Kia Rondo 7

Kia Rondo 7

RP and UN

See the Best People Movers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fleet Mac

Fleet MacGold Coast

Ticks all the boxes

I oversee a community transport operation & we took possession of 11 diesel Kia Rondos in mid 2015.These vehicles have been fantastic in terms of reliability, comfort, performance + value for money. I can't understand why there aren't more of them around. Feedback is the same from passengers & drivers.

Engine Size2.0

Date PurchasedJul 2017
SKK

SKK

Perfect for growing family -

I like to drive this model though it looks ugly for some.
I value more for what it does than looks.

Good leg space
More over all spare comparing to others
Good on fuel
More open and driving is easy

Only Con is - which doesn't bother me
This is not for one who needs instant pickup, lags in pickup.

Engine Size2.0
Date PurchasedFeb 2013
Winky

WinkyGold Coast

Perfect, Fuel Efficient Car For a Growing Gamily

MetalMickVictoria, 3095

Another sad demonstration of poor manufacturer support

TransmissionAuto
BadgePlatinum
Frank
Frank
MetalMick

Great car for kids and oldies

We bought our Rondo new two years ago to help with dropping off and picking up grandchildren. It feels like a small car to drive but is roomy inside with sometimes six or seven seats in use. Love the height of the seat for driving - very comfortable to get in and out of for those of us on the mature side.
Roomy, comfortable, fuel efficient and good value for money

cspiroNA

KIA Rondo 7 SI 2011

Transmission4 Speed Auto
Marg Nelson
Marg Nelson

Can an aftermarket cruise control be installed ? It is a thing that is necessary for me, as well as bluetooth

cspiro

You can buy a cruise control kit for it from eBay for $150. I'm not sure if you can have both the Cruise Control and the Bluetooth as they both fit in the same modular socket on the steering wheel (right hand side).

healthglo

healthglo

SunflowerBubBrisbane

fantastic car for the medium sized family!

Transmissionmanual
Rosieminx
Rosieminx

Thanks for this review, We are upgrading our Subaru Imprza as its really bad for a family. We were looking at the Mazda 6 hatch, but will go look at the Kia first.

mumof4
mumof4
busymum5

busymum5NSW, 2745

Great seating options

This is a great family car. It can seat 7 people. We have 4 kids and always have one of the older ones sit in the back and they have enough space plus you can fold the other back seat down to leave lots of boot space. There are plenty of cup holders and great features with multiple spaces to charge phones or play dvd players. The only let down is no cruise control but for the price i guess you can't expect it. Overall i would be happy to recommend this car to anyone.
Reliable, great price, great seating options.
No cruise control.