What a great car. Kia has come of age as a quality car manufacturer

I've done 30,000kms now, in all sorts of situations including 2 trips from Qld to SA.

Looks - always subjective, but in my opinion the best looks and styling of any medium size SUV.

Power - startlingly quick, gives v8s a hurry up around town, gets past B doubles and caravans easily on the highway.

Handling – like it’s on rails, little or no body roll.

Steering – quick, sharp and accurate. Good feel through the wheel. The wheel is also adjustable for reach as well as height so it’s easy to get comfy.

Gearbox – has a standard torque converter auto, not a useless CVT, and its excellent, no sudden unexpected sudden down changes, smooth on the upchanges.

Ride comfort – I have a bad back and this is without doubt one of the most comfortable cars I have ever ridden in. The ride is easy on my back but it still handles like a sports car, smooth and supple.

Warranty, roadside assist, fixed price services – 7 years, industry leader.

Economy - Excellent, the car provides economy figures automatically after every trip. Averages 5 – 6 litres/100kms (39 – 47 mpg).

Build quality - Amazingly good. Fit and finish is excellent, quality of materials is good, paint is good, feels and looks like a much more expensive car.

Features - Surprisingly well equipped. My previous car was a 120 series Toyota Prado GXL which was a bit of a luxury car. This car has all the little luxury touches of the Prado and then some. And they all work well.

A/c - Works well, very effective. Rarely have to go beyond 1 on the fan in summer in Qld.

AWD - This car doesn’t have the ground clearance to be a fair dinkum 4wd, but the AWD system works well. I have used it on Kangaroo Island on wet greasy tracks and it is silent and effective, engages imperceptibly.

Problems - Only one – an intermittent rattle from somewhere near, on, in the hatch. Kia Morayfield and I haven’t found it yet. Noticeable because the car is so quiet inside.

Kia support - I haven’t had any serious problems and Kia has answered any email enquiries within 24 hours, but the people providing the support are not knowledgeable about the product.

Improvements - Ball weight. Although Kia says the car can tow 1900kg, it has a ball weight limit of 100kg.
This seems inexplicable; the industry norm for ball weight is 10% of tow capacity. In my view Kia needs to work on this.
All Wheel Drive. Although the AWD system used by Kia works well, it will only engage up to 35km/hr.
I think it would make a great car even better if Kia used a constant AWD system like the Subaru Forester or Toyota Prado.

Safety - Because it’s a 2017 model, my car doesn’t have most of the annoying, ineffective and sometimes dangerous electronic ‘safety’ features that now seem to be mandatory, like pedestrian detection, lane keeping assistance and auto emergency braking.

It does have all the useful safety features like airbags, ABS, a reversing camera and rear parking warnings and they all seem to work well.

But if you were to buy this car new today, you would have to accept all the annoying electronic rubbish. Most unfortunate.

Other than that, probably one the best cars I have ever owned, and I have owned a lot of cars.

Well done Kia.

Purchased in May 2018.

BoughtUsed

Everything has been thought of.

I love my new Kia Sportage its been amazing to drive with all the standard tech and safety for a suv under 31K. The car is 3 months old I have done 6500km so far it’s been great I love the big touchscreen, the automatic brake system and the lane keep I do turn the lane keep off around town but on the highway it’s great. Going to be doing a brisbane to Sydney road trip at the end of February this year with myself, wife and son (2.5 years old ) so that will be a good test.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
DriveFWD

Great car, excellent fuel economy, love it.

Thought I'd write a review after 2 years of ownership, as it provides a good overview rather than just after a couple of months. I purchased the Sportage Platinum diesel. It is great, one of the best cars I've owned (I'm 62 and have owned heaps of cars). It is easy to get in and out of, fits my golf clubs easily. Features are endless, love the cooled seats in summer. Haven't used the heated seats as we live in Queensland. I haven't had any issues with it, just a slow leak on a tyre which the auto sensor picked up, took it to dealer as I couldn't clear it and was fixed in 5 minutes. The service dept. try and recommend 6 mths services, but I just ignore that and get it service annually. When I want a bit of grunt off the lights, just put it into Sport mode and very few will beat it. Its economical on fuel (even if diesel is dearer) I get very good economy around town and about 6.5 on the highway. I had 5 adults and a boot load of gear in it yesterday and it gets along really well. I recommended it to 3 others at my golf club and they bought one and none have any regrets.

BadgeGT-Line
Date PurchasedOct 2016
DriveAWD

An excellent vehicle but maybe with Nexon tyres that are not suitable for wet weather

I purchased the Sportage Premium Si to replace a Mitusbishi Outlander. On my first drive, I decided to buy it. It has low level road noise, good fuel economy and very comfortable seating. The steering is light and positive, with no effort it follows the curves as it is on railway tracks.I have not regretted my decision.
The driver's seat seems to wrap around me, giving good back support.
Plenty of sound proofing, even to the point of rubber seal between the bonnet and the front panel. I do not recall seeing that on a car before.
I have done some day trips, I get out of the car as fresh as when I left.
Initially I was told to set the engine to eco setting, but I switched it to Normal, definitely runs smoother with better gear changing. Fuel economy on a trip is about the 7 l/100k
On the highway with 2 people, heaps of luggage, it sits on 100 kph no effort at all
However there is always a but. Just after I purchased it, I was told about a review by a News Ltd paper casting doubt on the wet weather ability if fitted with Nexon tyres.
I wrote to Nexon about the report and I was assured that the newspaper report was not accurate. I was happy with this until it finally rained in Brisbane. There is a right turn lane which I use regularly and in the dry weather, no problems. However, with only light rainfall, the left hand front front wheels spins when I drive off. No heavy accelerating. So my concern is if the wheel spins from a stop at a set of lights, what will happen at high speed on a highway.
I have been asking around the motor trade about my concerns and it seems car retailers can order vehicles specifying the tyre brand. The general comment is that Nexon equipped vehicles come at a lower buy price because they are of a lower quality.
One comment was to replace the tyres at my cost, 4 months and 7000 klms later after I purchased the Sportage. No a good idea.
The difficulty I face is putting the claims about the Nexon tyres to the test, I cannot test the tyres on the highway in wet weather at 100kph.
So the present situation is that I will be concerned about our safety in wet weather. It will not be helpful if the claim about the Nexon tyres, supported by my experience in wet weather, is true as I slide into a road side ditch.
This is the link to the comment on the Nexon tyres
So in summary, I am really pleased with my Sportage, comfortable, very quite, and good to drive. Could be classified as a poor Man's Rolls Royce. Peace of mind in wet weather would be a bonus.

kia sli my19 fwd ... very happy

After driving a well known japanese brand for many years i had a close look at kia and was very impressed. I purchase an my19 sportage and im very happy with. Great car with plenty of luxury and safely features normally found only on European cars. Car looks good, drives great loaded with solid features. Kia saleguy was very good as well. Really happy with the whole experience and can recommend.

BadgeSLi
Date PurchasedOct 2018

Great car

I use the car for general commuting to and from work and also for longer family trips on the weekend. It fits the 2 car seats and an adult across the back seat and plenty of room for luggage and a pram in the back.
I have had it almost 1 year without a problem!
A fantastic car and would highly recommend.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Best car Love it

Use every day about 250 km a week, never had a problem since purchase, fuel consumption good between 8.5 liters per 100 km. The quietest car I have driven for a long time, lot of standard features. Like automatic brake function and forward collision warning, very comfortable and plenty room for back passenger

Badge2018 QL Si AO Edition
Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Great Car with amazing features

Great car, feels like a spaceship with lane keep (steers itself to stay in lane) and adaptive cruise control (auto breaks and automatically takes off again).

It's brand new and been waiting for the latest MY19 to have these new features, well worth the wait.

The GT version has everything so no need to option anything, the option lists on others is mind blowing but this has everything no need to option up at all. Australian tuned suspension apparently done in SYD, feels great on the road.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Excellent All-rounder

Wow. Have Kia come a long way in the last few years. Have only owned this vehicle for a couple of months but am very impressed. The level of equipment, particularly safety equipment for the second most basic model is amazing. Build quality is very good and Kia offer a 7 year warranty. Have previously not been a fan of SUV's but this one is great to drive. Power and fuel economy are about what you would expect without being outstanding. Plenty of room for passengers and luggage. Very impressed with this car so far.

Purchased in June 2018 for $30,000.00.

Noise Level
Boot Size
Features
Comfort

Sat Nav updates

Whilst the car itself is good, the Sat Nav is almost useless. I was promised annual free updates when I purchased (July 2016). At the time the map was out of date - asked for an update at 1 year service and told non available. Just taken for 2 year service and was advised I could have an update for $280, with no guarantee of any future updates.
Service say that sales should not have promised this and they get lost of complaints - and the internet is full of issues like this.
I have 3 systems on my phone - they all get free updates every few months so not sure why Kia are so bad - the large screen is nicer and easier to use than my phone but the maps - especially in a rapidly developing area - are almost useless
UPDATE
Sales have agreed to do ONE free update so marginally better than I originally said - but still not very good

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Kia Sportage GT Line 2018

I absolutely love my new Kia. It drives so smooth & has many safety features like parking assist. There is always room for improvement no matter how good you are at reverse parallel parking. I also enjoy the auto hold brake so you can take your foot off the brake at stop lights. So much room in the front & back. Just love love love it.

BadgeGT Line

A world class SUV

First South Korean vehicle I have purchased and so happy I did. Was looking for a wagon or SUV of that size for mainly metro but some rural travel.
I had read a lot about what Peter Schreyer had done with Kia and it is all true. The car has a lot of "German" feel in design, NVH and dynamics at a value the Germans couldn't or won't match.
The vehicle packs a lot of primary and secondary safety; has a good Satnav and a full-size spare wheel. The head and leg room for a tall person is excellent without encroaching on back seat room.
Bassd on early days experience with previous new car purchases, I have to say this one is a cut above.
I went for the petrol as it has more than enough power and I believe we will follow Europe's lead and ban diesels before long making them a socially unpopular choice to own.

Definitely worth serious consideration given all the above plus a good running cost and warranty equation.

Great car

I have the current model(2017)sportage GT Line and am really happy with it I love the ventilated seats,wife loves the heated seats.great sat nav friends have said its better than the one in their merc only downsides I can think of is the cruise control isn't adaptive, and while it has multi-point seat adjustment it doesn't have memory so if more than 1 person drives the car the ability to adjust it in so many ways is a bit pointless unless you want to go to the trouble of adjusting it every time someone else drives it and adjusts it then the other person(wife) has to adjust it again when they want to drive it,not a big problem just annoying and probably a cheap fix for Kia. so far 9 months in I can say I would recommend 1 and will definitely look at Kia when it comes time to update again

BadgeGT Line
Date PurchasedAug 2017

Simply Brilliant

Have only just purchased this car but just love it. Has so many safety and standard features. Beautiful to drive and very economical. Being older and with back and health problems it is very easy to get into and out of. Driving position is excellent and seats are very comfortable. Good headroom and reasonable legroom front and back. Plenty of luggage space.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Kia Sportage Sat Nav fail

I have the current model (2016) sportage platinum GT line. The sat nav was out of date at the day of purchase, well out of date. Speed zones always out and roads that were finished years earlier are not on there. The dealer advised it would cost $300 to update it. I made contact with Kia customer service to seek more information and they were downright rude and could not care less. They confirmed $300 to update. It's about keeping customers for life or losing them. I would NEVER buy another Kia!

5th December- I've since bought another SUV and they update the Sat Nav every year. It looks like they look after their customers.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Serves me Perfectly

I have bought Kia Sportage SLi version so it has got leather seats.
Driving Experience: I mainly drive on weekends and that too on Highways like M1. I am really pleased with Driving experience. The cruise options are handy in long drive.
Comfort: Since it is SLi version, it has got leather seats. It is very comfortable for me and my family. The boot space is huge. There is enough legroom for tall people and two people can seat in back after placing a big car seat.

Kia has a 7 year capped warranty scheme.

BadgeSLi
Date PurchasedOct 2017

Excellent car

Excellent car. Economical, no frills, good value for money. Corners well. Wi fi is easy to set up. Good boot space. No completely silent but acceptable. interior no frills, would have liked leather but that would have increased the pice.

Reliability is A1, no problems at all. In all, a good car.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Lovely SUV KIA 2016

We purchased a brand new Kia Sportage just over 12 months ago. We have driven 30000km to central Australia, Northern N.S.W. and in comfort and in style. The car is spacious and easily accommodates camping gear, tent and suitcases. The diesel engine is quite economical and powerful. The car has automatic reverse parallel parking which is a dream.

BadgeAWD
Date PurchasedJan 2017

Not a bad choice

The Kia Sportage is good value for money.Well equipped and the diesel is good on fuel.Very easy to drive. A bit awkward to park. Faults in my opinion is it is a harsh diesel that doesn't like being pushed at higher overtaking speeds.Seats are not the most comfortable, could do with more support.On a positive note it is a very well priced package and with a 7 year warranty, should be definitely on anyone's shopping list for a suv.

BadgeLX
Date PurchasedJul 2017

Great car with all the features

I am driving Gt line diesel model with with apple car and android play, sunroof leather seats, heated seats, you name it and this car is loaded with features. Beak assist, Exterior Mirrors - Heated, keyless entry Park Assist,Parking Distance Control Rear,Parking Distance Control Front all this with 7 year factory warranty and price tag of $45k.

BadgeGT
Date PurchasedJan 2018

I don't seem to be able to disable voiced warnings for a red light camera. No matter the settings, the car voices warning at 300m mark and beeps when near. Anyone knows how to stop these warnings?
there a way to reset all of the electronics by turning the car on and off and leaving the key in accesories for a number of hours or something like that I cant remember exactly now Maybe an honest auto electrician could tell you , or even Kia service centre?

How do I get the NAV system to beep when I exceed the speed limit? I see the Speed sign on the display flash red when I go from a 100kph to 80kph zone, or when my speed creeps over the 50kph in town, but no audible warning. Sportage MY19 GT model. Thanks in advance.

Have KIA Australia solved the mapping problem with the 2ltr diesel which they knowingly sold me with this problem
Not sure what mapping issue you are referring too, can u advise.from cold start between 70&80 kph a series of jerks and vehicle labouring in gear coming up to say a roundabout once vehicle reaches operating temp problem gone apart from a frightening couple of thuds at a 110kph on one tripI have a similar issue with my 2016 sportage diesel. Kia has initiated 3 sotftware updates so far which are supposed to have fixed the problem. They have certainly improved the issue, but it’s sill there at low speeds, around 50kph. Doesn’t do it all the time and Kia say they can’t do anything until they see the problem and get some data downloaded while it’s happening. Problem is it is intermittent so difficult to get it to do it while they have their computer connected. Very frustrating given that I have had this problem for 2 years now and still not fixed. They won’t even try until they get data. Very disappointing!

Sportage QL Si AWD, 2.0L Diesel, AutomaticSportage QL Si 2WD, 2.0L Petrol, AutomaticSportage QL SLi 2WD, 2.0L Petrol, AutomaticSportage QL SLi AWD, 2.0L Diesel, AutomaticSportage QL AO Edition AWD, 2.0L Diesel, AutomaticSportage QL AO Edition 2WD, 2.0L Petrol, AutomaticSportage QL Si Premium 2WD, 2.0L Petrol, AutomaticSportage QL Si Premium AWD, 2.0L Diesel, AutomaticSportage QL GT-Line AWD, 2.0L Diesel, AutomaticSportage QL GT-Line AWD, 2.4L Petrol, AutomaticSportage QL Platinum AWD, 2.0L Diesel, AutomaticSportage QL Platinum AWD, 2.4L Petrol, Automatic
Starting Price $39,558$33,996$41,000$46,562$36,390$30,990$31,990$41,927$52,281$49,240
TransmissionAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomatic
Drive TypeAll Wheel Drive (AWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)All Wheel Drive (AWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)All Wheel Drive (AWD)All Wheel Drive (AWD)All Wheel Drive (AWD)
Fuel TypeDieselPetrolDieselPetrolPetrolDieselDieselPetrolDieselPetrol
Wheels17" Alloy17" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy
ANCAP Safety Rating5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars
Doors555555555555
Seats555555555555
Fuel Consumption6.4L/100km7.9L/100km7.9L/100km6.4L/100km6.4L/100km7.9L/100km7.9L/100km6.4L/100km6.4L/100km8.5L/100km6.8L/100km8.5L/100km
Fuel Tank Capacity 62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L62 L
Engine4 Cylinder, 2.0L4 Cylinder, 2.0L4 Cylinder, 2.0L4 Cylinder, 2.0L4 Cylinder, 2.0L4 Cylinder, 2.0L4 Cylinder, 2.0L4 Cylinder, 2.0L4 Cylinder, 2.0L4 Cylinder, 2.4L4 Cylinder, 2.0L4 Cylinder, 2.4L
Max Power136kW@4000rpm114kW@6200rpm114kW@6200rpm136kW@4000rpm192kW@4000rpm114kW@6200rpm114kW@6200rpm136kW@4000rpm136kW@4000rpm135kw@6000rpm136kW@6000rpm135kW@6000rpm
Max Torque400Nm@1750-2750rpm192Nm@4000rpm192Nm@4000rpm400Nm@1750-2750rpm400Nm@1750-2750rpm192Nm@4000rpm192Nm@4000rpm400Nm@1750-2750rpm400Nm@1750-2750rpm237Nm@4000rpm400Nm@1750-2750rpm237Nm@4000rpm
Country of ManufactureSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth Korea
Safety Features ABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Lane Assist, Reversing Camera, Seat Belt Reminders and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Lane Assist, Reversing Camera, Seat Belt Reminders and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Lane Assist, Reversing Camera, Seat Belt Reminders and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Lane Assist, Reversing Camera, Seat Belt Reminders and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Lane Assist, Reversing Camera, Seat Belt Reminders and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Lane Assist, Reversing Camera, Seat Belt Reminders and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Lane Assist, Reversing Camera, Seat Belt Reminders and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Lane Assist, Reversing Camera, Seat Belt Reminders and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), Blindspot Warning System, ESC (Electronic Stability Control), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Lane Assist, Reversing Camera, Seat Belt Reminders and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), Blindspot Warning System, ESC (Electronic Stability Control), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Lane Assist, Reversing Camera, Seat Belt Reminders and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Lane Assist, Reversing Camera, Seat Belt Reminders and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Lane Assist, Reversing Camera, Seat Belt Reminders and Traction Control
Extra Features Android Auto / Apple Carplay, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice ControlAndroid Auto / Apple Carplay, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice ControlAndroid Auto / Apple Carplay, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice ControlAndroid Auto / Apple Carplay, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice ControlAndroid Auto / Apple Carplay, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice ControlAndroid Auto / Apple Carplay, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice ControlAndroid Auto / Apple Carplay, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice ControlAndroid Auto / Apple Carplay, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice ControlAndroid Auto / Apple Carplay, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Parking Assist, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Heated Seats, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Sunroof, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice ControlAndroid Auto / Apple Carplay, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Parking Assist, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Heated Seats, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Sunroof, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice ControlAndroid Auto / Apple Carplay, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice ControlAndroid Auto / Apple Carplay, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice Control
Ground Clearance172 mm172 mm172 mm172 mm172 mm172 mm172 mm172 mm172 mm172 mm172 mm172 mm
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)1,900 kg1,600 kg1,600 kg1,900 kg1,900 kg1,600 kg1,600 kg1,900 kg1,900 kg1,500 kg1,900 kg1,500 kg
Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg
Manufacturer Warranty7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)
Release dateOct 2015Oct 2015Oct 2015Oct 2017Jan 2018Jan 2018Apr 2017Apr 2017Oct 2017Oct 2017Oct 2015Oct 2015
Discontinuation dateDec 2016Dec 2016