2.7

• Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (3)

Just dont waste your time

Digital Dual Thermometer Clock

Purchase a digital thermometer clock off catch, sold by kg electronics. I requested a replacement, got sick and tire of email back and forth.
arrived. Time display work, but did not display inside or outside temperature!
Email customer service [i sent 8 emails in total with photo's, received 8 back] there response can you email me the instructions, they were on the back of product. Instructions were to set clock, temperature display not working! They said maybe i am doing something wrong, what! I said I will not purchase anything else from them, $15 it cost, i put it in the bin, customer service sucks, stay away from them.

Bob C

Bob C

Still waiting for acknowledgement of my complaint

Received my Dimplex 26 inch electric fire box around the middle of August this year. The item arrived promptly and well packaged. But upon switching it on for the first time the heater started burning and a part fell into the box. Contacted Glen Dimplex as written in attached form but they referred me to KG Electronics the seller. Over the last two weeks have sent 3 emails asking for assistance and a refund and not received any communication back at all. Cost $1600. Very disappointed so far.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how KG Electronic Online store compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Pam

PamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product Excellent Service

Bought a Buddee AM/FM Dual Alarm Digital Clock Radio which made a buzzing/humming sound that kept us up at night. I contacted KG who immediately sent me a return sticker that I just had to take to the post office to return. They sent me a new one straight away and it is perfect. Communications was fantastic. Great experience. Thanks so much!

Ryan W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tried to charge return fees on faulty product

Terrible experience, Ordered product it didn't work (Screen flickered, when in use), returned it and now they want to change me because it works on their end. Have had to go to ACCC

KG Electronic
KG E.KG Electronic
Ryan W.

Fantastic customer service, great product

Fantastic customer service. I purchased the wrong product (Sachi 49cm Collapsible/Foldable Picnic Shopping Carry Basket, what I meant to purchase was the insulated Sachi collapsible picnic shopping basket). I sent a email asking whether i can swap it and they got back to me straight away advising I can send it back and they will exchange it for me without any issues. They express posted the new product as promised. I would definitely shop with them again. The service was exceptional. Thank you!

Eric

Eric

Honorable seller

I made a mistake and ordered an incorrect product and they gave me an immediate refund, no questions asked! They even refunded the entire amount regardless of the discount upon purchase.

KG Electronic
KG E.KG Electronic

Hi Eric,

Kenny

Kennyasked

Online store

Made my first purchase with KG Electronic today via Catch who I have purchased from previously. Your product price attracted me to deal with KG Electronic ( order # C39323118-A ,
tracking #GNY4841025 ). I have some concerns with some of the negative Feedback on your reviews , However; you have some good positive reviews as well. Can you advise who your courier is , as the tracking # does not register. Your assistance is appreciated.
Regards
Kenny

BuyGeorge
BuyGeorge

Kenny, it would be Australia Post. KG assign a tracking number BEFORE they despatch it to Australia Post. Might take up to 72 hours before the tracking info is shown.

Patricia N.

Patricia N.asked

Online store

I am a new customer and want to buy a Heller Fan Heater. They have a good rating. My concern is that there are so many negative reviews on your Company that I am questioning my purchase. The complaints on line appear to be 3 years old. Has the online purchasing improved in the last few years.
Appreciate the odd question but your prefer to go direct to the selling Company rather than via Kogan.
Patricia