KG Electronic Online store

KG Electronic Online store

3.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (24)
Jane

JaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor customer service

Purchased multiple items- charging dock did not work. Like other customers I was made to reply to at least 8 emails, send photos, & then a video, it was like I was on trial. Will never use this company again, wasted so much of my time with the constant emails asking for something different every time.
Still do not have a satisfactory outcome to the faulty charging dock despite them seeing that it doesn't work in the video.

Just dont waste your time

Suraj M.

Suraj M.Sydney, NSW

No post purchase support

I purchased soda stream few months ago and it started leaking air. I contacted them assuming they will give me some insight to lodge my issue assuming it has 24 months warranty. They keep giving me bogus solutions like press button for longer time, check if cylinder is tight. I even sent them recording but they keep suggesting stupid things all day. Really had appreciated if they just said can't do instead of wasting my time.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how KG Electronic Online store compares to other General Merchandise Shops

BuyGeorgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misleading

Digital Dual Thermometer Clock

Purchase a digital thermometer clock off catch, sold by kg electronics. I requested a replacement, got sick and tire of email back and forth.
arrived. Time display work, but did not display inside or outside temperature!
Email customer service [i sent 8 emails in total with photo's, received 8 back] there response can you email me the instructions, they were on the back of product. Instructions were to set clock, temperature display not working! They said maybe i am doing something wrong, what! I said I will not purchase anything else from them, $15 it cost, i put it in the bin, customer service sucks, stay away from them.

Mark B.

Mark B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Olay Cream

Received by items crushed and open. Items are nearly 2 years old. Contacted the seller they keep saying its fine. Dates should be listed on your items same as food if the item has a exp date.

Avoid at all costs

I also have postal addresses issue were defaulting to my alternate as well as my home address. They refuse to acknowledge it and say it is my issue even though I know I put in the right address. even after emailing there team less than 13hr after confirmation of the order the refused to change the address and now after 12 business days and my order not arriving the want to charge another inflated delivery fee.
possibly the worst customer service I have been subjected too.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Prince kalsi

Prince kalsiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is the terrible marketplace in melbourne

Ordered a alarm clock from their marketplace and waited for month to arrive and asking for more money to deliver on the same address again and even they do their private delivery partners and they don’t deliver your item and they will ask you for more money to deliver it again

Megan

MeganDunlop 2615, ACT

Terrible Service!

The postal addresses keep defaulting to my name even when sent to other people. They refuse to acknowledge it and say it is my issue even though I know I am putting in the right address.

Bob C

Bob C

Still waiting for acknowledgement of my complaint

Received my Dimplex 26 inch electric fire box around the middle of August this year. The item arrived promptly and well packaged. But upon switching it on for the first time the heater started burning and a part fell into the box. Contacted Glen Dimplex as written in attached form but they referred me to KG Electronics the seller. Over the last two weeks have sent 3 emails asking for assistance and a refund and not received any communication back at all. Cost $1600. Very disappointed so far.

Meredith

MeredithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Broken upon arrival - seems dodgy.

Bought a homedics sound machine. Item that I received was broken. Not easy to get a refund - seems dodgy. I even provided a video to show that the item was not working.

Poor service

very cheap product quality and poor customer service Tracking number: GNY4522624
Order number: 25-05378-29933l, staff is not helpful at all. And waste a lot of time and dont provide any solution

Pam

PamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product Excellent Service

Bought a Buddee AM/FM Dual Alarm Digital Clock Radio which made a buzzing/humming sound that kept us up at night. I contacted KG who immediately sent me a return sticker that I just had to take to the post office to return. They sent me a new one straight away and it is perfect. Communications was fantastic. Great experience. Thanks so much!

suzannahlrichardson

suzannahlrichardsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bargain! Love it.

Bought a Soda Stream, absolutely love it. Took a bit of time to get to me, but unfortunately everything is with Aus Post right now! Not their fault... They were super friendly and responsive when I checked in.
Would recommend!

Ryan W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tried to charge return fees on faulty product

Terrible experience, Ordered product it didn't work (Screen flickered, when in use), returned it and now they want to change me because it works on their end. Have had to go to ACCC

qthet

qthetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality product

I got a branded Belkin Bluetooth charger and item was as described with fast delivery. Price was lower than any other site. Very happy with my purchase. Highly recommend KG

Dettol hand sanitizers

Bought 3 bottles of dettol hand sanitizer from KG electronic.

One day later I received shipping details from KG, then it had been delivered to my door.

Was easy to purchase through KG and I would highly recommend.

KG E.KG Electronic

Fantastic customer service, great product

Fantastic customer service. I purchased the wrong product (Sachi 49cm Collapsible/Foldable Picnic Shopping Carry Basket, what I meant to purchase was the insulated Sachi collapsible picnic shopping basket). I sent a email asking whether i can swap it and they got back to me straight away advising I can send it back and they will exchange it for me without any issues. They express posted the new product as promised. I would definitely shop with them again. The service was exceptional. Thank you!

Fantastic service, fast delivery and great product range.

Easy to navigate, intuitive and logical set up- no drama.
The range of products seems endless and reasonably priced. I haven’t had to leave the house much at all during the pandemic, as almost everything I need could be found here

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

Mainly purchase from these guys on Catch. Have very fast shipping and products always arrive well packed, but without too much excess packaging. Great range too, i usually buy my kitchen appliances from them

Kenny

Kennyasked

Online store

Made my first purchase with KG Electronic today via Catch who I have purchased from previously. Your product price attracted me to deal with KG Electronic ( order # C39323118-A ,
tracking #GNY4841025 ). I have some concerns with some of the negative Feedback on your reviews , However; you have some good positive reviews as well. Can you advise who your courier is , as the tracking # does not register. Your assistance is appreciated.
Regards
Kenny

BuyGeorge

Kenny, it would be Australia Post. KG assign a tracking number BEFORE they despatch it to Australia Post. Might take up to 72 hours before the tracking info is shown.

Patricia N.

Patricia N.asked

Online store

I am a new customer and want to buy a Heller Fan Heater. They have a good rating. My concern is that there are so many negative reviews on your Company that I am questioning my purchase. The complaints on line appear to be 3 years old. Has the online purchasing improved in the last few years.
Appreciate the odd question but your prefer to go direct to the selling Company rather than via Kogan.
Patricia