Kia Dealers

Kia Dealers

Disappointed

DisappointedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kia Cerato TROUBLE less than 40,000 kms

Kia Cerato started & thick black smoke discharged then power died. Car was serviced few months ago & has less than 40,000kms on the clock. Is serviced regularly so its a mystery. I got it towed Fri 22/1/21 to my home because it was just after hours . Rang 2 closest service centres who can't look at it til 3/2/21. Got it towed to service centre today 27/1/21 who did last service. Towing cost $152 so far despite being RAA member over 15 years. It needs a diagnosis BEFORE I can have courtesy car?! So I havent had use of a car for 5 days & won't for another 7 days. That's very inconvenient & disappointing & I wanted others to know what they can expect.

Store LocationSalisbury Park SA 5109
Nik

Nik

ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE ISN'T VERY GOOD

I phoned KIA dealership, and the receptionist put me through to a incorrect number to start with because she didn't know what Roadside Assistance Number was? and then finally when they got here.

I waited around one hour for the KIA Roadside Assistance mechanic and then we he got here, he realised that he required to head out and find a larger more stronger jump starter for my car because my battery was too flat (at least that's what it sounded like what he said)...still waiting for him to come back?? Cmon Kia, where's the quality in your roadside assistance???

Ash007

Ash007Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Customer Service, but bad servicing / fault resolution@ 45000 Kms Car Servicing at Werribee Kia

No appointments available for one week and Hard to get loan car. Was given a small Loan Car.

Advised that Bluetooth not working properly with phone & other issues relating to speakers. Complimentary outside wash was not done properly. Dash cam plugged removed but not put back.

Bluetooth issue was not resolved, break pads or break not checked properly as making a noise on stopping.
Air conditioning issue which was not present before. Got a text asking if i was happy with the service and advised that not happy. No call back or follow up.

Store LocationKia Werribee
Car Dealerships

Find out how Kia Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

Toowong Kia Service

Done my 30K service for my Cerato today. When drive the car in, without any check, was recommended to do the wheel rotation and aliment. Later on per check with KIA and user's manual found that the rotation is recommended but the wheel alignment was not a required or even recommended item. The front wheel aliment charged us 60$, and the wheel rotation in this shop is not free either, it charged me $30. I won't go there again.

Dealership LocationQLD, Toowong
Mark Harris

Mark HarrisPerth

7 years warranty isn't quite it.

I have a 2012 Kia that I bought in 2016. Initially I bought it with a 5 year warranty so ending soon. After some time I got a call from lady at Kia Wangara and asked her if a 7 year warranty was for all Kia's. Answer Yes, so took my Kia with some factory faults (window button and cruise control) that should be covered. Was told we don't have time to fix these, so 5 years expired and so answer now is no, not for this insurance cover, however the price for replacement was sky high. So no warranty = no come back.

Dealership LocationWA, Wangara
Phill

PhillPerth, WA

Don't hold your breath on new Car delivery

Purchased new KIA promised delivery in 20 days dealer informed me the day before delivery after after i made inquiry's that delivery was on the God knows when plan apparently there words CEVA has had a Catastrophic delays in delivery's to W.A. CEVA of course deny this, So my new Car may arrive befour i die of old age or not

Dealership LocationWA, Joe Crisafio
Lulupen

Lulupen

Kia roadside assist

Waited 2.5hrs for Kia assist to help change tyre in Sydney metro on a Thursday night. Some helpful young men did it before Kia arrived. Makes me concerned that If I needed serious assistance they might not come through.

Also realised when I rang roadside assist that Suttons had not registered my car with them.

Dealership LocationNSW, Suttons Waitara
Hilarys_Dad

Hilarys_Dad

Concerns about the expediancy with which issues are dealt with as well as the attitude of some staff

Dealership LocationNSW, Peter Warren
customer

customeradelaide

service centre

get thier voicemail and they never call back
online booking still no call back
written complaint also ignored....what is going on with this place!

Dealership LocationSA, Newspot
Car Dealerships

Find out how Kia Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

disgruntled

disgruntledSouth East Queensland, QLD

Make a sale, then don't care

In October I bought a Cerato from the Toowoomba Auto Group.
Availability was quoted as next day but actually happened nearly 2 weeks later.
During that time a $500.00 factory bonus was offered and was still valid when we got delivery, so I figured we might actually qualify for that.
The sales yard was very unhelpful so I contacted Kia direct on their website. Then followed that up several weeks later.
NEVER got any response WHATSOEVER!!!
That makes me suddenly very afraid of what will happen if I ever have a warranty claim????
So, keep that in mind when considering your next car!

Dealership LocationToowoomba Auto Group. Toowoomba. QLD

Extremely Poor New car Purchasing Experience

Dealership LocationQLD, Toowong
kel

kel

Bad Form

Thumbs down to Central Victorian Kia.
5 years ago I bought a $7000 car from Plaza Auto Sales. I got a full tank of fuel and some complementary mats, as a thank you for shopping with us.
This morning picked up my new Kia, top of the range, worth $42000. I got messed around with the delivery dates, and have waited an extra 3 weeks. Everytime I spoke to them, they would slip into the conversation mutiple times, that they did not get paid, until I had my car.
No Kidding!, But it's bad customer service to keep harping on it.
Half a tank of fuel, no mats, no extras, no nothing!! Customer service is seriously lacking here. Bad form, Central Vic Kia, Bad Form.
Will review their servicing dept and the vechicle in a few months.

Dealership LocationVIC, Central Victoria
Pyropeter

PyropeterBendigo

Warranty Issues

Great I see know they have a 7 year warranty. All great until you need to claim something. I have a front seat that has totally collapsed. Foam has broken down and gone to crumbly powder. KIA advise this is normal wear and Tear. What at 80K ! Yeh great sales pitch until you need something repaired

Stevenj32

Stevenj32CHADSTONE

Service

Dealership LocationVIC, Berwick

Robb of ACT

Robb of ACTasked

Which of the two dealers in Canberra offer the better service for a 2017 Kia Sorento. Any bad results or lack of interest in customer issues would be helpful.

Groaning Shelves

Groaning Shelvesasked

Question: has this to anyone else re Werribee Kia and will you also take action over your privacy being abused and/or harrassment? Re employee of Werribee Kia - why would they harrass people and then break privacy laws by going onto CarSales and entering the enquirer's name and number (and wrong email, because they don't have it!) onto a whole lot of random car listings so that the person gets a heap of SMS messages from various Audi dealers and sellers. Luckily for the person that it has happened to they have family involved in law and criminal justice system, so the staff member - who it will be able to be proven made these enquiries, such things can be traced - and who broke privacy law can be dealt with. Please see Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic). My question is why would a car dealership employee go to these lengths, just because someone asked an SMS enquiry about the location of a car and when they found out it was too far to go to in Werribee they were constantly called, SMS, harrassed even after asking for the contact to cease, and then have their privacy broken to make malicious enquiries with their phone number? Would like to know if others have gone through this and would also make a report to first the dealership and if no action, then VicPol.

DOMAIN SCAM
DOMAIN SCAM

Appalling

Anne-Maree Hallasked

We have a Kia Sorento 2012 Model. We went over on our service by 14 months. We went and had our 60000km service and I mentioned a couple of things that weren't running too well. When I collected it from it's service the same thing was happening still. Next day the car had to be towed back to the dealership and now they are saying we need a whole new engine rebuild because we left it so long for a service the oil separated in the engine and it has clogged it up which is why it's not running right. Also not covered by warranty because we went over on our service. They may be coming to the party for the parts. But we are still looking anywhere between 3-6 grand repair. Car has been there almost a fortnight already. Anyone else ever heard of this sort of thing?

Kmack
Kmack

Thankfully this hasn't happened to me first hand but I have heard the warranties are very strict. A friend told me that her oil was sludgy and that she was told that voided the warranty as if you were getting regular services that wouldn't happen. Tricky situation, I hope it all works out for you!

Anne-Maree Hall

Thanks for the reply. I'm just so afraid of being ripped off :)

Alex
Alex

Hi Anne ,Sorry to hear about your engine issue. The car warranty terms are very strict with the service history and that's the first thing they check when you have a major issue like yours. If your service history is not kept up to date they won't honor their warranty terms. You can try the wreckers to check if they have a replacement engine or you can get it rebuilt done from any other place. The dealers are lot more expensive in terms or parts and labour . You can get couple of quotes from different workshops to choose the right ones.