Kia Sorento AWD Diesel

Kia Sorento AWD Diesel (2017-2021)

Also referred to as: Kia Sorento AWD Diesel 2020 and Kia Sorento AWD Diesel 2022. Platinum, SLi, GT-Line, etc...
See the Best Large / 7 Seater SUVs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Nic
NicAdelaide

Perfect

Great car. Very good performance and fuel economy. It has lots of legroom. The boot can hold a pram and a lot of additional there things. The heating and cooling is very good. It has broken down once yet. I feel very safe and protected in this car. Great for ppl with children

BadgePlatinum

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Alison D
Alison DTownsville

Love my car

Moved from a carols to the Sorrento upon the birth of my daughter. Love how it drives like a small car and is so good on fuel (diesel). Very quiet car, however the warning systems can be very loud and annoying (red light camera etc)... however I need to work out how to turn these off.

BadgeSLi

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Emms
EmmsPerth

My Stylish Baby

I have been driving this stylish baby for 2 years now. No problems so far and why worry when the services are great. Excellent performance, great pick up and speed(few speeding fines :( ). Running cost is very low, couldn't be happier. I am driving Sorento Diesel, with $70 fuel, it can go up to 650km mileage, with this sort of consumption I am only fueling up twice a month.
The back seat legroom which is the 6th and 7th seaters are great, in fact, the best in the market. I haven't come across another 7 seaters with such spacious legroom. The back seats can be used by adults as well.
It is a reliable, spacious, comfortable and stylish family car. Love it !!

BadgeSi
Date PurchasedNov 2015

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews
Paul38Illawarra, NSW

Brand Snobs need not apply!

BadgePlatinum
Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Paul38

So it's me again almost a year later now. The comments above are on the money but undersell the car. Now I've grown even more used to it., and particularly discovered the sports setting in the gearbox....it's not just good, it's great!