Kia Dealers

Kia Dealers

2.4

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (50)
Bruce Jensen

Bruce JensenHunter Region, NSW

Seamless experience

Gianni Manzi was very helpfull in our purchase of our Kia Cerato. Have had follow up since purchase and all questions have been answered.

Store LocationCardiff
Russ

RussSouth East Queensland, QLD

How can your company KIA sponsor the women bashing Brisbane Broncos NRL?

I will never buy another KIA car, I am discussed you sponsor the Brisbane Broncos a club full of convicted criminals and Police and women bashers

Store LocationBrisbane
Disappointed

DisappointedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kia Cerato TROUBLE less than 40,000 kms

Kia Cerato started & thick black smoke discharged then power died. Car was serviced few months ago & has less than 40,000kms on the clock. Is serviced regularly so its a mystery. I got it towed Fri 22/1/21 to my home because it was just after hours . Rang 2 closest service centres who can't look at it til 3/2/21. Got it towed to service centre today 27/1/21 who did last service. Towing cost $152 so far despite being RAA member over 15 years. It needs a diagnosis BEFORE I can have courtesy car?! So I havent had use of a car for 5 days & won't for another 7 days. That's very inconvenient & disappointing & I wanted others to know what they can expect.

Store LocationSalisbury Park SA 5109

Marg B.

Marg B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thankyou

I would like to give Berwick Sales Manager Luke a massive Thankyou. I was given a loan car for sometime until my new car arrived. When I arrived to pick up my car, I was surprised to see my car in the Showroom wrapt up in cloth with a huge Red bow. The experience with Kia has been nothing but Par Excellent. My car is everything that I had hoped for.
Thankyou so much, Marg.

Store LocationBerwick vic

Kia Toowong would not help me and treated me with complete indifference

Store LocationQueensland

National Capital Motors

Our Kia Rio was at National Capital Motors for 8 weeks with an apparent warranty issue with no resolution. We had it towed somewhere else to be repaired at our cost. Extremely frustrating and unprofessional.

Store LocationNational Capital Motors

They won’t sell me a car?

Store LocationNewcastle and East Maitland
Haidee

HaideeHunter Region, NSW

Kia East Maitland Was Terrible

Was excited to purchase my new Kia Seltos and then the sales manager Dominic stepped in and everything went down hill dealing with him, don’t go there if you want to be treated with disrespect and rudeness and he tried to rip me off! Needless to say I have spoken to everyone I know and warned them not to purchase from him and it was very interesting to hear they to have had bad experiences from Kia East Maitland especially the “sales manager” if I can recommend somewhere to go it would be Cessnock to purchase your next car.

Store LocationEast Maitland NSW 2323
Karen

Karen Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A joy to deal with and a joy to drive!

The professional service and support provided by salesperson Michelle Parks was amazing. She was patient and understanding, even though I took a while to settle on the vehicle I wanted. The Kia Sportage I purchased is terrific and a real pleasure to drive. I highly recommend Michelle and Chadstone Kia and Mitsubishi for any vehicle purchase.

Store LocationOakleigh, Victoria

Leeanne Yates

Leeanne YatesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Air bag failure

My KIA RIO 2015 was involved in an accident the car received 2 separate impacts and was written off. Air bags failed to deploy resulting in my head striking the steering wheel and knee injury and a stat in hospital. My car was not on the recall list for faulty airbags .KIAs response to my complaint was KIA will investigate and get back to me in less than a year .

Store LocationHoppers crossing Victoria
david d.

david d.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just bought my 5th Kia from Blackburn Kia

Store LocationBlackburn Kia in Melbourne
K Taylor

K TaylorHunter Region, NSW

Perfect. Will always go through Kia Roadside Assist.

This morning i went to leave for work and my car wouldn’t start. Called Kia roadside assistance, the man over the phone was really nice and super helpful. They told me they would have someone out to me within the hour & had someone call me about 10 minutes later to tell me he would be 10 minutes. I waited about 20 minutes max, the man was really lovely and sorted out my issue within 5 minutes. $250 for a new battery & that was it! So thankful for Kia roadside assist!

Ransley Electrik Avenue

Ransley Electrik AvenueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Salesperson at Kia Brendale

Store LocationBrendale Kia branch, 66 Southpine Road, Nundah , QND
Graeme H.

Graeme H.Gippsland, VIC

valley kia worst customer service

today 10/6/2020 went in with my wife to look at purchasing a new stinger at valley kia in traralgon. the first salesman was nice but had no idea about the stinger so he went and got a second salesman who did not want to talk to us ,didn't want to show any features . left us feeling lick we were annoying him . we will not go back and will go somewhere were our money is accepted . that was VALLEY KIA IN TRARALGON

Store LocationTRARALGON VICTORIA

Wish I could give Kia Toowong -1 star

Was told I could collect my car on Friday & it was promised that it would be ready the day before.
Rang on Friday before going to collect it, not ready yet.
Was told it would be delivered on Saturday. When my car had not arrived I contacted the dealership, as I had not even been given the courtesy of a phone call to let me know what was happening.
I have been told 10 different stories about what is happening with my car by 2 employees and the manager.
When I complained about the service I was receiving I was told it was my fault that it wasn't ready, no apology.
The appalling customer service and lack of communication and honesty I have experienced from this business has completely soured the experience of buying a new car.

Store LocationToowong Kia

Gavin E.

Gavin E.Qld, 4170

Inside Look Dealerships,Manufacturers,Importers

spider

spiderMelbourne

Outstanding Service Kia Blackburn

Being over 70 and in lock down. The dealer picked up my vehicle serviced and sanitised it and retuned it at no extra charge. Excellent service and phoned at stage of process.

Store LocationBlackburne Vic
DDD

DDDSydney, NSW

Sale is done, Go away Mr. Customer

Store LocationCastle Hill Kia
Harry

HarryNew South Wales

Kia Roadside Assist delay poor service

Called Kia Roadside Assist and after one hour & forty minutes I called and stated no one had turned up then got a call from RACV Euroa to say they would attend in twenty minutes. Very poor service

Alan

AlanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

trying to purchase kia sportage/seltos? Salisbury Park S.A

Store LocationSalisbury Park. Sth Aust

Robb of ACT

Robb of ACTasked

Which of the two dealers in Canberra offer the better service for a 2017 Kia Sorento. Any bad results or lack of interest in customer issues would be helpful.

Groaning Shelves

Groaning Shelvesasked

Question: has this to anyone else re Werribee Kia and will you also take action over your privacy being abused and/or harrassment? Re employee of Werribee Kia - why would they harrass people and then break privacy laws by going onto CarSales and entering the enquirer's name and number (and wrong email, because they don't have it!) onto a whole lot of random car listings so that the person gets a heap of SMS messages from various Audi dealers and sellers. Luckily for the person that it has happened to they have family involved in law and criminal justice system, so the staff member - who it will be able to be proven made these enquiries, such things can be traced - and who broke privacy law can be dealt with. Please see Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic). My question is why would a car dealership employee go to these lengths, just because someone asked an SMS enquiry about the location of a car and when they found out it was too far to go to in Werribee they were constantly called, SMS, harrassed even after asking for the contact to cease, and then have their privacy broken to make malicious enquiries with their phone number? Would like to know if others have gone through this and would also make a report to first the dealership and if no action, then VicPol.

DOMAIN SCAM
DOMAIN SCAM

Appalling

Anne-Maree Hallasked

We have a Kia Sorento 2012 Model. We went over on our service by 14 months. We went and had our 60000km service and I mentioned a couple of things that weren't running too well. When I collected it from it's service the same thing was happening still. Next day the car had to be towed back to the dealership and now they are saying we need a whole new engine rebuild because we left it so long for a service the oil separated in the engine and it has clogged it up which is why it's not running right. Also not covered by warranty because we went over on our service. They may be coming to the party for the parts. But we are still looking anywhere between 3-6 grand repair. Car has been there almost a fortnight already. Anyone else ever heard of this sort of thing?

Kmack
Kmack

Thankfully this hasn't happened to me first hand but I have heard the warranties are very strict. A friend told me that her oil was sludgy and that she was told that voided the warranty as if you were getting regular services that wouldn't happen. Tricky situation, I hope it all works out for you!

Anne-Maree Hall

Thanks for the reply. I'm just so afraid of being ripped off :)

Alex
Alex

Hi Anne ,Sorry to hear about your engine issue. The car warranty terms are very strict with the service history and that's the first thing they check when you have a major issue like yours. If your service history is not kept up to date they won't honor their warranty terms. You can try the wreckers to check if they have a replacement engine or you can get it rebuilt done from any other place. The dealers are lot more expensive in terms or parts and labour . You can get couple of quotes from different workshops to choose the right ones.