Kia Sportage SL Si Premium

Kia Sportage SL Si Premium (2014-2015)

See the Best Midsize / Medium SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

boofs

boofsSydney

Impressed

Have had mine for 10 months now and I am very impressed with it. I would recommend it to my friends. The performance and handling is very good, it also travels smoothly. I drove to port Macquarie from Sydney and was very impressed. The power and acceleration is ok for me, some people say it isn't powerful enough.

Kia. How good are you!!!

1 Month ago we picked up our brand new SPORTAGE SI PREMIUM. To say this vehicle is one that fly's under the radar is an understatement! The value, design, drive, and to top it off the 7 year warranty. The car is for my wife and she loves it. We were waiting for the new Outlander to come out. Same boxy ugly duckling as the last model.

To say KIA has come a long way in the last 15 yrs or so is an understatement. The range of cars is impressive, but is missing 1 thing. If they bring out a duel cab 4x4 ute, that is as good as the Sportage I will be first in line!

husky2blue

husky2blue

Ticks allot of boxes

Wayne B

Wayne BCordeaux Heights

excellent vehicle

We have owned our kia sportage platinum diesel for over 4 years, has 50000 klms on the clock. Very happy with power and fuel economy. As value for your money you need to look at the kia sportage, especially the diesel model.
The only thing I would complain about is the A pillar for vision and the brake pad life replaced at 35000 klms. Wife complains seats a little to firm. Would consider buying a kia again when upgrading.

CNE800