Kia Dealers

Dealership LocationVIC, Werribee
J Carruthers

J CarruthersPerth, WA

Strange Service Response

My dealer - Joe Crisafio, Osborne Park - has been fine so far, but Kia the company has left a lot to be desired. I have a problem with the AV unit in my Cerato which the dealer has attempted to rectify but now wants to replace. Kia’s response - they want to see a video of the problem!! So now I have to sit at the ready with my phone to hopefully catch the problem as it happens (and it only happens occasionally). At least Joe Crisafio are hopefully trying. Kia couldn’t even be bothered answering my on-line, through their website, question about the issue. Looks like I will have to live with the issue or, at my expense, replace the unit with an after market one.

Dealership LocationWA, Joe Crisafio
Mark H

Mark HSalisbury East Adelaide

Camera and navsat stopped working the radio turns on and off intermittently

Dealership LocationSA, Newspot

SamSydney

Car fine - Warranty program sucks

Dealership LocationNSW, Muirs

OK

the gear leaver selects reverce and first gears at once and locks the box up agents can't seem to fix it
kia rio 2006 good looks drives well if the gear box works.
service. gear problems. the service agent in nth. qld. can not fix the broblem.hopeing for some info.from overseas

Robb of ACT

Robb of ACTasked

Which of the two dealers in Canberra offer the better service for a 2017 Kia Sorento. Any bad results or lack of interest in customer issues would be helpful.

Groaning Shelves

Groaning Shelvesasked

Question: has this to anyone else re Werribee Kia and will you also take action over your privacy being abused and/or harrassment? Re employee of Werribee Kia - why would they harrass people and then break privacy laws by going onto CarSales and entering the enquirer's name and number (and wrong email, because they don't have it!) onto a whole lot of random car listings so that the person gets a heap of SMS messages from various Audi dealers and sellers. Luckily for the person that it has happened to they have family involved in law and criminal justice system, so the staff member - who it will be able to be proven made these enquiries, such things can be traced - and who broke privacy law can be dealt with. Please see Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic). My question is why would a car dealership employee go to these lengths, just because someone asked an SMS enquiry about the location of a car and when they found out it was too far to go to in Werribee they were constantly called, SMS, harrassed even after asking for the contact to cease, and then have their privacy broken to make malicious enquiries with their phone number? Would like to know if others have gone through this and would also make a report to first the dealership and if no action, then VicPol.

DOMAIN SCAM
DOMAIN SCAM

Appalling

Anne-Maree Hallasked

We have a Kia Sorento 2012 Model. We went over on our service by 14 months. We went and had our 60000km service and I mentioned a couple of things that weren't running too well. When I collected it from it's service the same thing was happening still. Next day the car had to be towed back to the dealership and now they are saying we need a whole new engine rebuild because we left it so long for a service the oil separated in the engine and it has clogged it up which is why it's not running right. Also not covered by warranty because we went over on our service. They may be coming to the party for the parts. But we are still looking anywhere between 3-6 grand repair. Car has been there almost a fortnight already. Anyone else ever heard of this sort of thing?

Kmack
Kmack

Thankfully this hasn't happened to me first hand but I have heard the warranties are very strict. A friend told me that her oil was sludgy and that she was told that voided the warranty as if you were getting regular services that wouldn't happen. Tricky situation, I hope it all works out for you!

Anne-Maree Hall

Thanks for the reply. I'm just so afraid of being ripped off :)

Alex
Alex

Hi Anne ,Sorry to hear about your engine issue. The car warranty terms are very strict with the service history and that's the first thing they check when you have a major issue like yours. If your service history is not kept up to date they won't honor their warranty terms. You can try the wreckers to check if they have a replacement engine or you can get it rebuilt done from any other place. The dealers are lot more expensive in terms or parts and labour . You can get couple of quotes from different workshops to choose the right ones.