3.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (17)
Pam

PamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product Excellent Service

Bought a Buddee AM/FM Dual Alarm Digital Clock Radio which made a buzzing/humming sound that kept us up at night. I contacted KG who immediately sent me a return sticker that I just had to take to the post office to return. They sent me a new one straight away and it is perfect. Communications was fantastic. Great experience. Thanks so much!

suzannahlrichardson

suzannahlrichardsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bargain! Love it.

Bought a Soda Stream, absolutely love it. Took a bit of time to get to me, but unfortunately everything is with Aus Post right now! Not their fault... They were super friendly and responsive when I checked in.
Would recommend!

qthet

qthetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality product

I got a branded Belkin Bluetooth charger and item was as described with fast delivery. Price was lower than any other site. Very happy with my purchase. Highly recommend KG

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how KG Electronic Online store compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Dettol hand sanitizers

Bought 3 bottles of dettol hand sanitizer from KG electronic.

One day later I received shipping details from KG, then it had been delivered to my door.

Was easy to purchase through KG and I would highly recommend.

KG E.KG Electronic

Fantastic customer service, great product

Fantastic customer service. I purchased the wrong product (Sachi 49cm Collapsible/Foldable Picnic Shopping Carry Basket, what I meant to purchase was the insulated Sachi collapsible picnic shopping basket). I sent a email asking whether i can swap it and they got back to me straight away advising I can send it back and they will exchange it for me without any issues. They express posted the new product as promised. I would definitely shop with them again. The service was exceptional. Thank you!

Fantastic service, fast delivery and great product range.

Easy to navigate, intuitive and logical set up- no drama.
The range of products seems endless and reasonably priced. I haven’t had to leave the house much at all during the pandemic, as almost everything I need could be found here

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

Mainly purchase from these guys on Catch. Have very fast shipping and products always arrive well packed, but without too much excess packaging. Great range too, i usually buy my kitchen appliances from them

KG E.KG Electronic

Great Product! Fantastic customer service!

Bought a Nike running belt.. so happy with my purchase I bought another one for my daughter! Customer service was excellent and very quick delivery! Highly recommended! Will buy again!

KG E.KG Electronic

This is perfect! Can’t live without it

I brought a soda stream from these guys on Kogan and it is bloody awesome I love it :) use it everyday! The customer service team was very helpful when I contacted them about getting extra bottles to use with my machine!

Air fryer!

I just received, My Healthy Choice digital air fryer! It is the best thing I have ever bought! Delivery was on time and the customer service team was very helpful as I was not sure what one to buy. Thank you so very much :) will be back again!

Eric

Eric

Honorable seller

I made a mistake and ordered an incorrect product and they gave me an immediate refund, no questions asked! They even refunded the entire amount regardless of the discount upon purchase.

Hi Eric,

Gabby G.

Gabby G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Products

Purchased a Pioneer Amplifier from KG Electronics and it came really quickly!
The customer service team was really helpful prior to my purchase.
Amplifier is also awesome and i am very happy with my purchase.

Fast delivery and great customer service

I bought a few products from KG Electronic, they were delivered promptly and in perfect condition.
No complaints purchasing through this company, highly recommend for anyone shopping online who what great prices and fast delivery!

Christine D.

Christine D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic!

So easy to search for the ride on car we purchased for my son for Christmas. We could have chosen so many different products for him! Fast delivery and a great product. He loves zooming around the yard on his Mercedes.

Hi Christine,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback and we are so thrilled you son loves the car :)

Great customer service ! Highly recommend

Had a fault with my air fryer! the customer service team was so lovely to deal with and sent a replacement straight away, Can not recommend them enough, Thanks !!11

Shelby E.

Shelby E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ride on car

I brought a Mercedes ride on car for my nephew and he absolutely loves it! Best customer service team they were so helpful and fast delivery. Can’t recommend highly enough

M4RK

M4RKHunter Region, NSW

Vs Sassoon hair clippers

I Purchased a set of VS Sassoon clippers from KG electronics which was advertised on eBay.
It was easy to find and using the checkout process was very easy.
It came well packaged with corded clippers/colour-coded combs and instruction on how to blend your haircut to the perfect shape and style.
The clippers work great and cut the hair very clean.
It Comes with combs and even oil for the blades.
I was pleased with the price and is great quality.
I looked at other brands and found the prices to be a lot higher and the quality was questionable.

Moot

MootSydney, NSW

Great Service - fast Delivery

I placed an order for Tape Dispensers, got immediate confirmation. Next day received shipping details, then a couple of days later goods arrived. Quality items! Highly recommended. Their Ebay shop also offered an additional discount, which I took advantage of.

Bazz D

Bazz DCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Brilliant staff

Not too impressed with the product purchased but the employees were brilliant.
Absolutely not a problem.
Couldn't ask for better and cannot hold them accountable for the product being sold.
Keep up the good work KG.
Cheers
Bazz

Kenny

Kennyasked

Online store

Made my first purchase with KG Electronic today via Catch who I have purchased from previously. Your product price attracted me to deal with KG Electronic ( order # C39323118-A ,
tracking #GNY4841025 ). I have some concerns with some of the negative Feedback on your reviews , However; you have some good positive reviews as well. Can you advise who your courier is , as the tracking # does not register. Your assistance is appreciated.
Regards
Kenny

BuyGeorge
BuyGeorge

Kenny, it would be Australia Post. KG assign a tracking number BEFORE they despatch it to Australia Post. Might take up to 72 hours before the tracking info is shown.

Patricia N.

Patricia N.asked

Online store

I am a new customer and want to buy a Heller Fan Heater. They have a good rating. My concern is that there are so many negative reviews on your Company that I am questioning my purchase. The complaints on line appear to be 3 years old. Has the online purchasing improved in the last few years.
Appreciate the odd question but your prefer to go direct to the selling Company rather than via Kogan.
Patricia