2Kia Sportage NQ5
Part of Kia Sportage 4.2

Kia Sportage NQ5 (2021-2024)

VerifiedAlso referred to as: Kia Sportage NQ5 2023 and Kia Sportage NQ5 2025.
2Kia Sportage NQ5

4.3

t00dles
t00dlesQLD, 400087 posts

The worst experience

This company is by far the worst I’ve ever encountered. I ordered a brand new Kia Sportage GT line and received it with faulty engines mounts. It took months for Kia to repair the issue. I’ve since asked for costs to be refunded due to loss of money due to the fault and Kia are doing a great job of avoiding and ignoring me. I’ve made countless calls to Kevin and Cameron at Kia and I am ignored repeatedly. I’ll be going as high as I can legally with this due to their lack of customer care. Would never buy a Kia again.
JM E.
Pankaj S.
Pankaj S.3 posts
  Sportage NQ5 FWD 2.0L Petrol S

Amazing Car - Great Value

I own a Kia Sportage S since March 2023. I love the performance, the features and the convenience of owning this beautiful machine. Fuss-free drives, excellent value for money. I highly recommend it. Show details
Acceleration / Power
Fuel Efficiency
AdrianK
AdrianKPerth, WA2 posts
  Sportage NQ5 AWD 1.6L Turbo Petrol GT-Line

Very impressed - first Kia purchase

We've had a Kia Sportage NQ5 GT 1.6 Petrol since just after it was released in Australia and it has hardly missed a beat. Took it up to the North West of WA for a 4,000km+ trip and it was a pleasure to drive in. The smaller engine capacity was definitely improved by being a turbo. I don't get so many chances to drive it so much these days as it is my wife's car of choice:(. There are way too many great features to mention here.

The lane following assist function can be a bit erratic but the smart cruise control is a great help on longer journeys. I would highly recommend it for someone after a mid-sized SUV. Show details

Overall
Noise Level
Kayla
KaylaPerth, WA
  Sportage NQ5 AWD 2.0L Turbo Diesel S
In I.
In I.7 posts
Craig
CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts
  Sportage NQ5 AWD 2.0L Turbo Diesel SX

Great economy and good performance, comfortable ........ but absolutely terrible headlights

I have the 2022 Sportage SX Diesel, overall I'm really happy with most aspects of the car, the fuel economy is great averaging 5.8L/100 over a total of 7000K , the engine delivers good power and smooth suspension and quiet ride. Great size boot area and comfortable seats, the Audio system is quite good too. The only downside really is the Headlights, and when I say they're bad I really do mean bad. So if you do much night driving I'd highly recommend taking one for a test drive at night prior to purchase. They're that bad that I feel they're actually dangerous. Show details

Gaz
Gaz · Sportage NQ5 AWD 2.0L Turbo Diesel GT-Line (2021-2024)

Is the diesel GT suitable for low km driving. Are there any issues with the filters .

Robert
Robert
Rambo
Rambo · Sportage NQ5 AWD 2.0L Turbo Diesel (2021-2024)

I've had the SX for 3 weeks and so far love it. Sold the 2015 Sli AWD diesel to buy it. Still getting used to the new technology but there is one somewhat annoying feature. The keeping in the lane feature (as far as I can tell) can't be turned off. Well it can be but next time you start up it defaults back to the assist setting where the steering is taken over. I know this is a good safety feature but I want to decide when I want it and when I don't. Yes I can change the settings every time I get in the car on the screen or on the steering wheel but I dont want to do that forever.

Esmond  Lucas
Esmond Lucas

Hi Rambo,
I own a Sportage and do not have this feature in it, sorry and hope someone can help you.

Compare all Kia Sportage listings
CategoryMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVs
Starting Price $52,370$49,370$42,400$32,445
Warranty Distance Unlimited kmsUnlimited kmsUnlimited kmsUnlimited kms
TransmissionAutomaticDual-Clutch (DCT)AutomaticAutomatic and Manual
Drive TypeAll Wheel Drive (AWD)All Wheel Drive (AWD)All Wheel Drive (AWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)
Fuel TypeDieselPetrolDieselPetrol
Wheels19" Alloy19" Alloy18" Steel17" Alloy
Fuel Consumption6.3 L/100km7.2 L/100km6.3 L/100km
Fuel Tank Capacity 54 L54 L54 L54 L
Engine4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 1.6L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L
Max Power137kW @ 4,000rpm132kW @ 5,500rpm137kW @ 4,000rpm115kW @ 6,200rpm
Max Torque416Nm @ 2,000 - 2,750rpm265Nm @ 1,500 - 4,500rpm416Nm @ 2,000 - 2,750rpm192Nm @ 4,500rpm
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)1,900 kg1,650 kg1,900 kg
Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg
Manufacturer Warranty7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)
Dimensions