KG Electronic Online store

KG Electronic Online store (page 2 of 2)

3.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (24)

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

Mainly purchase from these guys on Catch. Have very fast shipping and products always arrive well packed, but without too much excess packaging. Great range too, i usually buy my kitchen appliances from them

KG E.KG Electronic

Great Product! Fantastic customer service!

Bought a Nike running belt.. so happy with my purchase I bought another one for my daughter! Customer service was excellent and very quick delivery! Highly recommended! Will buy again!

KG E.KG Electronic

This is perfect! Can’t live without it

I brought a soda stream from these guys on Kogan and it is bloody awesome I love it :) use it everyday! The customer service team was very helpful when I contacted them about getting extra bottles to use with my machine!

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how KG Electronic Online store compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Air fryer!

I just received, My Healthy Choice digital air fryer! It is the best thing I have ever bought! Delivery was on time and the customer service team was very helpful as I was not sure what one to buy. Thank you so very much :) will be back again!

Eric

Eric

Honorable seller

I made a mistake and ordered an incorrect product and they gave me an immediate refund, no questions asked! They even refunded the entire amount regardless of the discount upon purchase.

Hi Eric,

Gabby G.

Gabby G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Products

Purchased a Pioneer Amplifier from KG Electronics and it came really quickly!
The customer service team was really helpful prior to my purchase.
Amplifier is also awesome and i am very happy with my purchase.

Fast delivery and great customer service

I bought a few products from KG Electronic, they were delivered promptly and in perfect condition.
No complaints purchasing through this company, highly recommend for anyone shopping online who what great prices and fast delivery!

Christine D.

Christine D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic!

So easy to search for the ride on car we purchased for my son for Christmas. We could have chosen so many different products for him! Fast delivery and a great product. He loves zooming around the yard on his Mercedes.

Hi Christine,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback and we are so thrilled you son loves the car :)

Great customer service ! Highly recommend

Had a fault with my air fryer! the customer service team was so lovely to deal with and sent a replacement straight away, Can not recommend them enough, Thanks !!11

Shelby E.

Shelby E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ride on car

I brought a Mercedes ride on car for my nephew and he absolutely loves it! Best customer service team they were so helpful and fast delivery. Can’t recommend highly enough

Greg

GregMid North Coast, NSW

Very Slow Postage, Shocking Customer Service

I have purchased 2 times from K.g, both were very slow delivery,
The first purchase was from their own online store, took over 2.5 weeks (Mel to Syd to Perth to Syd to Bulah)
2nd slow purchase was on Ebay, i left a negative feedback, K.g some how had it completely removed,
All they say is Postage is out of our hands but do nothing to help or satisfy you or yet even improve their Postage service.
All this topped off with a side of Rude Customer Service.
Don't bother calling them you may well be treated with hostility like i was.
The perfect Online store to Avoid, never again for me, my Family and Friends.

I was sent the wrong product. Ridiculous customer service no help at all.

I ordered a product online and was sent the wrong one. Then I was told to send it back because they had the product I wanted in stock. Then I was told they didn't. And they offered me a partial refund so I would keep the product. I was offered $10 which I thought was a joke. So now I have to send back a big trunk and then wait for my refun.

Jess

JessRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Christmas ruined

My daughter was in tears Christmas morning as the keyboard did not work. It just made a deep vibrating sound. I Contacted the store after our holidays as I thought they’d be closed over the Christmas break and they told me I had to pay shipping to return because I was outside the timeframe this will cost me more than the keyboard. Can’t believe they think I should have to do this when the product is clearly faulty. Guess we’ll have to keep it until I can take it to the tip! Terrible experience won’t deal with them again!

M4RK

M4RKHunter Region, NSW

Vs Sassoon hair clippers

I Purchased a set of VS Sassoon clippers from KG electronics which was advertised on eBay.
It was easy to find and using the checkout process was very easy.
It came well packaged with corded clippers/colour-coded combs and instruction on how to blend your haircut to the perfect shape and style.
The clippers work great and cut the hair very clean.
It Comes with combs and even oil for the blades.
I was pleased with the price and is great quality.
I looked at other brands and found the prices to be a lot higher and the quality was questionable.

Moot

MootSydney, NSW

Great Service - fast Delivery

I placed an order for Tape Dispensers, got immediate confirmation. Next day received shipping details, then a couple of days later goods arrived. Quality items! Highly recommended. Their Ebay shop also offered an additional discount, which I took advantage of.

Bazz D

Bazz DCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Brilliant staff

Not too impressed with the product purchased but the employees were brilliant.
Absolutely not a problem.
Couldn't ask for better and cannot hold them accountable for the product being sold.
Keep up the good work KG.
Cheers
Bazz

Kenny

Kennyasked

Online store

Made my first purchase with KG Electronic today via Catch who I have purchased from previously. Your product price attracted me to deal with KG Electronic ( order # C39323118-A ,
tracking #GNY4841025 ). I have some concerns with some of the negative Feedback on your reviews , However; you have some good positive reviews as well. Can you advise who your courier is , as the tracking # does not register. Your assistance is appreciated.
Regards
Kenny

BuyGeorge
BuyGeorge

Kenny, it would be Australia Post. KG assign a tracking number BEFORE they despatch it to Australia Post. Might take up to 72 hours before the tracking info is shown.

Patricia N.

Patricia N.asked

Online store

I am a new customer and want to buy a Heller Fan Heater. They have a good rating. My concern is that there are so many negative reviews on your Company that I am questioning my purchase. The complaints on line appear to be 3 years old. Has the online purchasing improved in the last few years.
Appreciate the odd question but your prefer to go direct to the selling Company rather than via Kogan.
Patricia