Kettle Potato

Kettle Potato (page 2 of 5)

Elle E

Elle ESydney

Bring back honey baked ham

For the love of god bring back honey baked ham. None of the other favours even come close. In fact I don’t think I’ve touched a kettle chip since they sacked honey baked ham.

Sweet chilli & sour cream

these are yummy. I love chilli and these were terrific, not too hot and I got to have the crumbs left at the bottom of the packet. ooooh lovely salt and chilli.

chilli chips with jalapeno and red chillies

these chips are so nice you can't stop eating them ,wish I had got more from the shops
have never had a packet of chips that taste so yummy
keep up the good work

Tess

Tess

Can there ever be a bad potato chip? Rosemary and sea salt

Was looking for healthier???and new offerings for potato chips. Sorry to say, but these tasted awful, only flavours I could taste were rosemary (quite pungent) and salt, no potato flavour. After sampling a few before serving to guests ( with a very nice platter IMO) I had to take them away. Sadly had to dispose, maybe other flavours are more palatable?

Mamak

MamakPerth

Kettle chip change

Just purchased a packet of kettle chilli chips. Yummy. A bit thinner than old ones and much nicer. Good work

Chan H

Chan HNowra

Too soft

Just brought a packet of sweet potato sea salt as theses are my favourite..i love the taste and the crunch..... but this time they are soft...really soft...

Far too salty.

I just opened a packet of Original Sea Salt and they were WAY too salty which made them very difficult to eat and impossible to enjoy. Crisps are usually hard to resist, but not these. Will not purchase again.

Kettle Chips have changed

Hadn't bought them for a while, decided to buy a big Bag from Costco and they were different. Thinner and barely had any crunch were very soft. Then bought another bag from Coles. Same thing. I can only assume Kettle have Changed how they are made now. These Chips aren't Kettle Chips anymore they are not worth there price. I won't be buying these chips anymore as they are different.

Om_Mandavia

Om_MandaviaMelbourne

It does what the flavor says about it.

I purchased the sea salt & vinegar with cider vinegar. The taste was reasonably sour and had the same taste of salt and vinegar as of real life . A few people gave it a bad rating.. but my friend, even if you have 2tbps of raw vinegar it's gonna burn your mouth. In the same way each serving is only meant to be 25gms not the whole huge packet. Maybe it's a wrong flavour for you and you probably have try others then. You get that?

Dolores

DoloresNSW

My favourite chips are Kettle Salt and vinegar.

I love the kettle salt & vinegar chips. They are so vinegary and just perfect. I love to eat them with cheese. Could eat a few kilos of these. They never last long in my house!

K..

K..Victoria

NO FLAVOUR

I bought the Honey Soy flavour as I have had them before. Where did the flavour go. I can taste a little honey but NO soy flavour. I was very disappointed!!!

Rosemary & sea salt

The rosemary & sea salt are awesome. Not a fan of the other flavors but this one is addictive. Will definitely buy again

Chris

ChrisSunshine Coast, Qld

Also way to much salt

Bought some recently and also found way to salty so off the shopping list until the salt comes down. Bring in a light salt version please.

Anon

AnonMelbourne

Chilli and Sea Salt & Vinegar

Despite others' views on the Sea Salt and Vinegar, I find them just right. And the Chilli ones are exceptional, if you're looking for some spice :)))

Way too salty

I used to love your chips but now can barely eat a few and start to feel sick. It is like I'm just eating salt...that is all you can taste. I rarely buy them for that reason. They are awful. Ease up on the salt!

kate

kateMelbourne

Awesome taste but burnt my whole mouth

Bought a bag of the Sea Salt and Vinegar and loved the taste but unfortunately the cider vinegar burned my the inside of my mouth so much that my lips were swollen so badly. It's uncomfortable to move my mouth and various workmates have commented on my newly found appearance.. Not happy.

Problem with the vinegar chips and Parmesan and garlic.

Vinegar chips burns lips and the parmesan and garlic definitely has MSG in them with one of your additives. They must not of told you. I have poor responses with MSG, never had this with just the sea salted ones. Please can you check your suppliers. They are not listing their additives of 621.

DO NOT EAT

DO NOT EATYarrawarrah

BURNT TONGUE AND LIPS

My son and I both ate sea salt and "acid" vinegar chips. My son had burns on his tongue, I had burns on my tongue, inside cheeks and lips. After a day or so the inside of my mouth and lips pealed.

Get them at iga

Honey baked ham is available from iga stores just not in the chain supermarkets. Kettle has also launched a Sweet chilli and Sour Cream and Rosemary and Sea Salt. Also have seen that Kettle have now launched a Parmesan and Sweet Roasted Garlic. Just in case you didn't know all Keetle products are gluten free

What happened to honey baked ham?

Honey baked ham kettle chips were my family's favourite flavour, however in recent times I have noticed that they have vanished from the shelves. No other brand of chips does honey baked ham, at least not to my knowledge. In any case I would like to find out why Kettle discontinued such a popular unrivalled flavour. In my experience honey baked ham was unique and made kettle really stand out. Now I have to eat Saucy BBQ ribs as a replacement for the honey baked ham.

Mark

Markasked

Liked hunter valley chicken favoured chips, made by your company a few years ago but suddenly dissapeared from shops shelves,only to be upset not find them anymore. Are you thinking to make and to return them for sale in the future? If sale so I'll be very happy once again to buy your product.

Fired Up
Fired Up

I dont make them. Maybe you could ring the company and post their response.

Boris Yasminsky
Boris Yasminsky

Another stupid thumb on the forehead reply from Fired Up. People ask here on Product review hoping they will get a response from the manufacturer, not a reply from someone like you that intends to make them look incapable of reaching out.

Colleen17asked

Hello - why can't I buy the lime kettle chips anywhere??? None of the Woolworths Stores have them nor do the IGS's here in WA. Can you please post us some? We are of course, happy to pay whatever it costs!!! My husband is fanging for some!!!
Colleen

Dd22
Dd22

Hi Colleen, like yourselves I too am hanging for them but unfortunately they are discontinued :( I emailed the company that supplies them, Snackfoods & they replied by letting me know that, that flavor will not be made anymore as it was a poor selling line.
I even suggested that perhaps they should do sampling in supermarkets as I work in one, I know it could help increase sales or even suggested giving out sample packs to customers.
But it's a no win situation, they are simply not continuing with that flavor. So our last hope is to get a heap of us & keep complaining until they bring that flavor back like they did the Chilli flavor.
Have you tried the Smiths Grainwave in that chilli lime flavor by any chance?
Cheers
D

Rita08
Rita08

I don't think I've seen them around lately, unless Coles or franklins have them, they might have been deleted & no longer avalable. Maybe contact kettle chips themselves ,details should be on the pack. Maybe they can help. Good luck

Colleen17

Hi D - thanks for your answer. My husband does not like the grain waves.....he is fussy!!! I can get the lime ones in another brand at out local Woolies (safeway for you Easterners!) but he doesn't like those either!!! I guess he will have to change his taste!! If I happen to come across some 'left over' stock I will be sure & grab the lot!!!!
Cheers Colleen