Kia Dealers

Kia Dealers (page 2 of 10)

Wish I could give Kia Toowong -1 star

Was told I could collect my car on Friday & it was promised that it would be ready the day before.
Rang on Friday before going to collect it, not ready yet.
Was told it would be delivered on Saturday. When my car had not arrived I contacted the dealership, as I had not even been given the courtesy of a phone call to let me know what was happening.
I have been told 10 different stories about what is happening with my car by 2 employees and the manager.
When I complained about the service I was receiving I was told it was my fault that it wasn't ready, no apology.
The appalling customer service and lack of communication and honesty I have experienced from this business has completely soured the experience of buying a new car.

Store LocationToowong Kia
Gavin E.

Gavin E.Qld, 4170

Inside Look Dealerships,Manufacturers,Importers

spider

spiderMelbourne

Outstanding Service Kia Blackburn

Being over 70 and in lock down. The dealer picked up my vehicle serviced and sanitised it and retuned it at no extra charge. Excellent service and phoned at stage of process.

Store LocationBlackburne Vic

Alan Moore

Alan MooreCanberra 2600, ACT

Beware the Kia 7 year warranty - it DOESN'T EXIST

I purchased a 2018 Kia cerato off National Capital Motors in Canberra. When I discovered the speedo was incorrect by about 12% I returned to the dealer and was told, in no uncertain terms, very rude, they would no fix it because it was not sufficiently inaccurate. I contacted Kia HQ twice and was told to find myself another dealer. Kia was as interested as National Capital motors. The gear box is also faulty, but what is the point of pursuing faults. There is no warranty.

Store LocationNational Capital Motors, Belconnen, ACT

Store LocationKia Southland, VIC
Harry

HarryNew South Wales

Kia Roadside Assist delay poor service

Called Kia Roadside Assist and after one hour & forty minutes I called and stated no one had turned up then got a call from RACV Euroa to say they would attend in twenty minutes. Very poor service

Alan

AlanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

trying to purchase kia sportage/seltos? Salisbury Park S.A

Store LocationSalisbury Park. Sth Aust
Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Good experience Metro Kia Brisbane

We had initially dealt with a different dealer and things did not go well. We found the car we wanted at Metro Kia and dealt with John. A far more professional and pleasant experience than expected. Highly recommend Metro Kia, all staff were professional, easy to deal with and didn’t feel pushed and shoved or pressured in any way.

Find out how Kia Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

Motorama Kia couldnt care less..

Brand new Sorrento GT only 8 months old!

Engine started to miss so took it in and left if for a day, picked it up that night and engine stopped on the way home!
Took Sorrento back to motorama Kia dealership at moorooka the next morning and has now been sitting in their yard waiting for parts over 4 weeks now and they think the part may arrive 2 days before Christmas which makes it 7 weeks waiting for one part!

The care factor from motorama is 0%.

Kia advertise their 7 year warranty as a selling point but its not worth the paper its printed on !

Be aware !

Store LocationMotorama Kia at moorooka
Nik

Nik

ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE ISN'T VERY GOOD

I phoned KIA dealership, and the receptionist put me through to a incorrect number to start with because she didn't know what Roadside Assistance Number was? and then finally when they got here.

I waited around one hour for the KIA Roadside Assistance mechanic and then we he got here, he realised that he required to head out and find a larger more stronger jump starter for my car because my battery was too flat (at least that's what it sounded like what he said)...still waiting for him to come back?? Cmon Kia, where's the quality in your roadside assistance???

Frank S.

Frank S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy to find a good dealer ship with a helpful sales person !

Hi everyone ! If you thinking to buy a new car or even a used one from KIA I just deeply recommend to

go to the Lakeside KIA dealership you will be happy to get your next car !!!!!

Store LocationLakeside KIA

Mark Lenthall

Mark LenthallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service I have ever experienced

I run my own business and have been a general manager in a national company and I have never experienced as poor customer service as I have received from KIA Australia.
Usually in these circumstance I would detail the issues but in this case I believe it is of little use as KIA will probably not do anything about my issues as they have not to date.
This is only the second time in my life I have written a review it felt it was needed.
KIA spends so much money of advertising and marketing but there seems to be a total disconnect between sales and customer service.

Store LocationKIA Cleveland
Amit

AmitSydney, NSW

Apalling Customer Service

Had one of the worst customer service experience today at Kia Blacktown. Totally rude and disrespectful. Have been a Kia customer for 7 years but never had such a bad experience. No words....totally appalling service...

Stefan B.

Kia Ferntree gully

Store LocationKia Ferntree gully Burwood hwy FTG
Ames

AmesDarwin, NT

Excellent service to sell you a Car...... But that's where it stops!!!!!!!

Store LocationBarramundi Group - Darwin
Linda_C

Linda_CBrisbane

Never buying a Kia again

Store LocationEagers Kedron
Anna D

Anna D

Great Customer Service

I have purchased a 2019 Kia Rio GT and expect delivery next week . Cant wait to drive my new sporty vehicle.

My dealership is Kia Lakeside in Caroline Springs and the Salesman Steve has been exceptional and very helpful throughout the process most of all wasnt pushy like other sales people i have dealt with. Thanks Steve you have made it an easy and painless experience.

Store LocationLakeside Kia Caroline Springs
Raj

RajSydney, NSW

KIA Cerato crap quality

Picked up my brand new car and guess what the speakers are broken. Took it to the dealership Phil Gilbert in Croydon. Such such horrible service they give. After picking up the brand new car with In 20 minutes of driving I figured out speaker wasn’t properly working. And then I called them up to let them know about my new car and they asked me to come in and get it checked, when I went in, I had to argue with them to at least have a look as they were too busy. Anyway they can’t repair my car on Saturdays while they are open. And I am working 5 days a week far away, so no solution to fix a brand new car.

Store LocationKIA PHIL GILBERT

Robb of ACT

Robb of ACTasked

Which of the two dealers in Canberra offer the better service for a 2017 Kia Sorento. Any bad results or lack of interest in customer issues would be helpful.

Groaning Shelves

Groaning Shelvesasked

Question: has this to anyone else re Werribee Kia and will you also take action over your privacy being abused and/or harrassment? Re employee of Werribee Kia - why would they harrass people and then break privacy laws by going onto CarSales and entering the enquirer's name and number (and wrong email, because they don't have it!) onto a whole lot of random car listings so that the person gets a heap of SMS messages from various Audi dealers and sellers. Luckily for the person that it has happened to they have family involved in law and criminal justice system, so the staff member - who it will be able to be proven made these enquiries, such things can be traced - and who broke privacy law can be dealt with. Please see Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic). My question is why would a car dealership employee go to these lengths, just because someone asked an SMS enquiry about the location of a car and when they found out it was too far to go to in Werribee they were constantly called, SMS, harrassed even after asking for the contact to cease, and then have their privacy broken to make malicious enquiries with their phone number? Would like to know if others have gone through this and would also make a report to first the dealership and if no action, then VicPol.

DOMAIN SCAM
DOMAIN SCAM

Appalling

Anne-Maree Hallasked

We have a Kia Sorento 2012 Model. We went over on our service by 14 months. We went and had our 60000km service and I mentioned a couple of things that weren't running too well. When I collected it from it's service the same thing was happening still. Next day the car had to be towed back to the dealership and now they are saying we need a whole new engine rebuild because we left it so long for a service the oil separated in the engine and it has clogged it up which is why it's not running right. Also not covered by warranty because we went over on our service. They may be coming to the party for the parts. But we are still looking anywhere between 3-6 grand repair. Car has been there almost a fortnight already. Anyone else ever heard of this sort of thing?

Kmack
Kmack

Thankfully this hasn't happened to me first hand but I have heard the warranties are very strict. A friend told me that her oil was sludgy and that she was told that voided the warranty as if you were getting regular services that wouldn't happen. Tricky situation, I hope it all works out for you!

Anne-Maree Hall

Thanks for the reply. I'm just so afraid of being ripped off :)

Alex
Alex

Hi Anne ,Sorry to hear about your engine issue. The car warranty terms are very strict with the service history and that's the first thing they check when you have a major issue like yours. If your service history is not kept up to date they won't honor their warranty terms. You can try the wreckers to check if they have a replacement engine or you can get it rebuilt done from any other place. The dealers are lot more expensive in terms or parts and labour . You can get couple of quotes from different workshops to choose the right ones.