Kettle Potato

Kettle Potato (page 4 of 5)

Malcolm11

Malcolm11Darling Downs, QLD

Bring back all the traditional Kettle chips

I have had to give up eating Kettle chips due to the fact that they now have the texture and appearance of something synthetic or made from rice or other product.
The flavours also are overbearing and not very nice. Surely they are not good sellers in their current form. They are terrible.
Nothing that I can see or taste
The texture and flavour has been replaced with someing offensive to say the least.

L24

L24TOORAK

vegetable chips

I have bought about 5 packets so far of the Sweet potato, Beetroot and White sweet potato chips and while they are yummy I am so disappointed at the lack of beetroot chips in the packets. The last packet I bought had 2 beetroot chips in it. C'mon Kettle more even ratios of chips please!
Yummy flavours
Not enough beetroot chips

Martin 25
Martin 25

Hear! Hear! Opened a packet last nightr and one piece of beetroot!! SIck and tired of corporate rip offs ... Don't call them something ther'e not! Was also mostly yellow sweet potato. What's happened to your quality assurance??

Lizzy20
Lizzy20

When you pay good money for these chips you expect a bit more the chips are delicious but the amount of beetroot chips is a rip off.get your act into gear or I will have to change brands.

Di 58
Di 58

Yes I agree with the above comments. I hope Kettle takes heed of these comments and puts an equal amount of beetroot chips as to the amount of sweet potato chips.

Cathy19

Cathy19Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Yummy but something missing

I have recently bought a number of packets of sweet potato, beetroot and white sweet potato chips. They are delicious BUT there are only about 4 beetroot chips in the packet. Don't put beetroot second in the title when they are missing. They are the best flavor too. C'mon Kettle, lift your game.
moorish, delicious
Very few beetroot chips.

K White

K WhiteSYDNEY

Honey Baked Ham have changed

The flavour of Honey Baked Ham Kettle chips has changed for the worse! I used to love these chips and now I will never eat them again. There is no honey, no baked ham, honestly, they are not good. I mentioned that the chips had changed to the publican and he agreed that lots of people had commented on the change (negatively).

Taste

Jen16

Jen16SYDNEY

Avoiding the Onion/Vegetable Powder

I have turned off Kettle Chips. Nearly all have Onion/Vegetable Powder in them and it's hard to avoid. It makes the chips have that horrible aftertaste. Is it truly necessary to have this ingredient in nearly every type of flavouring? But it's not only Kettle Chips it's Smiths, and Red Rock Deli chips too. The main brand crisps have far too much salt in them. Nearly 1000mg/100g or over in many types. It actually overpowers/detracts from the taste rather than enhances it.

Too much onion/veg powder. Too salty.

fire-eater

fire-eaternsw

Thanks for bringing the chilli back!

Lime and chilli chips - great flavour

Kettle had a version of Lime & Chilli chips out a few years ago. We used to buy them by the box but then they stopped them. Great news they brought them back and now seem to have stopped again.. These are the only chips our family would buy.

very disappointed customer looks like they have lost our custom again..
flavour
they stopped making them

Salt & Vinegar Not!!!

With great anticipation I opened a pack of Kettle Salt & Vinegar Chips expecting the familiar tangy aroma to hit me, but nay, not so. They were tasteless and bland, what has happened? They were crunchy but the flavour was rather oily! My husband and I were very disappointed and threw them out! Problem is I bought two packets, but won't be buying them again! Back to Smith's for Salt & Vinegar! Other Kettle flavours, especially Baked Ham are good.

Tasteless, oily, bland

OzFox

OzFoxMelbourne

They Are Back April 2012

Went to Wollies this afternoon, thought I would check out the chippee section, and I'll Be Buttered On Both Sides......Chili Chippiessss.....Had to get 'em, Oh My Goodness Hot Yummy....Who ever the bloody marketing 'Nit Wit' was that discontinued the Chillee ones, get another job, These are made for Adults.......and dont go the way of saving the money on flavour.....Bloody Numb Nuts are running this country.....Chillee Chippee fans unite......
Hot Hot Hot
Never knoew they were back

Dd22MELBOURNE

Shattered about the Chilli Lime flavour being discontinued!!!!

granny57
granny57
Brett.69

Brett.69MELBOURNE

Different

Very Very!!! Different taste in the kettle honey backed ham chips
never buying again honestly taste as if I had a leftover chicken noodle
Sachet and put it on the chips not like they use to be was way!!!!
Better before get the old flavor back ditch the new one.

Taste horrible

Chilli kettle chips need to be hotter

Love chilli kettle chips, thanks for bringing them back. Don't delete them again, in fact make them hotter. Kettle chips have a great crunchy taste & the mild chilli taste pretty good but I wish the chilli kettle chips are hotter, they need to be a lot hotter and not for the weak chilli lover
Great crunch
Not hot enough

Charles52
Charles52

to much salt & need to be 50% less salt.It need more stronger flovours

kodiak

kodiakAU

Return of the Original Chilli Chips!

Thank you Kettle! Today we found the original Chilli Chips again at Coles in Canberra. My partner was beside himself when they stopped making them and refused to buy anything else. Today he is one happy Vegemite! Judging by the other comments and how people missed them why did Kettle stop making them. Chips aren't just for kids, we grown ups like them too!

4f6ae3ba
4f6ae3ba

I am very disappointed that kettle have stopped making the chilli chips. They were the only chips I used to buy and now I have withdrawal symptoms. Bring them back to Adelaide kettle!!
Andrew from Adelaide

chilli & honey baked ham, the best potatoe chips of alltime

chilli was the best ever, so why are they replaced by lime/chilli which is the worst tasting potatoe chip ever. kettle chips are a higher priced chip but you want the best so you pay for it
great tasting and hot , hot , hot

Bring back chilli!

I can't believe that you have discontinued the Chilli chips they were the best flavored chips I have ever eaten. And to then replace it with lime and chilli is very dissapointing. I have to say that there is no comparison and I beg of the kettle company to please bring back the chilli chips.

they changed the flavor

Find out how Kettle Potato compares to other Chips

Why did you get rid of the Chilli chips?????

We have tried all your flavours, but have stopped buying them,
as we do not like them, bring back the Chilli chips...also no other
company makes them, why would you stop.

Who42

Who42AU

Dear Kettle Chip Company, where are my chilli chips?

chililover

Bring back the chili the rest is horrible............

Bringitback
Bringitback

Pigs flew past this honey baked ham

The old style were just delicious this new flavour honey baked ham is awful what is that sweat spicy aftertaste. If you are bringing them back them bring them back as they were if not don't bother imitating you are wasting your time and your customers time which will resulting major loss of sales
Different taste nothing I like about them
Spicy aftertaste not like original

maureen27
maureen27

Will you ever bring back sweet chilli and sour cream chips. They are my favorite chips.

Regards Maureen

The Original Kettle Chillie Chips is back??? HIP HIP HURRAY!!

jqt

jqtAU

The original Kettle Chips sold their souls to the commercial devils

Matron Mama50
Matron Mama50

I totally agree with "jqt". Kettle Chips sold now are not the original recipe. It appears Arnotts have bought the name but not the recipes. Red Rock Deli Chips here I come!

Mark

Markasked

Liked hunter valley chicken favoured chips, made by your company a few years ago but suddenly dissapeared from shops shelves,only to be upset not find them anymore. Are you thinking to make and to return them for sale in the future? If sale so I'll be very happy once again to buy your product.

Fired Up
Fired Up

I dont make them. Maybe you could ring the company and post their response.

Boris Yasminsky
Boris Yasminsky

Another stupid thumb on the forehead reply from Fired Up. People ask here on Product review hoping they will get a response from the manufacturer, not a reply from someone like you that intends to make them look incapable of reaching out.

Colleen17asked

Hello - why can't I buy the lime kettle chips anywhere??? None of the Woolworths Stores have them nor do the IGS's here in WA. Can you please post us some? We are of course, happy to pay whatever it costs!!! My husband is fanging for some!!!
Colleen

Dd22

Hi Colleen, like yourselves I too am hanging for them but unfortunately they are discontinued :( I emailed the company that supplies them, Snackfoods & they replied by letting me know that, that flavor will not be made anymore as it was a poor selling line.
I even suggested that perhaps they should do sampling in supermarkets as I work in one, I know it could help increase sales or even suggested giving out sample packs to customers.
But it's a no win situation, they are simply not continuing with that flavor. So our last hope is to get a heap of us & keep complaining until they bring that flavor back like they did the Chilli flavor.
Have you tried the Smiths Grainwave in that chilli lime flavor by any chance?
Cheers
D

Rita08
Rita08

I don't think I've seen them around lately, unless Coles or franklins have them, they might have been deleted & no longer avalable. Maybe contact kettle chips themselves ,details should be on the pack. Maybe they can help. Good luck

Colleen17

Hi D - thanks for your answer. My husband does not like the grain waves.....he is fussy!!! I can get the lime ones in another brand at out local Woolies (safeway for you Easterners!) but he doesn't like those either!!! I guess he will have to change his taste!! If I happen to come across some 'left over' stock I will be sure & grab the lot!!!!
Cheers Colleen