100% · 970%

Carol
CarolGippsland, VIC6 posts

Excellent service

The quality of the product was excellent and delivered in such a short time. It was also beautifully wrapped, with a little note included. I would order again without hesitation. Show details ·  1
Laura
LauraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Product ! Love the natural glow

I bought the Chanel Soleil Tan De Bonzer and I love the warm glow it gives to the face. A little product really goes a long way so worth the price. Show details ·  1
Kim
KimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Honestly can't cope without it!

Thin Lizzy has been part of my life for around 8yrs and now I get to purchase it with ease, quality and convenience.
So pleased I found you Kiana Beautyx Show details ·  1
David
DavidSydney, NSW

Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.Gippsland, VIC2 posts

Incredible products, personal touches

Stocks hard to find perfumes, delivers promptly, and sends beautifully wrapped packages with personally written notes! Very wide range of products that are of high quality. Very easy to navigate the site! Show details ·  1
Gini B.
Gini B.Hunter Region, NSW

Beautiful

Blends beautifully , not sticky or uncomfortable, really lightweight , non greasy and long lasting , even while swimming. Pricey but worth it in my opinion. love it. Would recommend and purchase again. Show details ·  1
COLLETTE SHEEHAN
COLLETTE SHEEHAN2 posts

Online shopping experience

I found it very simple to navigate through various brand and to make my selection
Kiana beauty has an extensive range of quality products on offer in fact some of the brands are 'high-end' at very competitive prices
I am very satisfied with all services offered Show details ·  1
tsetse
tsetseAU27 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great company with good customer service

I have ordered from them a few times now. They are always very responsive to my email queries. Order dispatch is always very fast. Good customer service and I will recommend to all Show details ·  1
Jasmin T.
Jasmin T.

Clinique Bar Soap

I use this over my whole body, it smells great, it makes you feel so clean after using. I love this product! Kiana has so many great products available and the staff are fantastic. Show details ·  1
Debbie
DebbieSouthwest, VIC

Excellent service and product

Ordered chanel cream. Came so quick and no hassle. Product is original. Even came wrapped with chanel wrapping paper and bow.
Love my shopping experience . Will be your regular customer from now on. Show details
Roe
RoeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Chanel L’Eau edt

Beautiful refreshing scent. It has the original No.5 DNA but with a crisp bright citrus fruit and citrus floral opening, it is delightful to the senses and modern. Must have Show details
Ebony
EbonyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This is amazing!!

It was so easy to navigate myself to the store and I was lucky enough to had done click and collect, was ready within an hour. I’m so satisfied with the tang of products at the store. Extremely satisfied with the quality of my product. Show details
Karen
KarenIllawarra, NSW

Well Done Kiana!

So easy to find the product i was after and compare the price. The item was shipped immediately and arrived within ONE business day, i loved the personal note and wrapping that my perfume came in. I will be purchasing from Alex and the team yet again without any hesitation. I am rating Kiana becuase i believe it is just as important to praise a supplier as it is to give negative feedback. Show details ·  1
Madison L
Madison LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Angela K
Angela KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Perfection !!!!

Perfection! Ordered a perfume and got it delivered within 24hours of ordering it. Absolutely perfect service!!! The handwritten note of thanks was much appreciated! I will be back . Thank you. Show details ·  1
Pat
Pat2 posts

Wonderful Service

Clear concise communication genuine item as advertised , prompt delivery of a product not available in our local stores. Easy to use website, found what I wanted quickly and I was able to use paypal Show details ·  1

Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.3 posts

Customer Service at its best

This company lives and breathes the true meaning of customer service, from quick service and delivery turnaround times coupled with going the extra mile to make their customers feel valued with personalised notes. As a result I am now a loyal and returning customer. Show details ·  1
hanilas2179
hanilas2179Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Awesome shopping experience at Kiana Beauty Melbourne

Kiana Beauty offers one of the best online shopping experience ever from the moment you order to the time you received the products. I was contemplating on buying my beauty products from Sephora au online but then decided to give Kiana Beauty a try. I was blown away. The prices on high-end beauty products are competitive and reasonable. I ordered on Friday and received my package on Monday. My Chanel lipsticks and eyeliner came beautifully wrapped with a handwritten personal note. That really makes a makeup enthusiast like me feel special. Bravo! Show details ·  1
B Osborne
B OsborneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Jess
JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

I absolutely loved my order! Will be back for more!

A big thank you to the team at kiana and it came with a lovely hand written note & wrapped up- it was all done so well!

They have great communication and fast shipping, personalised service and an easy to use website and checkout. Show details ·  1

Guido B.
Guido B.Hunter Region, NSW

Product, Packaging finessed with confidence and great customer relations

Hello there... I purchased some Chanel 'produits'. The delivery was exceptionally fast and fully tracked. The products were all bubble wrapped and then wonderfully presented (I bought Chanel) with Chanel ribbons - what you not expect from an online retailer. Hand written thank you's - It was such a retail experience you do not often come across. 100% recommended if you do have live in the city and even if you do definitely check them out. Guy (Hunter Valley). Show details ·  1
Peter
PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA10 posts

Kiana - offering top service with the best prices that I have found in Australia

Thank you - I am more than happy with my order - & the excellent & professional service that I have received from the Kiana staff during the transaction.
My item - arrived gift wrapped with a personalized message from the management - which I appreciated. Show details ·  1
Gayle
GayleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Wonderful service and a fantastic range of quality beauty products!

This is a wonderful store to do your online shopping. The range of high quality beauty brands they stock is superb. Items are also delivered beautifully packaged with a quick shipping time. This is a very impressive operation with great service. Show details ·  1
Lew
Lew

Thank you Kiana Beauty. What a pleasure it was to order from you. My product arrived promptly and In good condition. Wrapped well and had that extra touch, Chanel paper and ribbon. Show details ·  1
Mandy
Mandy

Easy Peasy

Very easy online shopping, loads of products so definitely a one stop shop for me, website is not too flashy or in your face, nice understated look.

Karina
Karina

Great and fast service

I purchased the Estee Lauder ANR - I have used many bottles of this serum, and love it, but it was my first purchasing it through Kiana Beauty. It was easy to find what I wanted, the price was great and service and delivery very prompt.

Emily Fletcher
Emily FletcherSouthwest, VIC5 posts

Crabtree & Evelyn Goatmilk & Oat Conditioner AMAZING!!

This conditioner is great I have tape in hair extensions with a sensitive scalp so when I need a good condition I leave this 1 in for about 20 mins and it makes my hair smell and feel so soft and beautiful after washed out.

Jann Qld.
Jann Qld.Gold Coast

Great prices

Easy to order, excellent variety of products plus great prices with very prompt delivery. Thanks again I will be back!

Merce
MerceNewcastle

Great prices for designer products

I love Kiana Beauty and buy my Chanel products from them. They have competitive prices for excellent designer perfumes and other products. They offer fast delivery and reliable service.

shaz
shaz

Very nice

Very easy to navigate, The range is very nice and plenty to choose from. the quality is top notch and reasonably priced.

Bella
Bella2 posts

Excellent service

Fantastic products that were so beautifully gift wrapped. Loved the variety of products. The delivery was so super fast. Excellent service.

Mel
MelSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Awesome Aussie one stop beauty shop

This is like my one stop beauty shop! I can get a wide variety of brands and something for the whole family. Excellent customer service too!

Phil
Phil

Shay & Blue Salt Caramel

A very nice fragrance that smells of exactly what it says on the label.Nice website and an overall pleasurable purchasing experience. I appreciated the personal touches often absent when purchasing online.

sharyn
sharynPoint Clare2 posts

Customer service is wonderful!

Easy to find the products from the brands I love! The products are always in stock from my favourite well known brands & the authentic quality is great .

Sarah
Sarah

It waassss amazing and authentic also the packaging was amazing love it i will get back and sop here

Amazing and perfect i am so in love with the service also the prices is okay however I recited it a 2 days after my order wow

Marcia Florence
Marcia Florence4 posts

Fantastic Service

I purchase all my Estee Lauder products via Kiana Beauty. They provide exceptional customer service and really quick transit times. I reccomend them for all beauty products. U won't be disappointed!

Brooke
Brooke

Outstanding

The website is extremely user friendly and I was easily able to locate all the products I wanted. The product range is amazing, I was able to buy Clinique items that were out of stock on the Clinique website!! The products were excellent and beautifully presented.

Viv
Viv

Good service and genuine product

Ordered Chanel cologne for myself online,got that within a week and it was a genuine product for such a competitive price.

Kris
KrisSydney, NSW2 posts

Magnificent madmoiselle

Kiana Beauty was a delight to navigating, whilst I new exactly what I was purchasing it was pleasure to peruse other products and I was impressed by the the beautiful range. The quality of product I purchased was perfect.

Kate F
Kate FPerth, WA2 posts

Great shopping experience

Great range and good specials from time to time. They always take care with the wrapping to create a lovely unboxing experience.