Kin Fertility The Prenatal

Kin Fertility The Prenatal Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
CBut
CBut

I used Kin Prenatal during my first pregnancy and loved it, but reading all the reviews for the new formulae I’m very nervous to purchase again. I don’t want fishy burps of to feel unwell - if I did I would use Elevit. Is there a possibility the formulae will revert back to the original?

Serena K.
Serena K.

Is the methylated folate amount in the prenatal vitamin equivalent to the recommended dose of folic acid (400mcg)? Unsure of how to convert this. Thanks in advance!

Zuhairah A.
Zuhairah A.

I would like to know if there are any pork-derived ingredients, such as pork gelatine, used in the supplements for its soft shell caps?

Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Can you give me a size comparison or dimensions. I really struggled to swallow elevite mulitivitamins last pregnancy

Get an answer from our members and Kin Fertility representatives