Kia Dealers

Kia Dealers

Marg B.

Marg B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thankyou

I would like to give Berwick Sales Manager Luke a massive Thankyou. I was given a loan car for sometime until my new car arrived. When I arrived to pick up my car, I was surprised to see my car in the Showroom wrapt up in cloth with a huge Red bow. The experience with Kia has been nothing but Par Excellent. My car is everything that I had hoped for.
Thankyou so much, Marg.

Store LocationBerwick vic
car p.

car p.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful SalesPerson Jamee Bird

Many Thanks to Sales Woman Jamee professional courteous made the purchase of my new Kia Seltos hassle and pain free delivered beautifully love my car wouldn't purchase a car anywhere else

Karen

Karen Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A joy to deal with and a joy to drive!

The professional service and support provided by salesperson Michelle Parks was amazing. She was patient and understanding, even though I took a while to settle on the vehicle I wanted. The Kia Sportage I purchased is terrific and a real pleasure to drive. I highly recommend Michelle and Chadstone Kia and Mitsubishi for any vehicle purchase.

Store LocationOakleigh, Victoria

david d.

david d.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just bought my 5th Kia from Blackburn Kia

Store LocationBlackburn Kia in Melbourne
K Taylor

K TaylorHunter Region, NSW

Perfect. Will always go through Kia Roadside Assist.

This morning i went to leave for work and my car wouldn’t start. Called Kia roadside assistance, the man over the phone was really nice and super helpful. They told me they would have someone out to me within the hour & had someone call me about 10 minutes later to tell me he would be 10 minutes. I waited about 20 minutes max, the man was really lovely and sorted out my issue within 5 minutes. $250 for a new battery & that was it! So thankful for Kia roadside assist!

Ransley Electrik Avenue

Ransley Electrik AvenueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Salesperson at Kia Brendale

Store LocationBrendale Kia branch, 66 Southpine Road, Nundah , QND
spider

spiderMelbourne

Outstanding Service Kia Blackburn

Being over 70 and in lock down. The dealer picked up my vehicle serviced and sanitised it and retuned it at no extra charge. Excellent service and phoned at stage of process.

Store LocationBlackburne Vic
Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Good experience Metro Kia Brisbane

We had initially dealt with a different dealer and things did not go well. We found the car we wanted at Metro Kia and dealt with John. A far more professional and pleasant experience than expected. Highly recommend Metro Kia, all staff were professional, easy to deal with and didn’t feel pushed and shoved or pressured in any way.

Frank S.

Frank S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy to find a good dealer ship with a helpful sales person !

Hi everyone ! If you thinking to buy a new car or even a used one from KIA I just deeply recommend to

go to the Lakeside KIA dealership you will be happy to get your next car !!!!!

Store LocationLakeside KIA

Stefan B.

Stefan B.Sydney, NSW

Great Service Awesome Car

Store LocationKia Roseville
Anna D

Anna D

Great Customer Service

I have purchased a 2019 Kia Rio GT and expect delivery next week . Cant wait to drive my new sporty vehicle.

My dealership is Kia Lakeside in Caroline Springs and the Salesman Steve has been exceptional and very helpful throughout the process most of all wasnt pushy like other sales people i have dealt with. Thanks Steve you have made it an easy and painless experience.

Store LocationLakeside Kia Caroline Springs

Kia Rio 2019

DMG Darwin >Bought a new Kia Rio 2019 a couple of months ago. Very satisfied so far with the car and the sales team and especially Leonarrd Adams. Due for the 3000 km check-up next month and hope all will be wellfor many years to come.

Store LocationDMG Darwin, Winnellie NT

Sportage got-line great car

Hi I purchased a Kia Sportage GT-Line and I find that it is a great all-round car service levels from Kia Blackburn have been excellent and I’m just about you to go back for my third service with high confidence that everything will be well serviced the year of my car is the 2017 and the options are absolutely fabulous the car is very focused on safety and even my wife feels very safe in the car I would highly recommend the Sportage as a excellent all round vehicle and top marks to the sales and service team, I do think back and often wonder if I could have got another $500 off the price.

Store LocationBlackburn
John Nordheim

John Nordheim

Try them, easy to deal with

I recently purchased a new KIA Stinger thrust Cardiff Kia, very easy guys to deal with, no false promises and the car was delivered on time with all my requests met. No hesitation recommending them.

Store LocationCardiff KIA
ARH

ARHSydney, NSW

We are well-pleased with our Sportage

Store LocationRyde Kia Sydney

JTT

JTTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my Kia - backed by a great service team in Ferntree Gully

Store LocationKia Ferntree Gully

Love my new car

From the moment we stepped into Cardiff Kia, it was a positive experience. Charlie was knowledgeable,polite and respectful. Have bought 3 Kia's from here and have always been extremely happy with purchase and servicing.

Store LocationCardiff Kia

Very happy with our new Kia Picanto and the friendly service from Joe Crisafio Kia Osborne Park

Just bought a demo auto Picanto with very low k's. Ben took us for our test drive, and was very friendly and easy to talk to, and looked after us all the way through the negotiations and purchase. All the staff that we dealt with were friendly and professional, and the whole experience was very positive and easy.

Cerato Impresive value for money

Our salesman Ash was knowledgeable but not pushy. Easy to talk to. Our test drive was excellent. We paid abouit the same today as we did with our car that we purchased new 12 years ago.Only this one has all the new gadgets

Dealership LocationVIC, Lakeside
Bec

BecAU

Perfection

I was Greeted by Jamee from frankston Kia to purchase a new car. It was my first car. Jamee made me feel very comfortable and made me feel like it was all in my hands. She made feel very confident in making the right choices. The coffee was amazing. she was only a call away if i ever needed any assistance or advice. Thank you so much for all you help and support. LOVE MY NEW CAR

Dealership LocationVIC, Frankston

Robb of ACT

Robb of ACTasked

Which of the two dealers in Canberra offer the better service for a 2017 Kia Sorento. Any bad results or lack of interest in customer issues would be helpful.

Groaning Shelves

Groaning Shelvesasked

Question: has this to anyone else re Werribee Kia and will you also take action over your privacy being abused and/or harrassment? Re employee of Werribee Kia - why would they harrass people and then break privacy laws by going onto CarSales and entering the enquirer's name and number (and wrong email, because they don't have it!) onto a whole lot of random car listings so that the person gets a heap of SMS messages from various Audi dealers and sellers. Luckily for the person that it has happened to they have family involved in law and criminal justice system, so the staff member - who it will be able to be proven made these enquiries, such things can be traced - and who broke privacy law can be dealt with. Please see Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic). My question is why would a car dealership employee go to these lengths, just because someone asked an SMS enquiry about the location of a car and when they found out it was too far to go to in Werribee they were constantly called, SMS, harrassed even after asking for the contact to cease, and then have their privacy broken to make malicious enquiries with their phone number? Would like to know if others have gone through this and would also make a report to first the dealership and if no action, then VicPol.

DOMAIN SCAM
DOMAIN SCAM

Appalling

Anne-Maree Hallasked

We have a Kia Sorento 2012 Model. We went over on our service by 14 months. We went and had our 60000km service and I mentioned a couple of things that weren't running too well. When I collected it from it's service the same thing was happening still. Next day the car had to be towed back to the dealership and now they are saying we need a whole new engine rebuild because we left it so long for a service the oil separated in the engine and it has clogged it up which is why it's not running right. Also not covered by warranty because we went over on our service. They may be coming to the party for the parts. But we are still looking anywhere between 3-6 grand repair. Car has been there almost a fortnight already. Anyone else ever heard of this sort of thing?

Kmack
Kmack

Thankfully this hasn't happened to me first hand but I have heard the warranties are very strict. A friend told me that her oil was sludgy and that she was told that voided the warranty as if you were getting regular services that wouldn't happen. Tricky situation, I hope it all works out for you!

Anne-Maree Hall

Thanks for the reply. I'm just so afraid of being ripped off :)

Alex
Alex

Hi Anne ,Sorry to hear about your engine issue. The car warranty terms are very strict with the service history and that's the first thing they check when you have a major issue like yours. If your service history is not kept up to date they won't honor their warranty terms. You can try the wreckers to check if they have a replacement engine or you can get it rebuilt done from any other place. The dealers are lot more expensive in terms or parts and labour . You can get couple of quotes from different workshops to choose the right ones.