Kia Dealers

Kia Dealers (page 4 of 10)

Melbourne

MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed in quality and service

Unfortunately the 7 year warranty is not very useful when the wait list for repairs is over one month. Response to engine light coming on is to just keep clearing it. The customer service at head office was terrible.

karkybibek

karkybibekMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dont buy kia

I got kia from Wayne Phillis in Morphetteville, Adelaide, they lie to sell the car, trusted these and bought a crap kia. Never buy a kia, if you really want to save yourself. Honest review, no one paid me. Don't buy KIA.

Kola

KolaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Essendon KIA

It's been more 2 months since car purchase but total refund worth of 3000$ are still pending from KIA finance to me towards cancellation of gap insurance, loan protection insurance and schick membership.

I contacted Bank of Melbourne, Torque finance , Allianz insurance, Schmick but they all are asking me to contact Kia dealership finance team.

Gap insurance vendor says that they never received any payment towards my gap insurance from Kia fianance but same is included in my loan amount by Kia fin for which I already paid EMI with interest.. This is a fraudulent fianancial transaction.

Even after multiple follow ups no progress though I cancelled the gap insurance, loan protection insurance and Schmick member within cooling off period.

tarek

tarekDarwin, NT

DMG or Barramundi group .. Never go there,
My friend got a Volkswagen and I bought KiA optima , never buying anything ever again from them,
A terrible customer service , after sale service of Kia is really bad that i want to sell my car, none Of my friend or family will buy for sure.
Don’t get me wrong , I love my car Kia Optima,I think just because it’s darwin and they have only one car dealer here in Northern Territory. And they will make you feel so bad , I feel so terrible that I feel like selling it and buy a car from personal car seller. What a shame, never seen any car dealer so bad since I have been in Australia for last 6 years.

Kia Warranty not worth the paper it's written on!

Buyer beware!!! A large patch of paint just came off the bonnet of my 2015 Kia Carnival and there are other patches (on both sides of the bonnet) where the paint work has got blemishes on it even though I wash the car by hand at least every couple of weeks. An independent assessor says that the clear coating that is usually applied over top of the paint work during the manufacturing process is deficient. However Kia refuse to accept responsibility and have repeatedly declined my claim "due to outside influence, possibly due to animal droppings."

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Junk car horrible service people

frustrated

frustratedwa, 6164

Dvg midland Kia dealership, Midland WA

Very happy with our new Kia Picanto and the friendly service from Joe Crisafio Kia Osborne Park

Just bought a demo auto Picanto with very low k's. Ben took us for our test drive, and was very friendly and easy to talk to, and looked after us all the way through the negotiations and purchase. All the staff that we dealt with were friendly and professional, and the whole experience was very positive and easy.

Pjbez

Pjbez

Thomson Kia - Parramatta AWFUL EXPERIENCE

Dealership LocationNSW, Thomson

Thomson Shepparton Kia dealer is the worst

Dealership LocationVIC, Thompson

Cerato Impresive value for money

Our salesman Ash was knowledgeable but not pushy. Easy to talk to. Our test drive was excellent. We paid abouit the same today as we did with our car that we purchased new 12 years ago.Only this one has all the new gadgets

Dealership LocationVIC, Lakeside
kratov

kratovSydney, NSW

Kia ceratos are absolute garbage and 7 year warranty is worth nothing.

Dealership LocationNSW, Heartland Blacktown
Sammi

SammiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Salesman was disinterested and outright lied about low ball offer on trade-in.

Dealership LocationVIC, Dandenong

Warranty full of crap

My Kia Sportages wheels paint started to flake off after 1 year and reject the warranty claim. Sunroof won’t close and that’s also not a warranty issue! They are a joke DO NOT BUY!!!! ANY KIA!!!!

Dealership LocationVIC, Northern
Bec

BecAU

Perfection

I was Greeted by Jamee from frankston Kia to purchase a new car. It was my first car. Jamee made me feel very comfortable and made me feel like it was all in my hands. She made feel very confident in making the right choices. The coffee was amazing. she was only a call away if i ever needed any assistance or advice. Thank you so much for all you help and support. LOVE MY NEW CAR

Dealership LocationVIC, Frankston

Matt

MattSydney

KIA Stinger brake complaint

Dealership LocationNSW, Thomson

Excellent experience when purchasing a new Kia Rio

I have just purchased a new Kia Rio from Kia Toowong. The salesman was Biken Chhetri .i can’t say enough about his help and effort in the sale.
I would recommend him to all people needing help in buying a car. It is a big purchase and a personal one. He went to every end to help me make that decision , and for me to feel certain I had made the right one.

Dealership LocationQLD, Toowong

Fantastic customer service

Fantastic customer service. Kept me informed and updated on the progress of my new vehicle. Staff were friendly and not pushy. Would happily buy my next vehicle from them.

Dealership LocationSA, Wayne Phillis

Visited many other branded dealerships and walked away due to either bad service, over priced or a combination of both. Was about to give up when I found exactly what I
wanted at Kia. Great service, Great Price and Great cars. I received my brand new Kia Cerato Sport+ straight off the boat 1 week later. Peter the salesman was even able to provide us with a Kia Sportage loan car until our new Kia Cerato Sport+ arrived. Peter was excellent throughout the entire sales experience.

Dealership LocationVIC, Werribee

Purchasing a new car

Highly recommend lakeside Kia for a great new car sales people were outstanding especially STEVE. Walked away very happy with our purchase thank-you

Dealership LocationVIC, Lakeside

Robb of ACT

Robb of ACTasked

Which of the two dealers in Canberra offer the better service for a 2017 Kia Sorento. Any bad results or lack of interest in customer issues would be helpful.

Groaning Shelves

Groaning Shelvesasked

Question: has this to anyone else re Werribee Kia and will you also take action over your privacy being abused and/or harrassment? Re employee of Werribee Kia - why would they harrass people and then break privacy laws by going onto CarSales and entering the enquirer's name and number (and wrong email, because they don't have it!) onto a whole lot of random car listings so that the person gets a heap of SMS messages from various Audi dealers and sellers. Luckily for the person that it has happened to they have family involved in law and criminal justice system, so the staff member - who it will be able to be proven made these enquiries, such things can be traced - and who broke privacy law can be dealt with. Please see Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic). My question is why would a car dealership employee go to these lengths, just because someone asked an SMS enquiry about the location of a car and when they found out it was too far to go to in Werribee they were constantly called, SMS, harrassed even after asking for the contact to cease, and then have their privacy broken to make malicious enquiries with their phone number? Would like to know if others have gone through this and would also make a report to first the dealership and if no action, then VicPol.

DOMAIN SCAM
DOMAIN SCAM

Appalling

Anne-Maree Hallasked

We have a Kia Sorento 2012 Model. We went over on our service by 14 months. We went and had our 60000km service and I mentioned a couple of things that weren't running too well. When I collected it from it's service the same thing was happening still. Next day the car had to be towed back to the dealership and now they are saying we need a whole new engine rebuild because we left it so long for a service the oil separated in the engine and it has clogged it up which is why it's not running right. Also not covered by warranty because we went over on our service. They may be coming to the party for the parts. But we are still looking anywhere between 3-6 grand repair. Car has been there almost a fortnight already. Anyone else ever heard of this sort of thing?

Kmack
Kmack

Thankfully this hasn't happened to me first hand but I have heard the warranties are very strict. A friend told me that her oil was sludgy and that she was told that voided the warranty as if you were getting regular services that wouldn't happen. Tricky situation, I hope it all works out for you!

Anne-Maree Hall

Thanks for the reply. I'm just so afraid of being ripped off :)

Alex
Alex

Hi Anne ,Sorry to hear about your engine issue. The car warranty terms are very strict with the service history and that's the first thing they check when you have a major issue like yours. If your service history is not kept up to date they won't honor their warranty terms. You can try the wreckers to check if they have a replacement engine or you can get it rebuilt done from any other place. The dealers are lot more expensive in terms or parts and labour . You can get couple of quotes from different workshops to choose the right ones.