Kettle Potato

Kettle Potato

Winona Daphne

Winona Daphne

Super crunchy, great tasting but needs heavier seasoning (CAMEMBERT & FIG)

Camembert & Fig chips feel very satisfying to bite into, the crunch is strong and fresh (whereas Smith's is stale and greasy). Flavour tastes different and better than the standard salted, chicken, and bbq. They really need to spray the chips twice over with the seasoning though, a lot of the chips weren't even flavoured unfortunately. If they were adequately seasoned, they would be a perfect bag of chips!

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $2.19.

Camembert & Fig

Just bought a bag today, not knowing what to expect. I liked Camembert so I bought them. Eating them they had a unique taste. More fig than camembert, you cant taste it unless you focus. The chips have a unique sweetness to them but are still savoury. I find the more you eat the more you like them, currently eating some while writing.

Helen B

Helen BPerth

Kettle Sea Salt and Vinegar

Delicious crunchy chips, that have a self imposed portion control. I love the kettle sea salt and vinegar chips but find that I cannot eat more than a few as my tongue starts to burn after eating them. The flavour is really strong, just the way I like it. The chips are a thicker cut which is excellent and I have never had a greasy one.
If Kettle could develop the same flavour intensity without the tongue burn then these would be perfect.

Chips

Find out how Kettle Potato compares to other Chips

Cathy19

Cathy19Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Yummy but something missing

I have recently bought a number of packets of sweet potato, beetroot and white sweet potato chips. They are delicious BUT there are only about 4 beetroot chips in the packet. Don't put beetroot second in the title when they are missing. They are the best flavor too. C'mon Kettle, lift your game.
moorish, delicious
Very few beetroot chips.

fire-eater

fire-eaternsw

Thanks for bringing the chilli back!

melella

melellaIllawarra, NSW

Good

Kettle chips are a favourite snack food in our house. They come in a variety of flavours so there is something for everyone to choose from. They are always very fresh and crunchy which we like in a potato chip. They are easily available in most supermarkets and convenience stores. We tend to stock up on them when they are on sale as they can be a little hard on the budget otherwise.
They are said to be healthier than other brands of potato chips which is always a good thing for the waistline. Bottom line is they taste great and we enjoy them.
tasty, good quality product
can be expensive unless you get them on special

Mark

Markasked

Liked hunter valley chicken favoured chips, made by your company a few years ago but suddenly dissapeared from shops shelves,only to be upset not find them anymore. Are you thinking to make and to return them for sale in the future? If sale so I'll be very happy once again to buy your product.

Fired Up
Fired Up

I dont make them. Maybe you could ring the company and post their response.

Boris Yasminsky
Boris Yasminsky

Another stupid thumb on the forehead reply from Fired Up. People ask here on Product review hoping they will get a response from the manufacturer, not a reply from someone like you that intends to make them look incapable of reaching out.

Colleen17asked

Hello - why can't I buy the lime kettle chips anywhere??? None of the Woolworths Stores have them nor do the IGS's here in WA. Can you please post us some? We are of course, happy to pay whatever it costs!!! My husband is fanging for some!!!
Colleen

Dd22
Dd22

Hi Colleen, like yourselves I too am hanging for them but unfortunately they are discontinued :( I emailed the company that supplies them, Snackfoods & they replied by letting me know that, that flavor will not be made anymore as it was a poor selling line.
I even suggested that perhaps they should do sampling in supermarkets as I work in one, I know it could help increase sales or even suggested giving out sample packs to customers.
But it's a no win situation, they are simply not continuing with that flavor. So our last hope is to get a heap of us & keep complaining until they bring that flavor back like they did the Chilli flavor.
Have you tried the Smiths Grainwave in that chilli lime flavor by any chance?
Cheers
D

Rita08
Rita08

I don't think I've seen them around lately, unless Coles or franklins have them, they might have been deleted & no longer avalable. Maybe contact kettle chips themselves ,details should be on the pack. Maybe they can help. Good luck

Colleen17

Hi D - thanks for your answer. My husband does not like the grain waves.....he is fussy!!! I can get the lime ones in another brand at out local Woolies (safeway for you Easterners!) but he doesn't like those either!!! I guess he will have to change his taste!! If I happen to come across some 'left over' stock I will be sure & grab the lot!!!!
Cheers Colleen