Keto Complete

Keto Complete Questions & Answers

kevin french
kevin french

why are keto complete allowed to be in business while they are scamming honest people i will now be going to consumer protection and my local m.p to get these removed from adversing the filthy rotten mongrels mr french.

Ron
Ron

So, we have find a keto diet somewhere as it appears you don't help with the most important part of this weight loss!!!

Kellie
Kellie

How often and when should I be taking them

peter

Never they do nothing for you they do not work read the review's

Vivienne G.
Vivienne G.

I was reading through the sales pitch and it said spin for a discount on the product. I hit FREE. But it came up as "Free Shipping" What a joke. It then would not accept my Credit Card details x 3. So I opted out and hit all the back buttons as I only ever purchase through PayPal. This seemed very fishy. I'm hoping I've not been charged x 3 for this product. I no longer want to make the purchase after this! And could not find any contact info whatsoever. Also very fishy. I would please like contact info for KETO Complete.

Studio of J.
Studio of J.

Yes. Your story sounds similar to my experience. There is no contact number only a Live Chat button and even that is dodgy. The only way to get through to them is this link, so try this and let me know how you go,
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you expect a refund, forget it. All they did for me (after some VERY threatening words) was give me a 50 % refund, that's it.
Good luck, and just know, that you are not the only one in the same boat.

customer_first_namec
customer_first_namec

Yes, Vivienne G, be very careful, i think that is how they work by that free shipping or free extra bottle, we haven't heard anything back from Keto, There's NO contact number only live chat but they don't answer honestly

Sindy Sunshine

I rang +44 161 520 1508 spoke to someone in another country they told me they couldn’t refund me within minutes of my purchase. Surprisingly I received $140 of my $299 back the next day. To date I still have not received any product.

cathleen a.
cathleen a.

How do I stop you people sending me this product it doesn't work and I'm sick of being slugged money for something I didn't agree to reordering

CANCELLATION OF YOUR CARD

Tom

can someone give me a contact no. or e mail address for keto complete
I purchased the buy two get one free and was charged A$198
no contact no. on their website

I got ripped off $299

That doesn’t really help
I am looking for an email or contact no.

Tom

Many thanks I shall try that number
I have since received the product but have been overcharged
I am worried about repeat billing

Sindy Sunshine

Oh really how long did it take for you to get it?

Two weeks

Moira
Moira

I will give you all the email addresses I have (i got my refunds all the money back).
Of course I threatened them.
The email addresses I have are:
help@tccsuccess.com
care@buyimpactketo.com
and I saw a new one today:
info@sliminfast.com
Good luck, dont forget to threaten them, they are rotten scammers.

Get an answer from our members and Keto Complete representatives