Kin Fertility Questions & Answers

meg
meg

Hi.
I’m taking a Brooke.
But I still have a pimple.
That’s why I need to change the pills.
I want to try Marvelon. So what should I do??
Thank you.

laure c.
laure c.

I bought a $100 worth of proteins a couple of weeks ago and haven't got an update since. I tried to contact the team multiple times for the past week via emails and on social media but it's been complete silent. Can someone please answer me? Thanks

sneha.ravichandran25
sneha.ravichandran25

Hi, I want to re- do my fertility quiz on your website before I finalise my payment. Please help with that. thanks. - Sneha

Kin Fertility   DM

Hey Sneha, we can help with that. Can you please message hello@kinfertility.com.au and we'll help you out!

JDF952
JDF952

Hi Ladies... is this prenatal in tablet or capsule form? Do you find any horrible smell or lingering after taste? Do you find that it makes reflux/digestion issues any worse? Thanks in advance.

Kin Fertility   DM

Hey lovely! Our prenatal comes in a softgel capsule form. You can find out what our customers think about smell, taste and digestion issues in our reviews here: https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/kin-fertility-the-prenatal :)

Paige Spark
Paige Spark

how do I use my insurance so I can get money off ?

Jessica Counsell
Jessica Counsell

I don’t think you can. I would ask your insurer.

Kin Fertility   DM

Hey Paige! It really will depend on your insurer. If you need a receipt to try to claim with your insurer, please just reach out to hello@kinfertility.com.au and we'll organise that for you.

Shelley W.
Shelley W.

Hi! I have an existing script for Zoely but it’s sold out in my town. Am I able to use my existing script with this service then swap over to the Kin script once it runs out? And do you have Zoely in stock??

Kin Fertility   DM

Hey Shelley! Great question. Unfortunately this isn't something we're able to do, but we can put you in touch with our doctors to create a new script for you!

Rachel D.
Rachel D.

hi so with the scripts after you finished with the pack do we just come back to uses and you send out another pack or do we have to go in and get it

MissBee51
MissBee51

You just log into your Kin account, press ‘Renew’ and they send you your new pack.

Becca K
Becca K

Yeah, you can just renew it.
The first script I received has enough repeats for a years’ worth

Madison Lange
Madison Lange

Hi just wondering if I can get my pill covered on the pps?

Kin Fertility   DM

Hey Madison! Unfortunately not currently covered on the PPS via Kin!

Hi there
I’ve been taking Noriday now for 18months and with the COVID-19 its sold out every were and I don’t want to change to a different one . Do you have it in stock ? Or would you recommend one that’s the equivalent to Noriday
Kind regards
Selina

Kin Fertility   DM

Hey Selina, So sorry for the delay in responding to this! Noriday is unfortunately out of stock Australia-wide. It'll be back around May 2020! We have similar pills to Noriday - the doctor is in the best place to recommend the best one for you! Hope that helps :)

Rani Win
Rani Win

I haven’t been on the pill before but have been considering for a few months now but just really shy to go and ask a doctor in person, would using kin fertility straight away be the best?

Shan D.
Shan D.

Absolutely. I signed up as I was not keen on facing a doctor and within a few days I had 8 months worth of the pill delivered to my house. Now I never have to stress about it at all.

Jess M.
Jess M.

Hi Rani, I've had a really good experience with Kin, but was also on the pill for over a year to manage iron issues. The Pill can have some serious side effects. I would recommend finding a female doctor you can trust and partner with them for your health. They're your advocate and have seen and heard everything under the sun. They'll be there to see how you go with your script and give you alternatives depending on how you're finding it.

Sarah45
Sarah45

Hi
I would like to know if you have the contraceptive pill “levlen” and how much it is for a 12months prescription?

Jess
Jess

Hello,
I’m trialling the Brenda pill, it’s $40 for six months

Louise Marie A.
Louise Marie A.

I'm taking Juliet and it's abit more expensive but it's what I've always taken. There should be a list on the website on how much the Pill cost every 6 months. I think the level is $40

Hi
I would like to know if you have the contraceptive pill “yasmin” and how much it is for a 6months prescription?
Many thanks

Kin Fertility   DM

Yes we do. You can see all our pill brands and pill prices here: external link

Many thanks

Vanessa
Vanessa

Hi there, if you take the pill round and skip sugar pills, is this an option to get it shipped before the normal cycle would be up?

Kin Fertility   DM

Hi Vanessa! At the moment, if you email us before you run out of the pill, you'll be able to see the doctor and get your repeat script written up. We'll be able to ship that earlier if you need.

We're building features so that you'll be able to control the shipping time frames directly from your end soon.

Kin Fertility   DM

Hi Vanessa, Just an update: We now have the option to get your pills shipped before the normal cycle would be up! :)

Thanks!
Nicole

Angela

Can I get a pharmacy receipt to claim on my health care insurance?

Lauren
Lauren

Hi Angela, I’m almost certain there was an option to be sent a receipt after checking out but I’m sure someone will answer promptly if you send a quick email or direct message over social media to double check!

Kin Fertility   DM

Hey Angela, Thanks for reaching out! We can send you a receipt from the pharmacy. However, as each insurance policy is different, we can't guarantee that you'll be able to claim it through your health care insurance. Hope that helps!

Thanks,
Nicole

Angela

Hi Nicole, thanks for the information. My health insurance allows me to claim as my pill is prescribed for PCOS not birth control.

Haleigh
Haleigh

Does Kin Fertility accept Medicare and Centrelink cards and does it use the PBS system?

Kin Fertility   DM

Hey Haleigh, Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately Kin doesn't accept Medicare / PBS at the moment!

Get an answer from our members and Kin Fertility representatives