Kia Dealers

Kia Dealers (page 3 of 10)

Raj

RajSydney, NSW

KIA Cerato crap quality

Picked up my brand new car and guess what the speakers are broken. Took it to the dealership Phil Gilbert in Croydon. Such such horrible service they give. After picking up the brand new car with In 20 minutes of driving I figured out speaker wasn’t properly working. And then I called them up to let them know about my new car and they asked me to come in and get it checked, when I went in, I had to argue with them to at least have a look as they were too busy. Anyway they can’t repair my car on Saturdays while they are open. And I am working 5 days a week far away, so no solution to fix a brand new car.

Kia Rio 2019

DMG Darwin >Bought a new Kia Rio 2019 a couple of months ago. Very satisfied so far with the car and the sales team and especially Leonarrd Adams. Due for the 3000 km check-up next month and hope all will be wellfor many years to come.

Sportage got-line great car

Hi I purchased a Kia Sportage GT-Line and I find that it is a great all-round car service levels from Kia Blackburn have been excellent and I’m just about you to go back for my third service with high confidence that everything will be well serviced the year of my car is the 2017 and the options are absolutely fabulous the car is very focused on safety and even my wife feels very safe in the car I would highly recommend the Sportage as a excellent all round vehicle and top marks to the sales and service team, I do think back and often wonder if I could have got another $500 off the price.

John Nordheim

John Nordheim

Try them, easy to deal with

I recently purchased a new KIA Stinger thrust Cardiff Kia, very easy guys to deal with, no false promises and the car was delivered on time with all my requests met. No hesitation recommending them.

Leanne kovac

Leanne kovacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad service paint

I am so disappointed in Kia, i have contacted them many times over two years about the paint on my vehicle, it has some type of fall out on it ( this is a professional opinion from the Panel beater they sent me to ) After contacting the dealer and Kia Australia many times and told someone will call me back ( sometimes they did ) other times i had to chase them up as they simply didn't i am now told because it's two years old they will do nothing about this. This problem was reported in the first week of purchasing this brand new vehicle and many times after. Sadly i am now going to trade this vehicle in at a loss to myself and never buy a Kia again.

Burt

BurtNorth Queensland, QLD

ATTENTION KIA OWNERS

This is how Kia puts some of its cars on the market. They register the car and drive it for a year without servicing it or filling out the log book. They then put it to auction where a shoddy dealer gets his hands on it. The dealer sells it to you as a Demo and puts your name in log book as First registered owner. You find this out when you take it for service a year later. Kia then denies owning the vehicle for its first year blaming the dealer for missed service. In my case Kia lied to me for 15 months blaming the dealer before I uncovered their secret. Congratulations for owning a Kia product.

Comet

Comet

Shameful cover up!

Maz

MazPerth, WA

Kia Sorento Limp Mode

Groaning Shelves

Groaning ShelvesAustralia

Werribee Kia please make staff aware of Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic)

Hadas

HadasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brake pads and discs needed replacing after only 27k

I needed my brake pads and discs replaced on my KIA Rio after only 27,000 km. asked KIA to replace them under warranty as it’s very unusual for both pads and discs to fail with so little km. but they refused to take any responsibility. Said it’s wear and tear and depends on the drivers. We have 2 KIAs. Both my husband and I have over 20 years of driving experience. And in our other family car the pads were replaced after 80,000km. KIA strives to present itself as a good reliable inexpensive car, with a long extended warranty. What’s the point of that if it doesn’t have a good service and the maintenance is twice as expensive and the company doesn’t take responsibility for it?

ARH

ARHSydney, NSW

We are well-pleased with our Sportage

JTT

JTTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my Kia - backed by a great service team in Ferntree Gully

mgulline

mgullineSydney, NSW

SVM Kia Roseville

SVM Kia Roseville was extremely easy & efficient. No hard sell, knowledgeable service - just listened to what we wanted and five days later we drove away with our new car. Done.

Love my new car

From the moment we stepped into Cardiff Kia, it was a positive experience. Charlie was knowledgeable,polite and respectful. Have bought 3 Kia's from here and have always been extremely happy with purchase and servicing.

Ash007

Ash007Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Customer Service, but bad servicing / fault resolution@ 45000 Kms Car Servicing at Werribee Kia

No appointments available for one week and Hard to get loan car. Was given a small Loan Car.

Advised that Bluetooth not working properly with phone & other issues relating to speakers. Complimentary outside wash was not done properly. Dash cam plugged removed but not put back.

Bluetooth issue was not resolved, break pads or break not checked properly as making a noise on stopping.
Air conditioning issue which was not present before. Got a text asking if i was happy with the service and advised that not happy. No call back or follow up.

Marco

MarcoHunter Region, NSW

No oil filter

Booked my Kia in for its 15000km service at Cessnock where we bought the car car. They had 2 weeks to order in the parts for a minor service. Waited 2 hours. Still nothing. Decided to leave. If u want to make a name in car business at least have the parts to service the car. Not a good start. My first Kia might just be my last.

Annie O

Annie OHunter Region, NSW

Pitiful experience buying a Kia Sportage!!! Sydney to Newcastle and Hunter Valley dealerships

SALES AND AFTER SALES SERVICE

jordynWestern District, VIC

Lucky to get 1 star!

Robb of ACT

Robb of ACTasked

Which of the two dealers in Canberra offer the better service for a 2017 Kia Sorento. Any bad results or lack of interest in customer issues would be helpful.

Groaning Shelves

Groaning Shelvesasked

Question: has this to anyone else re Werribee Kia and will you also take action over your privacy being abused and/or harrassment? Re employee of Werribee Kia - why would they harrass people and then break privacy laws by going onto CarSales and entering the enquirer's name and number (and wrong email, because they don't have it!) onto a whole lot of random car listings so that the person gets a heap of SMS messages from various Audi dealers and sellers. Luckily for the person that it has happened to they have family involved in law and criminal justice system, so the staff member - who it will be able to be proven made these enquiries, such things can be traced - and who broke privacy law can be dealt with. Please see Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic). My question is why would a car dealership employee go to these lengths, just because someone asked an SMS enquiry about the location of a car and when they found out it was too far to go to in Werribee they were constantly called, SMS, harrassed even after asking for the contact to cease, and then have their privacy broken to make malicious enquiries with their phone number? Would like to know if others have gone through this and would also make a report to first the dealership and if no action, then VicPol.

DOMAIN SCAM
DOMAIN SCAM

Appalling

Anne-Maree Hallasked

We have a Kia Sorento 2012 Model. We went over on our service by 14 months. We went and had our 60000km service and I mentioned a couple of things that weren't running too well. When I collected it from it's service the same thing was happening still. Next day the car had to be towed back to the dealership and now they are saying we need a whole new engine rebuild because we left it so long for a service the oil separated in the engine and it has clogged it up which is why it's not running right. Also not covered by warranty because we went over on our service. They may be coming to the party for the parts. But we are still looking anywhere between 3-6 grand repair. Car has been there almost a fortnight already. Anyone else ever heard of this sort of thing?

Kmack
Kmack

Thankfully this hasn't happened to me first hand but I have heard the warranties are very strict. A friend told me that her oil was sludgy and that she was told that voided the warranty as if you were getting regular services that wouldn't happen. Tricky situation, I hope it all works out for you!

Anne-Maree Hall

Thanks for the reply. I'm just so afraid of being ripped off :)

Alex
Alex

Hi Anne ,Sorry to hear about your engine issue. The car warranty terms are very strict with the service history and that's the first thing they check when you have a major issue like yours. If your service history is not kept up to date they won't honor their warranty terms. You can try the wreckers to check if they have a replacement engine or you can get it rebuilt done from any other place. The dealers are lot more expensive in terms or parts and labour . You can get couple of quotes from different workshops to choose the right ones.