Kenwood Chef XL Titanium KVL8300S

Kenwood Chef XL Titanium KVL8300S

MPN: KVL8300S

Stand Mixers Buying Guide

Whether you want to splash the cash on a premium KitchenAid mixer or find the best affordable stand mixer from Kmart, here are some buying considerations to throw into the mix.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.3

• Safety
Kathy N.

Kathy N.Sydney, NSW

Ruined my enjoyment for buying a new mixer

I bought the mixer last week from David Jones Hornsby. When I opened , it has a huge stain on top near the light and side of the machine. Nit washed away with anything and I think it is the factory paint issues. Went to David jones and they said dont have anything left in any other stores and I can have the display one for %10 off , so I took it. Now when I am using it I can smell very bad burning, like wire burning inside. I dont know what to do now. It seems i have to stick to my old Breville mixer. I will change my review if the burning smell finish .
(After all this happened Kenwood called me and gave me a brand new one. Thanks )

Purchased in December 2020 at David Jones Retail Stores for $791.00.

Hi Kathy,
We are happy we were given the opportunity to replace your machine so that you can now enjoy making lots of amazing things.

DBO

DBOSouth East Queensland, QLD

First impressions are Excellent

Purchased in November 2020.

H BDO,
Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it :)

Sheryl

SherylSydney, NSW

Value for money

This is still the best brand in my opinion for cooking appliances. It works so well for anything you’re baking with all the different attachments. The noise level is minimum yet it goes so fast and I’ve never had any issue with it. I previously had the kenwood mixer from the 80s and it lasted me over 30 years!

Purchased in August 2019 at David Jones for $500.00.

CherylKenwood

Hey Sheryl,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our product. I love hearing the stories of our original Kenwoods lasting so long. Also love that you are enjoying your machine.

Benchtop Food Mixers

Find out how Kenwood Chef XL Titanium KVL8300S compares to other Benchtop Food Mixers

Kristine L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Faulty product with shocking after sales service (with Harvey Norman)

We bought this product 5 months ago. The machine started to fall apart after the first month. We only use it to mix 1- 1.8 kg bread dough (total weight). I have to sent it back to Kenwood to repair through Harvey Norman 3 times. It took 3-4 weeks to fixed each time. Each time the sales team in Harvey Norman deny any possible product deflect and accuse me of misusing the machine. I paid $900+ for this machine and drove 40 mins to the store to get accusation from the Harvey Norman sales team 3 times. Kenwood is still refusing to replace the broken product. Bad product with horrifying after sales service are really the perfect storm.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for $900.00.

De'LonghiKenwood
Su C.

Su C.Perth, WA

Love my new Kenwood Chef XL Titanium

I bought this online during Christmas from Peter's of Kensington after checking customers reviews including other brands. The delivery was good and well packed but the light above the stainless steel bowl is not working. The 1700 watt motor is more than powerful for mixing 2.2kg sourdough weekly. It is much better than my Breville Bakery Boss stand mixer which only mixes 1.1kg dough and it came to the edge of the bowl during mixing.

This Kenwood Chef XL Titanium is very quiet during dough mixing and it has 10 years motor warranty. All mixing attachments are stainless steel.

Kenwood t.Kenwood

Thanks so much for your review, Su! All the best with your baking,

See all Kenwood Chef XL Titanium KVL8300S reviews

Fatma S.

Fatma S.asked

My newly purchased Kenwood XL titanium chief is only making weird noises on the third stage .. Why?

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Why not simply contact the service number as per your manual ?

Brennan

Brennanasked

Hello, am asking this question about the Kenwood Cooking Chef XL. When kneading dough using the pre-set cycle the bowl comes loose and starts to shake around somewhat during the kneading process. The bowl does not ratchet into place, I can only tighten it into its holding brace and no matter how much I try tighten it, it comes loose and starts moving around. Does not affect the end product, of course, but is quite noisy and annoying. Is this normal?

Hi Brennan,
Your bowl should lock into place by placing the bowl on the stand and turning it to lock, if your bowl is coming loose after you have locked it in place, can you direct message us with your contact details and we can have someone from Kenwood Customer Service ring you to troubleshoot or you can ring them directly on: 1800 126 659

Mrt Binasked

We would like to buy 2pcs for trial, and would you show me the Certificate of Quality (CQ) and if yes also show me your sample of Certificate of Origin (CO)? My email: bin@bepcongnghiepinox.vn, and contact +84985247768. Thanks in advance!

Hi Mrt Bin,
Can I ask what country you are making this enquiry from as this site is run by Kenwood World Australia. Also as a precaution we do not recommend putting any private information such as contact details unless by direct message.

Mrt Bin

We are from Vietnam. Ok, noted your warning for next time. So, would you send me the copy of CQ and sample CO for our ref?

Hi Mrt Bin,
The best place to check the information your requesting would be at our Hong Kong customer Service: https://www.kenwoodworld.com/en-hk/customer-support, where they will be able to help you further.

See all Kenwood Chef XL Titanium KVL8300S questions

Get an answer from our members and Kenwood representatives

With its 6.7L bowl capacity, this award-winning Kenwood stand mixer can help you whip up baked feasts for small dinners as as well as large gatherings.

Features:

• Planetary mixing action allows ingredients inside the bowl to be thoroughly and evenly mixed
  • Durable build quality, constructed from die cast aluminium body and polished stainless steel bowl
  • Includes a creaming beater, dough hook, whisk, folding tool, brand-created K-beater, spatula and splashguard
  • Powerful 1700 watt motor

What reviewers liked about this stand mixer:

• By far, the quality that reviewers appreciated most was the durability of their Kenwood stand mixer and the Kenwood brand name in general (many were using the Chef XL Titanium to replace Kenwood stand mixers they’d used for decades)
  • The generous bowl size, which means you can make extra-large batches per mixing session
  • Additional attachments worked effectively, with special mentions going to the blender, spiraliser and ice cream maker attachments
  • Although this mixer is a little on the pricer side at $1299, reviewers rarely mentioned this, and the few who did also said they believed the Kenwood Chef XL Titanium was worth the price.
CategoryBenchtop Food Mixers