Kia Rio YB Si

Kia Rio YB Si (2016-2018)

See the Best Hatchbacks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Paola
    PaolaMelbourne

Love This Hatchback Car

The most compact and reliable car I ever had. I got brand new my car from the dealership and since then I haven't had any issue. Just minor changes as any other car. I used my car on a daily bases. Very economic in petrol, wear works perfectly. Space and comfort is great. I have used many time to make my move outs and surprise everything fits (except the mattress and bed frame) Highly recommended model and brand!

BodyHatch
    BadgeSi
    Engine Size1.4L
    Date PurchasedDec 2012
    Lauren B
    Lauren BSunshine Coast

This is my pride and joy!

My little grey Kia Rio is my absolute world. Being my first car, it’s driven a lot. Everywhere I go I get compliments on how nice my car looks. Driving my car is a dream, it’s smooth on all roads and road noise is minimal. I love the heaviness of the car, the steering wheel, gears, closing the doors etc. it feels solid - I feel like I’m in a safe and really high quality car.

BodyHatch