3.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (7)

elaine x jeff

elaine x jeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

very disappointed .my new cdmp3 arrived today . no power cable no directions no wty card.what is going on

I am very disappointed that you sent me a product , with no information no wty and no power lead , I am stunned.

Jane

JaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor customer service

Purchased multiple items- charging dock did not work. Like other customers I was made to reply to at least 8 emails, send photos, & then a video, it was like I was on trial. Will never use this company again, wasted so much of my time with the constant emails asking for something different every time.
Still do not have a satisfactory outcome to the faulty charging dock despite them seeing that it doesn't work in the video.

Just dont waste your time

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how KG Electronic Online store compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Suraj M.

Suraj M.Sydney, NSW

No post purchase support

I purchased soda stream few months ago and it started leaking air. I contacted them assuming they will give me some insight to lodge my issue assuming it has 24 months warranty. They keep giving me bogus solutions like press button for longer time, check if cylinder is tight. I even sent them recording but they keep suggesting stupid things all day. Really had appreciated if they just said can't do instead of wasting my time.

BuyGeorgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misleading

Digital Dual Thermometer Clock

Purchase a digital thermometer clock off catch, sold by kg electronics. I requested a replacement, got sick and tire of email back and forth.
arrived. Time display work, but did not display inside or outside temperature!
Email customer service [i sent 8 emails in total with photo's, received 8 back] there response can you email me the instructions, they were on the back of product. Instructions were to set clock, temperature display not working! They said maybe i am doing something wrong, what! I said I will not purchase anything else from them, $15 it cost, i put it in the bin, customer service sucks, stay away from them.

Mark B.

Mark B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Olay Cream

Received by items crushed and open. Items are nearly 2 years old. Contacted the seller they keep saying its fine. Dates should be listed on your items same as food if the item has a exp date.

Avoid at all costs

I also have postal addresses issue were defaulting to my alternate as well as my home address. They refuse to acknowledge it and say it is my issue even though I know I put in the right address. even after emailing there team less than 13hr after confirmation of the order the refused to change the address and now after 12 business days and my order not arriving the want to charge another inflated delivery fee.
possibly the worst customer service I have been subjected too.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Prince kalsi

Prince kalsiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is the terrible marketplace in melbourne

Ordered a alarm clock from their marketplace and waited for month to arrive and asking for more money to deliver on the same address again and even they do their private delivery partners and they don’t deliver your item and they will ask you for more money to deliver it again

Megan

MeganDunlop 2615, ACT

Terrible Service!

The postal addresses keep defaulting to my name even when sent to other people. They refuse to acknowledge it and say it is my issue even though I know I am putting in the right address.

Bob C

Bob C

Still waiting for acknowledgement of my complaint

Received my Dimplex 26 inch electric fire box around the middle of August this year. The item arrived promptly and well packaged. But upon switching it on for the first time the heater started burning and a part fell into the box. Contacted Glen Dimplex as written in attached form but they referred me to KG Electronics the seller. Over the last two weeks have sent 3 emails asking for assistance and a refund and not received any communication back at all. Cost $1600. Very disappointed so far.

Meredith

MeredithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Broken upon arrival - seems dodgy.

Bought a homedics sound machine. Item that I received was broken. Not easy to get a refund - seems dodgy. I even provided a video to show that the item was not working.

Poor service

very cheap product quality and poor customer service Tracking number: GNY4522624
Order number: 25-05378-29933l, staff is not helpful at all. And waste a lot of time and dont provide any solution

Ryan W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tried to charge return fees on faulty product

Terrible experience, Ordered product it didn't work (Screen flickered, when in use), returned it and now they want to change me because it works on their end. Have had to go to ACCC

KG Electronic
KG E.KG Electronic
Greg

GregMid North Coast, NSW

Very Slow Postage, Shocking Customer Service

I have purchased 2 times from K.g, both were very slow delivery,
The first purchase was from their own online store, took over 2.5 weeks (Mel to Syd to Perth to Syd to Bulah)
2nd slow purchase was on Ebay, i left a negative feedback, K.g some how had it completely removed,
All they say is Postage is out of our hands but do nothing to help or satisfy you or yet even improve their Postage service.
All this topped off with a side of Rude Customer Service.
Don't bother calling them you may well be treated with hostility like i was.
The perfect Online store to Avoid, never again for me, my Family and Friends.

General Merchandise Shops

I was sent the wrong product. Ridiculous customer service no help at all.

I ordered a product online and was sent the wrong one. Then I was told to send it back because they had the product I wanted in stock. Then I was told they didn't. And they offered me a partial refund so I would keep the product. I was offered $10 which I thought was a joke. So now I have to send back a big trunk and then wait for my refun.

Jess

JessRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Christmas ruined

My daughter was in tears Christmas morning as the keyboard did not work. It just made a deep vibrating sound. I Contacted the store after our holidays as I thought they’d be closed over the Christmas break and they told me I had to pay shipping to return because I was outside the timeframe this will cost me more than the keyboard. Can’t believe they think I should have to do this when the product is clearly faulty. Guess we’ll have to keep it until I can take it to the tip! Terrible experience won’t deal with them again!

Kenny

Kennyasked

Online store

Made my first purchase with KG Electronic today via Catch who I have purchased from previously. Your product price attracted me to deal with KG Electronic ( order # C39323118-A ,
tracking #GNY4841025 ). I have some concerns with some of the negative Feedback on your reviews , However; you have some good positive reviews as well. Can you advise who your courier is , as the tracking # does not register. Your assistance is appreciated.
Regards
Kenny

BuyGeorge

Kenny, it would be Australia Post. KG assign a tracking number BEFORE they despatch it to Australia Post. Might take up to 72 hours before the tracking info is shown.

Patricia N.

Patricia N.asked

Online store

I am a new customer and want to buy a Heller Fan Heater. They have a good rating. My concern is that there are so many negative reviews on your Company that I am questioning my purchase. The complaints on line appear to be 3 years old. Has the online purchasing improved in the last few years.
Appreciate the odd question but your prefer to go direct to the selling Company rather than via Kogan.
Patricia