Kia Dealers

Kia Dealers

Bruce Jensen

Bruce JensenHunter Region, NSW

Seamless experience

Gianni Manzi was very helpfull in our purchase of our Kia Cerato. Have had follow up since purchase and all questions have been answered.

Store LocationCardiff
mgulline

mgullineSydney, NSW

SVM Kia Roseville

SVM Kia Roseville was extremely easy & efficient. No hard sell, knowledgeable service - just listened to what we wanted and five days later we drove away with our new car. Done.

Perfessional Service

Theo StoneWilliams Landing

Wignall Kia [Mornington]

Dealership LocationVIC, Jeff Wignall

Excellent Customer Service

I received excellent service from the whole team, great people to deal with. I put up a few obstacles but everything was dealt with in a very professional manner. Thank you very much

Dealership LocationVIC, Lakeside
damir.kopilas

damir.kopilasVictoria, Australia

Pleasant trade in experience

Thank you to Sam, John and the City Kia team, made out trade in and purchase of new Kia Cerato S hatch as simple as possible. Great communication and win/win scenario for both parties .definitely recommend Sam as reliable salesman.

Dealership LocationVIC, City Richmond
Adrian

AdrianBeechworth, Victoria

Good Service But No Sale.

Was looking at a second hand car At Werribee Kia and delt with Kelvin l found his service very good,quick to reply and willing to respond to any questions paid a deposit and waited for a car inspection to be done. Unfortunately the car didn't pass inspection and l passed on it.Of course they where willing to fix problems but they where fine on me passing on the car.The refund of the deposit was in my account 48 hour after completing the release form.

Dealership LocationVIC, Werribee
TANYA

TANYA

Bought a mazda cx-5, 2012, from Maurice at Wangara, was all very professional, I would go buy a car from him if you are in need of a car, new or second hand. Thanks again.

Dealership LocationWA, Wangara
Leelee

LeeleeMelbourne

Very annoyed and unhappy

Dealership LocationVIC, Northern
Car Dealerships

Find out how Kia Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

Peace of mind

[name removed] at Ferntree Gully was wonderful! Just picked up the car, missing the car mats that were suppose to be included in the deal but easily fixable. Never bought a new car before, always been used but i'll be back in the future! Wonderful team, very friendly and accomodating.
Hopefully the car runs well hahahaha

Dealership LocationVIC, Ferntree Gully
SunflowerBub

SunflowerBubBrisbane

Pretty good... followed through with their promises and went a bit further to help me.

I found them helpful although I didn't really like their salesmen. Picking up my car was interesting... it wasn't even cleaned properly and there was a huge scratch down the side of the passenger's door interior. When I brought it in the be fixed, they were good and let me borrow an even nicer car for the day. Plus, helped me sell my other car, and gave me a loan car free when I needed to fix up the paint job on my car, which wasn't even Kia. Gave me the name of their paint person, which was very helpful.
went above and beyond their obligations
wasn't thorough with the clean or check of condition of new car prior to driving out.

Dealership LocationQLD, Toowong

Robb of ACT

Robb of ACTasked

Which of the two dealers in Canberra offer the better service for a 2017 Kia Sorento. Any bad results or lack of interest in customer issues would be helpful.

Groaning Shelves

Groaning Shelvesasked

Question: has this to anyone else re Werribee Kia and will you also take action over your privacy being abused and/or harrassment? Re employee of Werribee Kia - why would they harrass people and then break privacy laws by going onto CarSales and entering the enquirer's name and number (and wrong email, because they don't have it!) onto a whole lot of random car listings so that the person gets a heap of SMS messages from various Audi dealers and sellers. Luckily for the person that it has happened to they have family involved in law and criminal justice system, so the staff member - who it will be able to be proven made these enquiries, such things can be traced - and who broke privacy law can be dealt with. Please see Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic). My question is why would a car dealership employee go to these lengths, just because someone asked an SMS enquiry about the location of a car and when they found out it was too far to go to in Werribee they were constantly called, SMS, harrassed even after asking for the contact to cease, and then have their privacy broken to make malicious enquiries with their phone number? Would like to know if others have gone through this and would also make a report to first the dealership and if no action, then VicPol.

DOMAIN SCAM
DOMAIN SCAM

Appalling

Anne-Maree Hallasked

We have a Kia Sorento 2012 Model. We went over on our service by 14 months. We went and had our 60000km service and I mentioned a couple of things that weren't running too well. When I collected it from it's service the same thing was happening still. Next day the car had to be towed back to the dealership and now they are saying we need a whole new engine rebuild because we left it so long for a service the oil separated in the engine and it has clogged it up which is why it's not running right. Also not covered by warranty because we went over on our service. They may be coming to the party for the parts. But we are still looking anywhere between 3-6 grand repair. Car has been there almost a fortnight already. Anyone else ever heard of this sort of thing?

Kmack
Kmack

Thankfully this hasn't happened to me first hand but I have heard the warranties are very strict. A friend told me that her oil was sludgy and that she was told that voided the warranty as if you were getting regular services that wouldn't happen. Tricky situation, I hope it all works out for you!

Anne-Maree Hall

Thanks for the reply. I'm just so afraid of being ripped off :)

Alex
Alex

Hi Anne ,Sorry to hear about your engine issue. The car warranty terms are very strict with the service history and that's the first thing they check when you have a major issue like yours. If your service history is not kept up to date they won't honor their warranty terms. You can try the wreckers to check if they have a replacement engine or you can get it rebuilt done from any other place. The dealers are lot more expensive in terms or parts and labour . You can get couple of quotes from different workshops to choose the right ones.