93% · 1408 · 5%

Simon
Simon

Son loves it!

My son loves his new quad bike…Great product so far, easy to start and pretty straight forward for him to learn on! Show details ·  1
KGill
KGillRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love it! Love it! Love it!

I bought a 110cc quad for my Neice and she loves it!
She rode it all day on Christmas and hasn’t been off it since.
Extremely fast shipping and delivery, we didn’t think it would arrive in time but it did just in time for Christmas. Assembly was so simple and the personalised plate is so cute! Will definitely buy again and recommend!! Show details ·  1
Josephine T.
Josephine T.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Awsome bikes

Ordered two motorbike for my boys came within week product is great love the colors and can't wait to see my boys faces when they open there Christmas presents plus free NSW number plates with there names which are so cute. Show reply
KristyT
KristyTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabulous ride on for kids

Easy to assemble, looks like a real gator and the two speed is perfect for beginners as they gain more confidence Show details ·  1
Darren
DarrenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great little bikes. the granddaughters are going to love them. Thanks Kids Car Sales Show reply
Aaron Ridley
Aaron Ridley

Perfect

Personalised plate was delivered swiftly and in excellent condition. Would highly recommend Show details ·  1
stella
stellaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Awesome, great little car

Great service. Quick delivery and would definitely buy from seller again Show details
Sokyken G.
Sokyken G.

Great gift for my son. Arrived only 2 days after I ordered it very prompt service. Show details ·  1
Satisfied
SatisfiedWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Perfect

Arrived on time , correct spelling, correct colours and absolute perfect fit and look for my grandsons electric 4x4 Show details ·  1
The Boys
The BoysSydney, NSW

Great Car

The ride on car is a present for our 3 grandsons. Very impressed with the size of the car and ease of putting it together.
It looks fabulous and the boys are going to love seeing it under the tree on Xmas Day Show details
Tanisha Daniel
Tanisha Daniel

It’s better than we thought it was going to be Show details ·  1
vera w.
vera w.

accessory

nice accessory for the bike and love the colour thanks Show reply
Karen B.
Karen B.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Kids motorcycle

Thanks for a quick delivery this is for my grandaughter for xmas so I havnt opened it ,
The little number plate is so adorable just beautiful thank you Show details ·  1
Brianna George
Brianna GeorgeMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Amazing!

Motorbike is fantastic and runs great, My son is going to STOKED on Christmas morning! Thank you so much Show details ·  1
Hannah D.
Hannah D.

Great

Great service and communication. Very happy with the 4 wheeler I purchased for my daughter
Dominic Widlake
Dominic WidlakeSouth West, WA2 posts

BMW kids Motorbike

The bike was just as good as it sounded and was delivered in a timely matter in time for my Grandsons Birthday. He loves it , and it matches his dads real BMW motorbike Show details ·  1

Mclone25
Mclone25

Good Little Bike

Very good unit and the shipping is fast
Thank you for your good service. Show details
Debbie S.
Debbie S.Australian Capital Territory2 posts

Gift for our grandson

Loves his new trailer and will put it to good use helping his dad landscape his garden. Show details ·  1
Remo
RemoSoutheast, SA

This is perfect

Had an issue with the ignion and were really good no problem in helping fix the issue Show details ·  1
Jamie Milne
Jamie MilneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

We had to have the delivery delayed and they helped make it all run smoothly. Happy with the quad bike. No complaints about anything so far. The bike arrived in one piece and started first pull. Show reply
Kerri
Kerri

Great product

Great service exactly as stated answered all my questions nd sent me a custom quote within the hour great follow up Show reply
Linda
Linda2 posts

Great product

Quick and easy to customise my order. Delivery was very fast. Customer service responded quickly to my query. Would order again. Show details ·  1
Mini Quad
Mini QuadCentral West, NSW

Over the moon with our sons mini quad

We got exactly what we ordered. All the little safety features made it perfect for our little beginner. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Ben McGlynn
Ben McGlynnCentral West, NSW

Thanks for prompt delivery and service

Very happy with all products purchased from kids car sales. Great quality that all the kids enjoy. Everything you need to suit all ages. Show details ·  1
Ray F.
Ray F.2 posts

My daughter loves it

I really liked the service and support it as excellent. I'm sorry the only problem I did have watch tracking. I couldn't track the item. Other than that service was A1 that u very much Show details ·  1
Barbara Potter
Barbara Potter2 posts

One extremely happy little 3 year old!!

Was surprised how hard it was putting together, but we got there.

You do need two people to put it together. Show details ·  1

Florence
FlorenceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This was great. Love the product. Thanks

Appreciate and love your service as we were so happy especially my granddaughter loves her new ride. Thanks again and I’ll be in touch if needed to be. Show details ·  1
Joe
Joe

Looks Cool, kids so excited!!

Great service, very polite and responsive. Soooo easy to get everything done. The car was simple to assemble and easiest done on the kitchen table!! Show reply
Julz
JulzHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Excellent product

Excellent service
Excellent product
The staff were more than helpful and I recommend this product to everyone.
It didn’t my husband long to put together as it came in 3 boxes.
My kids get stopped all the time from people wanting to know where we bought this from. Show details ·  1
Nat
NatSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Personalised number plate is perfect

My contact via email was very professional, answered promptly and mistake corrected before item was sent out and confirmed with myself via email. Show details ·  1
William
William2 posts

Just average quality

I’ve got lots of electric powered vehicles, this is average. The quality just isn’t there for a $500+ item. Barely makes it up a slight incline with one kid, and two is near impossible even though the item is advertised as a 2 seater. Friends have other brands and they work great, this seems like someone under engineered it to save money and line their pockets. Show details
Kids Car Sales   DM
Samantha M
Samantha MSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Exactly as described

Thank you, the car battery charger is the exact one we needed. My son can now use his tractor again. Show reply
Jen
JenSydney Surrounds, NSW

If you have a problem you ate stuffed

This is the 2nd vehicle bought. The 1st I had a nightmare with a broken battery took months and multiple calls to fix. The peg perego Polaris is great. So we bought another for our other son. Long story but it's missing seats! Useless.
Kids Car Sales   DM

Hi Jen, we're extremely sorry for this inconvenience, we reached out to you via email so we can send the replacement part to you. I'll take care of this issue and I promise, this won't take long. Again, we apologise for this trouble.

Michael
MichaelNorth Queensland, QLD3 posts

Very happy

Kids love it, favourite toy and it gets them away from the TV, couldnt be happier, quality it better than expected Show reply
Catherine
Catherine

Not an Australian company

On their website they claim to be Australian Owned and operated and have a photo of the owners. I am having trouble with delivery of an order I expected before Christmas. They are a nightmare to deal with. It is a Filipino owned and operated company. They do not have anyone working for them in Australia. The person responsible for freighting the goods is no help at all. Just puts it back on the Filipino owner and claims to know nothing about them. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. They will not deliver the product on time. If I return I will be charged freight and restocking fee. Show details
Ticked off
Ticked offGippsland, VIC2 posts

Big 2 seat beach cruiser- Black

Pros: Great size for long legs. Awesome that parental control is available through the remote. Real look keys add to the enjoyment. Working Radio & horn. Imitation sIde mirrors, real lights.
Cons: No instructions for volume control Show details ·  1

Di H.
Di H.Queensland

Great for my Mobility Scooter!

Fits perfectly to the rear of my mobility scooter. She now has a name :) Just so quaint. Great novelty idea also. Love it! Fast shipping. Delivery was quick after ordering. Show details
GD Hampton mum
GD Hampton mumGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt delivery and great quality

Purchased a personalised license plate for my son’s electric car- I found it very good quality and it arrived promptly. Show details
Crazyray
Crazyray

Great car looks and goes amazingly

The car is amazing great Christmas present my child loves it hope it last a very long time other then that the car is awesome Show reply
chris
chrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

MJM 50CC dirt bike

Great bike. Easy to put together. Fun to ride, pity there is no governor on the carry, oh well. Thanks. Show reply