Kia Dealers

Kia Dealers

Russ

RussSouth East Queensland, QLD

How can your company KIA sponsor the women bashing Brisbane Broncos NRL?

I will never buy another KIA car, I am discussed you sponsor the Brisbane Broncos a club full of convicted criminals and Police and women bashers

Store LocationBrisbane
Rob

Rob South East Queensland, QLD

Kia Metro Lutwyche Road Brisbane

Booked a second test drive after a good first test and really ready to buy the car (Kia Sorrento GT-line, top of the range $66K). Was told on arrival that the Demo car was now sold and no other cars of the same model were available to test. No phone call to explain this so basically Kia Metro are happy to waste their customers time. I'll be shopping elsewhere and so should you.

Store LocationKia Metro Lutwyche Road Brisbane

Kia Toowong would not help me and treated me with complete indifference

Store LocationQueensland

National Capital Motors

Our Kia Rio was at National Capital Motors for 8 weeks with an apparent warranty issue with no resolution. We had it towed somewhere else to be repaired at our cost. Extremely frustrating and unprofessional.

Store LocationNational Capital Motors

They won’t sell me a car?

Store LocationNewcastle and East Maitland
Haidee

HaideeHunter Region, NSW

Kia East Maitland Was Terrible

Was excited to purchase my new Kia Seltos and then the sales manager Dominic stepped in and everything went down hill dealing with him, don’t go there if you want to be treated with disrespect and rudeness and he tried to rip me off! Needless to say I have spoken to everyone I know and warned them not to purchase from him and it was very interesting to hear they to have had bad experiences from Kia East Maitland especially the “sales manager” if I can recommend somewhere to go it would be Cessnock to purchase your next car.

Store LocationEast Maitland NSW 2323
Leeanne Yates

Leeanne YatesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Air bag failure

My KIA RIO 2015 was involved in an accident the car received 2 separate impacts and was written off. Air bags failed to deploy resulting in my head striking the steering wheel and knee injury and a stat in hospital. My car was not on the recall list for faulty airbags .KIAs response to my complaint was KIA will investigate and get back to me in less than a year .

Store LocationHoppers crossing Victoria
Jo Healy

Jo HealyFar North Queensland, QLD

Pathetic customer service in Cairns

Store Location39 McLeod St, Cairns City QLD 4870
Jane Newman

Jane NewmanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

CITY KIA - Do not buy a car from them, particularly do not deal with James Meichtry

We bought a Grand Carnival from City Kia. We then put a deposit on a Cerrato but did not sign a contract. We could not go ahead so I asked for my deposit back. No phone calls returned, no emails returned, no text returned. FInally, after I contacted the manufacturer, they sent me an email to refund half the deposit only saying it was in the terms of the (unsigned) contract.

Store LocationCity Kia Richmond, Melbourne

Christopher

ChristopherSydney, NSW

Incompetent with returning money.

$500 left on a car, paperwork was over looked at returning the money to me, left me 600kms from home relaying on the money which left myself in my car over night and missed a major medical appointment.

Store LocationKingswood NSW
Graeme H.

Graeme H.Gippsland, VIC

valley kia worst customer service

today 10/6/2020 went in with my wife to look at purchasing a new stinger at valley kia in traralgon. the first salesman was nice but had no idea about the stinger so he went and got a second salesman who did not want to talk to us ,didn't want to show any features . left us feeling lick we were annoying him . we will not go back and will go somewhere were our money is accepted . that was VALLEY KIA IN TRARALGON

Store LocationTRARALGON VICTORIA
Serena

SerenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BEWARE of KIA’S 7 Year Exterior Paint Durability & Finish Warranty

Store LocationKia Mantello Fawkner

Wish I could give Kia Toowong -1 star

Was told I could collect my car on Friday & it was promised that it would be ready the day before.
Rang on Friday before going to collect it, not ready yet.
Was told it would be delivered on Saturday. When my car had not arrived I contacted the dealership, as I had not even been given the courtesy of a phone call to let me know what was happening.
I have been told 10 different stories about what is happening with my car by 2 employees and the manager.
When I complained about the service I was receiving I was told it was my fault that it wasn't ready, no apology.
The appalling customer service and lack of communication and honesty I have experienced from this business has completely soured the experience of buying a new car.

Store LocationToowong Kia
Gavin E.

Gavin E.Qld, 4170

Inside Look Dealerships,Manufacturers,Importers

Alan Moore

Alan MooreCanberra 2600, ACT

Beware the Kia 7 year warranty - it DOESN'T EXIST

I purchased a 2018 Kia cerato off National Capital Motors in Canberra. When I discovered the speedo was incorrect by about 12% I returned to the dealer and was told, in no uncertain terms, very rude, they would no fix it because it was not sufficiently inaccurate. I contacted Kia HQ twice and was told to find myself another dealer. Kia was as interested as National Capital motors. The gear box is also faulty, but what is the point of pursuing faults. There is no warranty.

Store LocationNational Capital Motors, Belconnen, ACT

Store LocationKia Southland, VIC
Harry

HarryNew South Wales

Kia Roadside Assist delay poor service

Called Kia Roadside Assist and after one hour & forty minutes I called and stated no one had turned up then got a call from RACV Euroa to say they would attend in twenty minutes. Very poor service

Alan

AlanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

trying to purchase kia sportage/seltos? Salisbury Park S.A

Store LocationSalisbury Park. Sth Aust

Motorama Kia couldnt care less..

Brand new Sorrento GT only 8 months old!

Engine started to miss so took it in and left if for a day, picked it up that night and engine stopped on the way home!
Took Sorrento back to motorama Kia dealership at moorooka the next morning and has now been sitting in their yard waiting for parts over 4 weeks now and they think the part may arrive 2 days before Christmas which makes it 7 weeks waiting for one part!

The care factor from motorama is 0%.

Kia advertise their 7 year warranty as a selling point but its not worth the paper its printed on !

Be aware !

Store LocationMotorama Kia at moorooka

Robb of ACT

Robb of ACTasked

Which of the two dealers in Canberra offer the better service for a 2017 Kia Sorento. Any bad results or lack of interest in customer issues would be helpful.

Groaning Shelves

Groaning Shelvesasked

Question: has this to anyone else re Werribee Kia and will you also take action over your privacy being abused and/or harrassment? Re employee of Werribee Kia - why would they harrass people and then break privacy laws by going onto CarSales and entering the enquirer's name and number (and wrong email, because they don't have it!) onto a whole lot of random car listings so that the person gets a heap of SMS messages from various Audi dealers and sellers. Luckily for the person that it has happened to they have family involved in law and criminal justice system, so the staff member - who it will be able to be proven made these enquiries, such things can be traced - and who broke privacy law can be dealt with. Please see Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic). My question is why would a car dealership employee go to these lengths, just because someone asked an SMS enquiry about the location of a car and when they found out it was too far to go to in Werribee they were constantly called, SMS, harrassed even after asking for the contact to cease, and then have their privacy broken to make malicious enquiries with their phone number? Would like to know if others have gone through this and would also make a report to first the dealership and if no action, then VicPol.

DOMAIN SCAM
DOMAIN SCAM

Appalling

Anne-Maree Hallasked

We have a Kia Sorento 2012 Model. We went over on our service by 14 months. We went and had our 60000km service and I mentioned a couple of things that weren't running too well. When I collected it from it's service the same thing was happening still. Next day the car had to be towed back to the dealership and now they are saying we need a whole new engine rebuild because we left it so long for a service the oil separated in the engine and it has clogged it up which is why it's not running right. Also not covered by warranty because we went over on our service. They may be coming to the party for the parts. But we are still looking anywhere between 3-6 grand repair. Car has been there almost a fortnight already. Anyone else ever heard of this sort of thing?

Kmack
Kmack

Thankfully this hasn't happened to me first hand but I have heard the warranties are very strict. A friend told me that her oil was sludgy and that she was told that voided the warranty as if you were getting regular services that wouldn't happen. Tricky situation, I hope it all works out for you!

Anne-Maree Hall

Thanks for the reply. I'm just so afraid of being ripped off :)

Alex
Alex

Hi Anne ,Sorry to hear about your engine issue. The car warranty terms are very strict with the service history and that's the first thing they check when you have a major issue like yours. If your service history is not kept up to date they won't honor their warranty terms. You can try the wreckers to check if they have a replacement engine or you can get it rebuilt done from any other place. The dealers are lot more expensive in terms or parts and labour . You can get couple of quotes from different workshops to choose the right ones.