Kho & Lee

Kho & Lee

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very helpful and friendly service

Chong Park from Kho and Lee, was very professional and helpful, he made sure that my new apartment that I’ve just moved in was all in order and functional down to the tiny details. I would highly recommend.

A1 Property Manager

If you want a pleasant property manager who not only explains in detail and goes beyond then Tahsin at Kho and Lee is the person to see. Recommended highly and is a true professional.

The worst dont go

Professional services with friendly attitude

Jae from Kho and Lee is professional and very helpful with our set up in Sydney base. Stay for 2 and half years in the apartment until we bought our place and moved out. Would highly recommend.

Easy, efficient and professional

I've just recently moved into a property managed by Kho & Lee and they could not have made the process quicker or simpler. Very responsive and polite on the phone/email - Selina and Chong have been a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend based upon my experience so far.

Yue

YueSydney

Nice living experience

Nice property, great location. Pretty satisfied with property service. Special thanks to Selina:) She is responsible for our property. When we have encounter problems, we always get quick responses and feedbacks from her.

Val

ValSydney

Excellent real estate agency

Our real estate manager, Jae, is great. He's very responsive and understanding, whenever we have had a problem with our apartment he immediately responded to our queries and helped us fixing it in timely manner.
I would recommend this agency 100%

Very Professional Property manager

I have an apartment just settled last week, as my property manager, Chong is fantastic. Communicated in time through phone and email, let you know all information ASAP, and I can't believe that only in a week my apartment rent out to a perfect tenant. Much appreciated to Chong!

Wonderful property manager

I rent an apartment managed by Chong from Kho and Lee. Without doubt, Chong is the most professional property manager I have encountered: he listens to tenants, negotiates win-win outcomes with owners to keep properties well maintained and works to ensure that tenants are well supported. He is prompt in dealing with issues as they arise, and can be trusted to deliver on outcomes.

Highly recommended.

Incompetent and Dishonest People

Gavin

GavinSydney

Kho & Lee are the worst property managers

If you are tenant looking for a place to rent and you see Kho & Lee as the property manager then be very careful. My experience has been terrible with them. They don't do any maintenance, they try to keep your bond and basically are very unprofessional in how they deal with their clients.

For landlords, if the tenants are unhappy then you won't have long term tenants.

I would suggest trying to work with better agents.

Company should be reported to the Real institute and me did.

A racist company, does not return phone calls and only speaks to white faces.been twice to the open homes and would not speak or acknowledge me. Sent emails and called several times with no reply

Colin n  Jeff

Colin n JeffMelbourne

Managed my property and sold it for a record price

This company has managed my investment property for many years, yesterday thev auctioned the property and were able to secure a buyer for more than i ever expected. I have nothing but positive recommendations for the company and all the staff. Regular phone calls, updates on maintance and regular inspection of the property and suggested tental increases. I live in Melbourne and have total confidance in the professional services they provide. I highly recomend Kho and Lee, and thank all the staff for their excellant and professional support.

Sneaky & Rude

Well, the agent simply provides us some fake info to trick us into buying the property and doesn't provide any support after. Sneaky & Rude should be their true name.

Jill

JillVictoria

Ignorant agent

I am a tenant in an apartment managed by this agent.
Basically, they just try to avoid all responsibility in maintaining the property when somethings are broken. We keep staying here just only because the building is nice with good facilities.

Most of the time, we needed to fix things by ourselves paid from our own pockets.
If you are the owners, I recommend you not to use them as they care nothing about your property.

If you are looking to rent, do not rent from them unless you want to be treated like as if you were begging them to stay in the place for free. If you make a complaint to them, they will make indirect threats to kick you out.