Listing monitored by KG Electronic

2.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (26)

ANGRY
ANGRYSouth East Queensland, QLD

RETURN

I have been trying to return an item I bought which they refused. Now they will take it back providing I met certain steps. 1) charge for handling return. 2) box damaged charge. Which its not I dont trust them on this one

Hammrsgl
Hammrsgl

Do NOT deal with this company - beware Mydeal or Catch - blackmail consumers into accepting faulty goods

Glenys
GlenysSouthwest, VIC

The worst Customer Service Ever

Bought a bread machine via Catch website. Got it on time and everything can't fault that but the product was the most useless piece of crap. Made a loaf and the damn thing stuck to the pan so I had not choice but to pry it out of the tin. Asked about getting a refund. Was treated like I'm a liar. Sorry we can't refund change of mind. The product was faulty. Absolute Scammers. Shame on Catch for letting them be one their sellers.
So now I'm stuck with the stupid thing and will have to be forced to use it as it is. Sick of being ripped off.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how KG Electronic Online store compares to other General Merchandise Shops

elaine x jeff
elaine x jeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

very disappointed .my new cdmp3 arrived today . no power cable no directions no wty card.what is going on

I am very disappointed that you sent me a product , with no information no wty and no power lead , I am stunned.

Jane
JaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor customer service

Purchased multiple items- charging dock did not work. Like other customers I was made to reply to at least 8 emails, send photos, & then a video, it was like I was on trial. Will never use this company again, wasted so much of my time with the constant emails asking for something different every time.
Still do not have a satisfactory outcome to the faulty charging dock despite them seeing that it doesn't work in the video.

Just dont waste your time

Suraj M.
Suraj M.Sydney, NSW

No post purchase support

I purchased soda stream few months ago and it started leaking air. I contacted them assuming they will give me some insight to lodge my issue assuming it has 24 months warranty. They keep giving me bogus solutions like press button for longer time, check if cylinder is tight. I even sent them recording but they keep suggesting stupid things all day. Really had appreciated if they just said can't do instead of wasting my time.

BuyGeorgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misleading

Digital Dual Thermometer Clock

Purchase a digital thermometer clock off catch, sold by kg electronics. I requested a replacement, got sick and tire of email back and forth.
arrived. Time display work, but did not display inside or outside temperature!
Email customer service [i sent 8 emails in total with photo's, received 8 back] there response can you email me the instructions, they were on the back of product. Instructions were to set clock, temperature display not working! They said maybe i am doing something wrong, what! I said I will not purchase anything else from them, $15 it cost, i put it in the bin, customer service sucks, stay away from them.

Mark B.
Mark B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Olay Cream

Received by items crushed and open. Items are nearly 2 years old. Contacted the seller they keep saying its fine. Dates should be listed on your items same as food if the item has a exp date.

Avoid at all costs

I also have postal addresses issue were defaulting to my alternate as well as my home address. They refuse to acknowledge it and say it is my issue even though I know I put in the right address. even after emailing there team less than 13hr after confirmation of the order the refused to change the address and now after 12 business days and my order not arriving the want to charge another inflated delivery fee.
possibly the worst customer service I have been subjected too.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Prince kalsi
Prince kalsiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is the terrible marketplace in melbourne

Ordered a alarm clock from their marketplace and waited for month to arrive and asking for more money to deliver on the same address again and even they do their private delivery partners and they don’t deliver your item and they will ask you for more money to deliver it again

Megan
MeganDunlop 2615, ACT

Terrible Service!

The postal addresses keep defaulting to my name even when sent to other people. They refuse to acknowledge it and say it is my issue even though I know I am putting in the right address.

Bob C
Bob C

Still waiting for acknowledgement of my complaint

Received my Dimplex 26 inch electric fire box around the middle of August this year. The item arrived promptly and well packaged. But upon switching it on for the first time the heater started burning and a part fell into the box. Contacted Glen Dimplex as written in attached form but they referred me to KG Electronics the seller. Over the last two weeks have sent 3 emails asking for assistance and a refund and not received any communication back at all. Cost $1600. Very disappointed so far.

Meredith
MeredithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Broken upon arrival - seems dodgy.

Bought a homedics sound machine. Item that I received was broken. Not easy to get a refund - seems dodgy. I even provided a video to show that the item was not working.

Read more reviews - page 2See all KG Electronic reviews

Kenny
Kennyasked
Online store

Made my first purchase with KG Electronic today via Catch who I have purchased from previously. Your product price attracted me to deal with KG Electronic ( order # C39323118-A ,
tracking #GNY4841025 ). I have some concerns with some of the negative Feedback on your reviews , However; you have some good positive reviews as well. Can you advise who your courier is , as the tracking # does not register. Your assistance is appreciated.
Regards
Kenny

BuyGeorge

Kenny, it would be Australia Post. KG assign a tracking number BEFORE they despatch it to Australia Post. Might take up to 72 hours before the tracking info is shown.

Patricia N.
Patricia N.asked
Online store

I am a new customer and want to buy a Heller Fan Heater. They have a good rating. My concern is that there are so many negative reviews on your Company that I am questioning my purchase. The complaints on line appear to be 3 years old. Has the online purchasing improved in the last few years.
Appreciate the odd question but your prefer to go direct to the selling Company rather than via Kogan.
Patricia