3.6

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (20)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (20)
Jane

JaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor customer service

Purchased multiple items- charging dock did not work. Like other customers I was made to reply to at least 8 emails, send photos, & then a video, it was like I was on trial. Will never use this company again, wasted so much of my time with the constant emails asking for something different every time.
Still do not have a satisfactory outcome to the faulty charging dock despite them seeing that it doesn't work in the video.

BuyGeorgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misleading

Avoid at all costs

I also have postal addresses issue were defaulting to my alternate as well as my home address. They refuse to acknowledge it and say it is my issue even though I know I put in the right address. even after emailing there team less than 13hr after confirmation of the order the refused to change the address and now after 12 business days and my order not arriving the want to charge another inflated delivery fee.
possibly the worst customer service I have been subjected too.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how KG Electronic Online store compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Prince kalsi

Prince kalsiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is the terrible marketplace in melbourne

Ordered a alarm clock from their marketplace and waited for month to arrive and asking for more money to deliver on the same address again and even they do their private delivery partners and they don’t deliver your item and they will ask you for more money to deliver it again

Megan

MeganDunlop 2615, ACT

Terrible Service!

The postal addresses keep defaulting to my name even when sent to other people. They refuse to acknowledge it and say it is my issue even though I know I am putting in the right address.

suzannahlrichardson

suzannahlrichardsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bargain! Love it.

Bought a Soda Stream, absolutely love it. Took a bit of time to get to me, but unfortunately everything is with Aus Post right now! Not their fault... They were super friendly and responsive when I checked in.
Would recommend!

qthet

qthetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality product

I got a branded Belkin Bluetooth charger and item was as described with fast delivery. Price was lower than any other site. Very happy with my purchase. Highly recommend KG

Dettol hand sanitizers

Bought 3 bottles of dettol hand sanitizer from KG electronic.

One day later I received shipping details from KG, then it had been delivered to my door.

Was easy to purchase through KG and I would highly recommend.

KG E.KG Electronic

Fantastic service, fast delivery and great product range.

Easy to navigate, intuitive and logical set up- no drama.
The range of products seems endless and reasonably priced. I haven’t had to leave the house much at all during the pandemic, as almost everything I need could be found here

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

Mainly purchase from these guys on Catch. Have very fast shipping and products always arrive well packed, but without too much excess packaging. Great range too, i usually buy my kitchen appliances from them

KG E.KG Electronic

Great Product! Fantastic customer service!

Bought a Nike running belt.. so happy with my purchase I bought another one for my daughter! Customer service was excellent and very quick delivery! Highly recommended! Will buy again!

KG E.KG Electronic

This is perfect! Can’t live without it

I brought a soda stream from these guys on Kogan and it is bloody awesome I love it :) use it everyday! The customer service team was very helpful when I contacted them about getting extra bottles to use with my machine!

Air fryer!

I just received, My Healthy Choice digital air fryer! It is the best thing I have ever bought! Delivery was on time and the customer service team was very helpful as I was not sure what one to buy. Thank you so very much :) will be back again!

Gabby G.

Gabby G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Products

Purchased a Pioneer Amplifier from KG Electronics and it came really quickly!
The customer service team was really helpful prior to my purchase.
Amplifier is also awesome and i am very happy with my purchase.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fast delivery and great customer service

I bought a few products from KG Electronic, they were delivered promptly and in perfect condition.
No complaints purchasing through this company, highly recommend for anyone shopping online who what great prices and fast delivery!

Christine D.

Christine D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic!

So easy to search for the ride on car we purchased for my son for Christmas. We could have chosen so many different products for him! Fast delivery and a great product. He loves zooming around the yard on his Mercedes.

Hi Christine,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback and we are so thrilled you son loves the car :)

Greg

GregMid North Coast, NSW

Very Slow Postage, Shocking Customer Service

I have purchased 2 times from K.g, both were very slow delivery,
The first purchase was from their own online store, took over 2.5 weeks (Mel to Syd to Perth to Syd to Bulah)
2nd slow purchase was on Ebay, i left a negative feedback, K.g some how had it completely removed,
All they say is Postage is out of our hands but do nothing to help or satisfy you or yet even improve their Postage service.
All this topped off with a side of Rude Customer Service.
Don't bother calling them you may well be treated with hostility like i was.
The perfect Online store to Avoid, never again for me, my Family and Friends.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I was sent the wrong product. Ridiculous customer service no help at all.

I ordered a product online and was sent the wrong one. Then I was told to send it back because they had the product I wanted in stock. Then I was told they didn't. And they offered me a partial refund so I would keep the product. I was offered $10 which I thought was a joke. So now I have to send back a big trunk and then wait for my refun.

M4RK

M4RKHunter Region, NSW

Vs Sassoon hair clippers

I Purchased a set of VS Sassoon clippers from KG electronics which was advertised on eBay.
It was easy to find and using the checkout process was very easy.
It came well packaged with corded clippers/colour-coded combs and instruction on how to blend your haircut to the perfect shape and style.
The clippers work great and cut the hair very clean.
It Comes with combs and even oil for the blades.
I was pleased with the price and is great quality.
I looked at other brands and found the prices to be a lot higher and the quality was questionable.

Moot

MootSydney, NSW

Great Service - fast Delivery

I placed an order for Tape Dispensers, got immediate confirmation. Next day received shipping details, then a couple of days later goods arrived. Quality items! Highly recommended. Their Ebay shop also offered an additional discount, which I took advantage of.