Kenwood Chef XL Titanium KVL8300S

Kenwood Chef XL Titanium KVL8300S (page 2 of 2)

MPN: KVL8300S

Stand Mixers Buying Guide

Whether you want to splash the cash on a premium KitchenAid mixer or find the best affordable stand mixer from Kmart, here are some buying considerations to throw into the mix.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.3

• Safety

RadicalReviewer

RadicalReviewerSydney, NSW

Best Mixer, same as the oldies from the 60's!

Purchased in December 2018 at Appliances Online for $870.00.

Kenwood t.Kenwood

Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad to hear you're enjoying your machine. Best, Kenwood

Liz S.Sydney, NSW

Price Doesn't Equal Quality

The quality of the accompanying attachments are rough,the dough hook and the K-beater i got both have obvious chips in them(dough hook even got some metal dust at the side which would contact food) , so i contacted Kenwood costumer service.They sent me the replacement, however, the second K-beater still has chip in it, they said they will send me another K-beater, but i haven't received anything, tried to contact them, no reply. Additionally, the mixer itself has a few bumpy surface, honestly, the finish of machine and accompanying attachments/accessories does not look like something priced at AUD$1,199.
The motor is strong, but when you turn the speed over 5, feels like the mixer going to jump down from bench top.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Hi,
This mixer is a gift, so when i found the defect, the first thought came to me is contacting Kenwood, not asking the person who offered the gift to take it back to exchange it.

Bridget

BridgetHobart

Great machine

This is one of the strongest home users stand mixer. The motor is strong the bowl capacity is very big. All attachments are great. I have found that when brand new sometimes the mixing bowl can get stuck. I have put a little oil around the slots that lock the bowl in and this recitified the issue. Over all I would never buy another machine. It is expensive but well worth the money. Also comes with a 10 year warranty

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Kenwood t.Kenwood

Thank you so much for your great review, Bridget!

Happy baking!

Benchtop Food Mixers

Find out how Kenwood Chef XL Titanium KVL8300S compares to other Benchtop Food Mixers

Rosie

RosieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous all rounder!

Absolutely in love with this machine, it works silently and efficiently and is able to keep up with me and my small cake decorating business (needless to say, I use this a HEAP and it never struggles under the pressure). I especially love the Flexi-Beater attachment and the handy light that lights up the bowl as you use it. The huge bowl size is also a big bonus, especially for the quantities I need to make. Thank you for an amazing product Kenwood!

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Thanks for your review Rosie! It's our pleasure. Best, Kenwood

Josh

JoshMurray Region, NSW

Heavy duty kitchen appliance

This is a true kitchen machine not some little toy. Very well made, sturdy thoughtful design. I can see one of my kids inheriting it! Plenty of useful attachments, we especially love the food processor. Bowl size is generous, and the light into the bowl to aid visualisation is such a brilliant idea.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Stanford

StanfordSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Quality

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Simone T

Simone TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unexpected jem

After our poor hand mixer died, we decided to upgrade to a stand mixer.
After doing some research, both with friends and online, I had my heart set on a Kitchenaid, but after looking at both in store, we decided on the Kenwood titanium.
It won us over for the bigger motor, 10 year warranty, the impressive studyness of the parts, along with the smaller features such as the led light and splash guard

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Rae

RaeSouth East Queensland, QLD

A bakers dream! Can’t live without it!

The Kenwood Titanium is the ultimate appliance for any home baker or professional chef. The motor performance is brilliant & the bowl capacity is great. It manages huge amounts of cake batters to bread doughs. The best part are the excellent attachments which are easy to pop on & clean. The food processor attachment is my absolute favourite as it grates, slices & blends perfectly everytime. The Kenwood Titanium is definitely the best & most used appliance in my kitchen! Can’t live without it!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

I. Am. In. Love!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Benchtop Food Mixers

See all Kenwood Chef XL Titanium KVL8300S reviews

Fatma S.

Fatma S.asked

My newly purchased Kenwood XL titanium chief is only making weird noises on the third stage .. Why?

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Why not simply contact the service number as per your manual ?

Brennan

Brennanasked

Hello, am asking this question about the Kenwood Cooking Chef XL. When kneading dough using the pre-set cycle the bowl comes loose and starts to shake around somewhat during the kneading process. The bowl does not ratchet into place, I can only tighten it into its holding brace and no matter how much I try tighten it, it comes loose and starts moving around. Does not affect the end product, of course, but is quite noisy and annoying. Is this normal?

Hi Brennan,
Your bowl should lock into place by placing the bowl on the stand and turning it to lock, if your bowl is coming loose after you have locked it in place, can you direct message us with your contact details and we can have someone from Kenwood Customer Service ring you to troubleshoot or you can ring them directly on: 1800 126 659

Mrt Binasked

We would like to buy 2pcs for trial, and would you show me the Certificate of Quality (CQ) and if yes also show me your sample of Certificate of Origin (CO)? My email: bin@bepcongnghiepinox.vn, and contact +84985247768. Thanks in advance!

Hi Mrt Bin,
Can I ask what country you are making this enquiry from as this site is run by Kenwood World Australia. Also as a precaution we do not recommend putting any private information such as contact details unless by direct message.

Mrt Bin

We are from Vietnam. Ok, noted your warning for next time. So, would you send me the copy of CQ and sample CO for our ref?

Hi Mrt Bin,
The best place to check the information your requesting would be at our Hong Kong customer Service: https://www.kenwoodworld.com/en-hk/customer-support, where they will be able to help you further.

See all Kenwood Chef XL Titanium KVL8300S questions

Get an answer from our members and Kenwood representatives

With its 6.7L bowl capacity, this award-winning Kenwood stand mixer can help you whip up baked feasts for small dinners as as well as large gatherings.

Features:

• Planetary mixing action allows ingredients inside the bowl to be thoroughly and evenly mixed
  • Durable build quality, constructed from die cast aluminium body and polished stainless steel bowl
  • Includes a creaming beater, dough hook, whisk, folding tool, brand-created K-beater, spatula and splashguard
  • Powerful 1700 watt motor

What reviewers liked about this stand mixer:

• By far, the quality that reviewers appreciated most was the durability of their Kenwood stand mixer and the Kenwood brand name in general (many were using the Chef XL Titanium to replace Kenwood stand mixers they’d used for decades)
  • The generous bowl size, which means you can make extra-large batches per mixing session
  • Additional attachments worked effectively, with special mentions going to the blender, spiraliser and ice cream maker attachments
  • Although this mixer is a little on the pricer side at $1299, reviewers rarely mentioned this, and the few who did also said they believed the Kenwood Chef XL Titanium was worth the price.
CategoryBenchtop Food Mixers