Kettle Potato

Kettle Potato

Ali

AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unbelievable , amazing !!!

I've tried sweet potato chips fro kettle today, with my beer and hommus ... It's amazing ... Unbelievable ... Soo delicious and 100% natural, also i loved the smell of the oil and the natural sweet potato smell together ❤️

Purchased in January 2021 for $2.50.

Marco

MarcoSydney, NSW

Devine Chips!

Beautiful texture with a slightly sweet flavour and lovely subtle cheesy notes. The best I've had in a while.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths.

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Favorite chips ever

Bring these chips back, they were the best ever. Can’t find anything like them.

SET83

SET83Mid North Coast, NSW

Camembert & Fig - bring them back!

Where did these go? They suddenly disappeared from Woolworths and they were THE BEST! Bring them back, please!

Purchased at Woolworths for $4.55.

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

being back honey baked ham

love honey baked ham chips i love these chips please bring them back

Michelle

MichelleSydney Surrounds, NSW

These chips are so delicious

Camembert and fig Great chips the flavour is tasty open bag and before you know it there all gone ,,, thanx kettle for a great product ,,, I always take these to our social gatherings everyone loves them

Purchased in May 2019 for $3.50.

Tee

TeeCanberra 2600, ACT

BEST CHIPS EVER!!

Kettle chips are awesome!! My favourite is sweet chilli and sour cream, although I do like sea salt and salt and vinegar! the chilli ones are way too hot for me but my partner loves the spicy ness so keep the spice comming! I do miss the old honey baked ham unfortunately they have a different taste! However I am addicted to the sweet chilli and sour cream they are a little spicy but I love it!! Can’t keep my eyes away from them! Keep up the fab work but don’t make them more expensive please :)

Sweet chilli & sour cream

these are yummy. I love chilli and these were terrific, not too hot and I got to have the crumbs left at the bottom of the packet. ooooh lovely salt and chilli.

chilli chips with jalapeno and red chillies

these chips are so nice you can't stop eating them ,wish I had got more from the shops
have never had a packet of chips that taste so yummy
keep up the good work

Mamak

MamakPerth

Kettle chip change

Just purchased a packet of kettle chilli chips. Yummy. A bit thinner than old ones and much nicer. Good work

Om_Mandavia

Om_MandaviaMelbourne

It does what the flavor says about it.

I purchased the sea salt & vinegar with cider vinegar. The taste was reasonably sour and had the same taste of salt and vinegar as of real life . A few people gave it a bad rating.. but my friend, even if you have 2tbps of raw vinegar it's gonna burn your mouth. In the same way each serving is only meant to be 25gms not the whole huge packet. Maybe it's a wrong flavour for you and you probably have try others then. You get that?

Dolores

DoloresNSW

My favourite chips are Kettle Salt and vinegar.

I love the kettle salt & vinegar chips. They are so vinegary and just perfect. I love to eat them with cheese. Could eat a few kilos of these. They never last long in my house!

Rosemary & sea salt

The rosemary & sea salt are awesome. Not a fan of the other flavors but this one is addictive. Will definitely buy again

Anon

AnonMelbourne

Chilli and Sea Salt & Vinegar

Despite others' views on the Sea Salt and Vinegar, I find them just right. And the Chilli ones are exceptional, if you're looking for some spice :)))

Get them at iga

Honey baked ham is available from iga stores just not in the chain supermarkets. Kettle has also launched a Sweet chilli and Sour Cream and Rosemary and Sea Salt. Also have seen that Kettle have now launched a Parmesan and Sweet Roasted Garlic. Just in case you didn't know all Keetle products are gluten free

E.F

E.FAU

Honey Baked Ham

Probably the first and best flavour I've ever tasted. I went into the shop to buy them for the first time in 6 years and they were gone...I was under the impression that Honey Baked Ham was Kettle's most popular chip, I don't see why they replaced their classic, most well known flavour with honey soy, they don't compare to red rock deli's honey soy, and yet no one else compares to Kettles Honey Baked Ham...

Best chips in AU hands down

I don't want any other brand and specifically love the chilli and salt and vinegar ones :p yumm + no idea why rating is low - delish chips

A wonder to behold and dance upon your tastebuds!

MMM MMM MMM fingerlickin' good ;) Had these the other day, liked them. Also had a few weeks ago, still good. Remember when they went of the shelf? Not good. They're back now, into it.

Gazza

Gazza

Kettle chunky with sea salt

Just fabulous definitely the best chip I have tasted in 60 years of chip eating crunchy, oily and salty, what a chip was always intended to be, not some politically correct snack food but a real chip

sanles

sanlesIpswich QLD

Kettle Honey Baked Ham

Why stop selling such a great chip? Honey Baked Ham was a favourite and then it simply vanished. Honey Soy Chicken seems to have over run the shelves in its place and it just dont do the same job. Shame on you, this chip chomper doesnt buy chips anymore because of one persons bright idea to launch new chips.

deksta
deksta

Totally agree! They do away with the best ones, and for what reason? To bring out a new range? They can have both, and then they would see which would sell best.

Mark

Markasked

Liked hunter valley chicken favoured chips, made by your company a few years ago but suddenly dissapeared from shops shelves,only to be upset not find them anymore. Are you thinking to make and to return them for sale in the future? If sale so I'll be very happy once again to buy your product.

Fired Up
Fired Up

I dont make them. Maybe you could ring the company and post their response.

Boris Yasminsky
Boris Yasminsky

Another stupid thumb on the forehead reply from Fired Up. People ask here on Product review hoping they will get a response from the manufacturer, not a reply from someone like you that intends to make them look incapable of reaching out.

Colleen17asked

Hello - why can't I buy the lime kettle chips anywhere??? None of the Woolworths Stores have them nor do the IGS's here in WA. Can you please post us some? We are of course, happy to pay whatever it costs!!! My husband is fanging for some!!!
Colleen

Dd22
Dd22

Hi Colleen, like yourselves I too am hanging for them but unfortunately they are discontinued :( I emailed the company that supplies them, Snackfoods & they replied by letting me know that, that flavor will not be made anymore as it was a poor selling line.
I even suggested that perhaps they should do sampling in supermarkets as I work in one, I know it could help increase sales or even suggested giving out sample packs to customers.
But it's a no win situation, they are simply not continuing with that flavor. So our last hope is to get a heap of us & keep complaining until they bring that flavor back like they did the Chilli flavor.
Have you tried the Smiths Grainwave in that chilli lime flavor by any chance?
Cheers
D

Rita08
Rita08

I don't think I've seen them around lately, unless Coles or franklins have them, they might have been deleted & no longer avalable. Maybe contact kettle chips themselves ,details should be on the pack. Maybe they can help. Good luck

Colleen17

Hi D - thanks for your answer. My husband does not like the grain waves.....he is fussy!!! I can get the lime ones in another brand at out local Woolies (safeway for you Easterners!) but he doesn't like those either!!! I guess he will have to change his taste!! If I happen to come across some 'left over' stock I will be sure & grab the lot!!!!
Cheers Colleen