Kettle Potato

Kettle Potato

Elle E

Elle ESydney

Bring back honey baked ham

For the love of god bring back honey baked ham. None of the other favours even come close. In fact I don’t think I’ve touched a kettle chip since they sacked honey baked ham.

What happened to honey baked ham?

Honey baked ham kettle chips were my family's favourite flavour, however in recent times I have noticed that they have vanished from the shelves. No other brand of chips does honey baked ham, at least not to my knowledge. In any case I would like to find out why Kettle discontinued such a popular unrivalled flavour. In my experience honey baked ham was unique and made kettle really stand out. Now I have to eat Saucy BBQ ribs as a replacement for the honey baked ham.

Janice Kennedy

Janice Kennedycoffs harbour

Need to improve your Sweet Potato chips!

Normally love your plain potato sea salt chips, so I thought I would try the sweet optato chips, not happy with these,very small chips and most of the bags where crumbs and soooo overcooked. I have often bought Sweet potato chips from the health food store & when fresh they are great but expensive.

not nice

Chips

Find out how Kettle Potato compares to other Chips

L24

L24TOORAK

vegetable chips

I have bought about 5 packets so far of the Sweet potato, Beetroot and White sweet potato chips and while they are yummy I am so disappointed at the lack of beetroot chips in the packets. The last packet I bought had 2 beetroot chips in it. C'mon Kettle more even ratios of chips please!
Yummy flavours
Not enough beetroot chips

Martin 25
Martin 25

Hear! Hear! Opened a packet last nightr and one piece of beetroot!! SIck and tired of corporate rip offs ... Don't call them something ther'e not! Was also mostly yellow sweet potato. What's happened to your quality assurance??

Lizzy20
Lizzy20

When you pay good money for these chips you expect a bit more the chips are delicious but the amount of beetroot chips is a rip off.get your act into gear or I will have to change brands.

Di 58
Di 58

Yes I agree with the above comments. I hope Kettle takes heed of these comments and puts an equal amount of beetroot chips as to the amount of sweet potato chips.

Mark

Markasked

Liked hunter valley chicken favoured chips, made by your company a few years ago but suddenly dissapeared from shops shelves,only to be upset not find them anymore. Are you thinking to make and to return them for sale in the future? If sale so I'll be very happy once again to buy your product.

Fired Up
Fired Up

I dont make them. Maybe you could ring the company and post their response.

Boris Yasminsky
Boris Yasminsky

Another stupid thumb on the forehead reply from Fired Up. People ask here on Product review hoping they will get a response from the manufacturer, not a reply from someone like you that intends to make them look incapable of reaching out.

Colleen17asked

Hello - why can't I buy the lime kettle chips anywhere??? None of the Woolworths Stores have them nor do the IGS's here in WA. Can you please post us some? We are of course, happy to pay whatever it costs!!! My husband is fanging for some!!!
Colleen

Dd22
Dd22

Hi Colleen, like yourselves I too am hanging for them but unfortunately they are discontinued :( I emailed the company that supplies them, Snackfoods & they replied by letting me know that, that flavor will not be made anymore as it was a poor selling line.
I even suggested that perhaps they should do sampling in supermarkets as I work in one, I know it could help increase sales or even suggested giving out sample packs to customers.
But it's a no win situation, they are simply not continuing with that flavor. So our last hope is to get a heap of us & keep complaining until they bring that flavor back like they did the Chilli flavor.
Have you tried the Smiths Grainwave in that chilli lime flavor by any chance?
Cheers
D

Rita08
Rita08

I don't think I've seen them around lately, unless Coles or franklins have them, they might have been deleted & no longer avalable. Maybe contact kettle chips themselves ,details should be on the pack. Maybe they can help. Good luck

Colleen17

Hi D - thanks for your answer. My husband does not like the grain waves.....he is fussy!!! I can get the lime ones in another brand at out local Woolies (safeway for you Easterners!) but he doesn't like those either!!! I guess he will have to change his taste!! If I happen to come across some 'left over' stock I will be sure & grab the lot!!!!
Cheers Colleen