12Kia Carnival

68%14%18%

Kristy
KristyNewcastle6 posts
  YP

We appreciate this car everyday

I was cautious about buying a Kia and didnt want to part with my subaru but this has been one of the best decisions to date.

People comment and say its like riding in an aeroplane as the seats are roomy with lots of legroom.

Driving is a luxury experience and the side mirrors and seat adjustments make it very comfortable.

Getting in and out of the back to buckle up kids has never been easier, ive changed kids in the back, changes nappies, transported furniture and travelled with 7 passengers with comfort with 1 spare seat.

Hindo
HindoHunter Region, NSW7 posts
Kristen
KristenShepparton5 posts
  YP

Fantastic car, very stylish on the higher models

Bought the SLI version of this car in black. They look very stylish inside and very comfortable. Got the Diesel version which gets good mileage, however we expected better than what we are getting. The specs say that the minimum range is around 850 which we are only just getting this. Hopefully that will increase but a great car overall

NitinChhatwal
NitinChhatwalSydney, NSW4 posts

Truly amazing family mover... don't compromise with 7 seater SUV

Very happy with this non-European car!

Traded in our used car for Carnival SLi model 2.2 turbo diesel.

Very thoughtful design, space, and practical features.. Diesel drives better and recommend metallic & rubber mats in options.

See John-Paul at Tom Kerr Kia Ryde for a Deal.. amazing sales guy!

Kia has really surprised us in a good way with 7yr warranty, capped service, and 24/7 road side assist.

So glad we didn't buy CX-9 for the only reason to fit 2 car seats in the 3rd row (Carnival satisfies this requirement but finding compact seats may be an issue).

Must admit “Agree” to media terms every time before I can start using it is annoying. And looking up phone numbers in Driver display would have been great too.

Big Daddy
Big Daddy

Absolute Pleasure

We are a big little family with 5 kids. 1 a toddler and 1 a baby. We liked the fact that the middle seat could be removed in the Kia so went to test drive one. Over the years I've owned many many cars, of all shapes and sizes. I can say hands down the most pleasurable to own car I have ever had. The build quality is equal if not better than the Audi we traded it for. Maybe not quite as comfortable, but half the price tag and is just so big and roomy I don't even notice. The way the kids can stream in the car from either side and jump straight up the back and not having to climb over things to get in is just so handy. Love love love it!!

Nigel
NigelSydney
GregWinmalee2 posts
Ebony.d
Ebony.dTerang7 posts

Perfect for bigger families

We purchased a diesel 2017 model and it is unbelievable how great it is on fuel can get roughly 800 km out of a tank it accommodates our family of six easily. It has electric doors which can be operated by button which is perfect in wet weather the doors can be opened before you are at the car making it easy to get the little ones in quickly. It's ver easy to drive and for a bigger car easy to park with reversing camera.

JR23
Angry CustomerSydney5 posts
MissPugsly
MissPugslyMelbourne20 posts

Fabulous car

Drives like a dream. Reverse camera, front and rear sensors. The electric doors and tailgate are rea,ly handy. We have 4 kids so need the space. Leather seats are great for keeping clean too.

Only negatives I can think of are that the radio doesn't display the name of the song playing, and that there are only 2 anchor points in the very back. One on the left and one in the middle. If there's only 2, it would be better on the left and right and leave the middle free.

Winney
Winney4 posts

Good deal

We are expanding our family and had been looking for different types of 7 seats car for nearly half year until we noticed Kia carnival. Good value. But not big fan of the outlook. But what I can expect for 7 seats car with good capacity. It's really easy for my elderly parent to get on and off it as it is good height

David
DavidCanberra 2600, ACT6 posts
SRA86
SRA86Sydney
Katherine
KatherineWahroonga10 posts

Best Family Car

I was reluctant to move from my usual European 7 seater 4WD to a people mover but I'm so glad I did. I cannot believe the space, comfort, features and price of this car compared to everything else on the market. The price was a bonus! We have three adult sized teens and regularly have extra adults/teens in the car and still have plenty of boot space. My only complaints are that as I have the platinum, I feel a couple of standard features are missing such as auto wipers and no "permanent" clock. I lose the clock on the screen when using other functions. Also Kia delivery and service departments aren't as polished as others I've used but I can live with that.

People Movers

LissaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
Stretch
StretchAU13 posts

3rd KIA purchase. Great Product

I have owned the new Kia Carnival Platinum since sep 2015, done 47000kms. Nil faults. Still on original tyres but will soon need replacing. Only had one faulty rear air conditioner knob which was replaced under warranty. Don't like how middle side seats can't be removed like in older versions. Great fuel efficiency for large Diesel engine. Taken on return road trip to Queensland from south Nsw nil issues, great power, comfortable, great vision. All cameras and sensors work with out fault. 3rd KIA I have owned. Exe Ella the dealership customer service.

babiej
Design
Gazza
GazzaDarwin, NT2 posts

Wow what a car

Excellent vehicle desiel 2.2 auto carnival yp on my travels from Adelaide to Western Australia I actually got 6.9 litres per 100 kms and have pics to prove it .the comfort and ride is outstanding for a fully loaded van . Aircon is the best ever and the brakes well they are the best I've ever used they pull the carnival up no probs .dash layout is excellent and convenient .only reason I didn't give it a ten out of ten is because I will wait till I get back to Adelaide and if all goes as good as it did coming here I will give it a 10 out of 10

Testing386