Kin Fertility Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Kin Fertility

14 questions from our users

sneha.ravichandran25
sneha.ravichandran25asked

Hi, I want to re- do my fertility quiz on your website before I finalise my payment. Please help with that. thanks. - Sneha

Nicole L.Kin FertilitySend a private message

Hey Sneha, we can help with that. Can you please message hello@kinfertility.com.au and we'll help you out!

JDF952
JDF952asked

Hi Ladies... is this prenatal in tablet or capsule form? Do you find any horrible smell or lingering after taste? Do you find that it makes reflux/digestion issues any worse? Thanks in advance.

Nicole L.Kin FertilitySend a private message

Hey lovely! Our prenatal comes in a softgel capsule form.

You can find out what our customers think about smell, taste and digestion issues in our reviews here: https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/kin-fertility-the-prenatal :)

Paige Spark
Paige Sparkasked

how do I use my insurance so I can get money off ?

I don’t think you can. I would ask your insurer.

Hey Paige!

It really will depend on your insurer. If you need a receipt to try to claim with your insurer, please just reach out to hello@kinfertility.com.au and we'll organise that for you.

Shelley W.
Shelley W.asked

Hi! I have an existing script for Zoely but it’s sold out in my town. Am I able to use my existing script with this service then swap over to the Kin script once it runs out? And do you have Zoely in stock??

Nicole L.Kin FertilitySend a private message

Hey Shelley! Great question. Unfortunately this isn't something we're able to do, but we can put you in touch with our doctors to create a new script for you!

Rachel D.
Rachel D.asked

hi so with the scripts after you finished with the pack do we just come back to uses and you send out another pack or do we have to go in and get it

MissBee51
MissBee51

You just log into your Kin account, press ‘Renew’ and they send you your new pack.

Becca K
Becca K

Yeah, you can just renew it.
The first script I received has enough repeats for a years’ worth

Madison Lange
Madison Langeasked

Hi just wondering if I can get my pill covered on the pps?

Hey Madison!

Unfortunately not currently covered on the PPS via Kin!

Selina Siedleckiasked

Hi there
I’ve been taking Noriday now for 18months and with the COVID-19 its sold out every were and I don’t want to change to a different one . Do you have it in stock ? Or would you recommend one that’s the equivalent to Noriday
Kind regards
Selina

Rani Win
Rani Winasked

I haven’t been on the pill before but have been considering for a few months now but just really shy to go and ask a doctor in person, would using kin fertility straight away be the best?

Shan D.
Shan D.

Absolutely. I signed up as I was not keen on facing a doctor and within a few days I had 8 months worth of the pill delivered to my house. Now I never have to stress about it at all.

Jess M.
Jess M.
Sarah45
Sarah45asked

Hi
I would like to know if you have the contraceptive pill “levlen” and how much it is for a 12months prescription?

Jess
Jess

Hello,
I’m trialling the Brenda pill, it’s $40 for six months

Louise Marie A.
Louise Marie A.

I'm taking Juliet and it's abit more expensive but it's what I've always taken. There should be a list on the website on how much the Pill cost every 6 months. I think the level is $40

Claire f
Claire fasked

Hi
I would like to know if you have the contraceptive pill “yasmin” and how much it is for a 6months prescription?
Many thanks

Nicole L.Kin FertilitySend a private message

Yes we do. You can see all our pill brands and pill prices here: https://kinfertility.com.au/the-pill

Claire f
Claire fasked

Many thanks

Vanessa
Vanessaasked

Hi there, if you take the pill round and skip sugar pills, is this an option to get it shipped before the normal cycle would be up?

Angelaasked

Can I get a pharmacy receipt to claim on my health care insurance?

Lauren
Lauren

Hi Angela, I’m almost certain there was an option to be sent a receipt after checking out but I’m sure someone will answer promptly if you send a quick email or direct message over social media to double check!

Angela

Hi Nicole, thanks for the information. My health insurance allows me to claim as my pill is prescribed for PCOS not birth control.

Haleigh
Haleighasked

Does Kin Fertility accept Medicare and Centrelink cards and does it use the PBS system?

Hey Haleigh,

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately Kin doesn't accept Medicare / PBS at the moment!

Get an answer from our members and Kin Fertility representatives