3.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (24)
Jane

JaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor customer service

Purchased multiple items- charging dock did not work. Like other customers I was made to reply to at least 8 emails, send photos, & then a video, it was like I was on trial. Will never use this company again, wasted so much of my time with the constant emails asking for something different every time.
Still do not have a satisfactory outcome to the faulty charging dock despite them seeing that it doesn't work in the video.

BuyGeorgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misleading

Avoid at all costs

I also have postal addresses issue were defaulting to my alternate as well as my home address. They refuse to acknowledge it and say it is my issue even though I know I put in the right address. even after emailing there team less than 13hr after confirmation of the order the refused to change the address and now after 12 business days and my order not arriving the want to charge another inflated delivery fee.
possibly the worst customer service I have been subjected too.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how KG Electronic Online store compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Prince kalsi

Prince kalsiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is the terrible marketplace in melbourne

Ordered a alarm clock from their marketplace and waited for month to arrive and asking for more money to deliver on the same address again and even they do their private delivery partners and they don’t deliver your item and they will ask you for more money to deliver it again

Megan

MeganDunlop 2615, ACT

Terrible Service!

The postal addresses keep defaulting to my name even when sent to other people. They refuse to acknowledge it and say it is my issue even though I know I am putting in the right address.

Pam

PamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product Excellent Service

Bought a Buddee AM/FM Dual Alarm Digital Clock Radio which made a buzzing/humming sound that kept us up at night. I contacted KG who immediately sent me a return sticker that I just had to take to the post office to return. They sent me a new one straight away and it is perfect. Communications was fantastic. Great experience. Thanks so much!

suzannahlrichardson

suzannahlrichardsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bargain! Love it.

Bought a Soda Stream, absolutely love it. Took a bit of time to get to me, but unfortunately everything is with Aus Post right now! Not their fault... They were super friendly and responsive when I checked in.
Would recommend!

qthet

qthetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality product

I got a branded Belkin Bluetooth charger and item was as described with fast delivery. Price was lower than any other site. Very happy with my purchase. Highly recommend KG

Dettol hand sanitizers

Bought 3 bottles of dettol hand sanitizer from KG electronic.

One day later I received shipping details from KG, then it had been delivered to my door.

Was easy to purchase through KG and I would highly recommend.

General Merchandise Shops

Fantastic customer service, great product

Fantastic customer service. I purchased the wrong product (Sachi 49cm Collapsible/Foldable Picnic Shopping Carry Basket, what I meant to purchase was the insulated Sachi collapsible picnic shopping basket). I sent a email asking whether i can swap it and they got back to me straight away advising I can send it back and they will exchange it for me without any issues. They express posted the new product as promised. I would definitely shop with them again. The service was exceptional. Thank you!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fantastic service, fast delivery and great product range.

Easy to navigate, intuitive and logical set up- no drama.
The range of products seems endless and reasonably priced. I haven’t had to leave the house much at all during the pandemic, as almost everything I need could be found here

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

Mainly purchase from these guys on Catch. Have very fast shipping and products always arrive well packed, but without too much excess packaging. Great range too, i usually buy my kitchen appliances from them

KG E.KG Electronic

Great Product! Fantastic customer service!

Bought a Nike running belt.. so happy with my purchase I bought another one for my daughter! Customer service was excellent and very quick delivery! Highly recommended! Will buy again!

KG E.KG Electronic

This is perfect! Can’t live without it

I brought a soda stream from these guys on Kogan and it is bloody awesome I love it :) use it everyday! The customer service team was very helpful when I contacted them about getting extra bottles to use with my machine!

Air fryer!

I just received, My Healthy Choice digital air fryer! It is the best thing I have ever bought! Delivery was on time and the customer service team was very helpful as I was not sure what one to buy. Thank you so very much :) will be back again!

Eric

Eric

Honorable seller

I made a mistake and ordered an incorrect product and they gave me an immediate refund, no questions asked! They even refunded the entire amount regardless of the discount upon purchase.

Hi Eric,

Gabby G.

Gabby G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Products

Purchased a Pioneer Amplifier from KG Electronics and it came really quickly!
The customer service team was really helpful prior to my purchase.
Amplifier is also awesome and i am very happy with my purchase.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fast delivery and great customer service

I bought a few products from KG Electronic, they were delivered promptly and in perfect condition.
No complaints purchasing through this company, highly recommend for anyone shopping online who what great prices and fast delivery!

Christine D.

Christine D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic!

So easy to search for the ride on car we purchased for my son for Christmas. We could have chosen so many different products for him! Fast delivery and a great product. He loves zooming around the yard on his Mercedes.

Hi Christine,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback and we are so thrilled you son loves the car :)

Shelby E.

Shelby E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ride on car

I brought a Mercedes ride on car for my nephew and he absolutely loves it! Best customer service team they were so helpful and fast delivery. Can’t recommend highly enough