Kia Dealers

1.6

• Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No
Jane Newman

Jane NewmanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

CITY KIA - Do not buy a car from them, particularly do not deal with James Meichtry

We bought a Grand Carnival from City Kia. We then put a deposit on a Cerrato but did not sign a contract. We could not go ahead so I asked for my deposit back. No phone calls returned, no emails returned, no text returned. FInally, after I contacted the manufacturer, they sent me an email to refund half the deposit only saying it was in the terms of the (unsigned) contract.

Store LocationCity Kia Richmond, Melbourne
Christopher

ChristopherSydney, NSW

Incompetent with returning money.

$500 left on a car, paperwork was over looked at returning the money to me, left me 600kms from home relaying on the money which left myself in my car over night and missed a major medical appointment.

Store LocationKingswood NSW

Absolutely appalling Kia Southland, VIC

Store LocationKia Southland, VIC
Frank S.

Frank S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy to find a good dealer ship with a helpful sales person !

Hi everyone ! If you thinking to buy a new car or even a used one from KIA I just deeply recommend to

go to the Lakeside KIA dealership you will be happy to get your next car !!!!!

Store LocationLakeside KIA

lucy k.

lucy k.

Kia Rip off and Lies

Store LocationFAWKNER

Do not fall for the 7 years Warranty! Kia is a dishonest and not Trustworthy company

Store LocationKia Suttons City Rosebery

Robb of ACT

Robb of ACTasked

Which of the two dealers in Canberra offer the better service for a 2017 Kia Sorento. Any bad results or lack of interest in customer issues would be helpful.

Groaning Shelves

Groaning Shelvesasked

Question: has this to anyone else re Werribee Kia and will you also take action over your privacy being abused and/or harrassment? Re employee of Werribee Kia - why would they harrass people and then break privacy laws by going onto CarSales and entering the enquirer's name and number (and wrong email, because they don't have it!) onto a whole lot of random car listings so that the person gets a heap of SMS messages from various Audi dealers and sellers. Luckily for the person that it has happened to they have family involved in law and criminal justice system, so the staff member - who it will be able to be proven made these enquiries, such things can be traced - and who broke privacy law can be dealt with. Please see Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic). My question is why would a car dealership employee go to these lengths, just because someone asked an SMS enquiry about the location of a car and when they found out it was too far to go to in Werribee they were constantly called, SMS, harrassed even after asking for the contact to cease, and then have their privacy broken to make malicious enquiries with their phone number? Would like to know if others have gone through this and would also make a report to first the dealership and if no action, then VicPol.

DOMAIN SCAM
DOMAIN SCAM

Appalling

Anne-Maree Hallasked

We have a Kia Sorento 2012 Model. We went over on our service by 14 months. We went and had our 60000km service and I mentioned a couple of things that weren't running too well. When I collected it from it's service the same thing was happening still. Next day the car had to be towed back to the dealership and now they are saying we need a whole new engine rebuild because we left it so long for a service the oil separated in the engine and it has clogged it up which is why it's not running right. Also not covered by warranty because we went over on our service. They may be coming to the party for the parts. But we are still looking anywhere between 3-6 grand repair. Car has been there almost a fortnight already. Anyone else ever heard of this sort of thing?

Kmack
Kmack

Thankfully this hasn't happened to me first hand but I have heard the warranties are very strict. A friend told me that her oil was sludgy and that she was told that voided the warranty as if you were getting regular services that wouldn't happen. Tricky situation, I hope it all works out for you!

Anne-Maree Hall

Thanks for the reply. I'm just so afraid of being ripped off :)

Alex
Alex

Hi Anne ,Sorry to hear about your engine issue. The car warranty terms are very strict with the service history and that's the first thing they check when you have a major issue like yours. If your service history is not kept up to date they won't honor their warranty terms. You can try the wreckers to check if they have a replacement engine or you can get it rebuilt done from any other place. The dealers are lot more expensive in terms or parts and labour . You can get couple of quotes from different workshops to choose the right ones.