KG Electronic Online store

2 questions from our users

Kenny

Kennyasked

Online store

Made my first purchase with KG Electronic today via Catch who I have purchased from previously. Your product price attracted me to deal with KG Electronic ( order # C39323118-A ,
tracking #GNY4841025 ). I have some concerns with some of the negative Feedback on your reviews , However; you have some good positive reviews as well. Can you advise who your courier is , as the tracking # does not register. Your assistance is appreciated.
Regards
Kenny

BuyGeorge
BuyGeorge

Kenny, it would be Australia Post. KG assign a tracking number BEFORE they despatch it to Australia Post. Might take up to 72 hours before the tracking info is shown.

Patricia N.

Patricia N.asked

Online store

I am a new customer and want to buy a Heller Fan Heater. They have a good rating. My concern is that there are so many negative reviews on your Company that I am questioning my purchase. The complaints on line appear to be 3 years old. Has the online purchasing improved in the last few years.
Appreciate the odd question but your prefer to go direct to the selling Company rather than via Kogan.
Patricia