years of hand spiralising I m very disappointed , my veg comes out in chunks not spirals . I rang the Good guys where I had purchased it from and they said they sell lots and don’t have any complaints , what am I doing wrong ?
I had the same experience and feel that Kenwood should take it back for I feel it is a fault in the cutter. For and $88 purchase I feel cheated.It is a rubbish product, I dont know how it made it past drawing board stage. I took mine back to Myer and they said that they hadn't had any returns at that stage. Maybe some do work but mine didn't. I had lumps and juice and that was sweet potato no matter which of the suggested blades for sweet potatoes i used. I tried other veg and same result.

• MPN: 36517230