Kin Fertility Questions & Answers

11 questions from our users

Shelley W.

Shelley W.asked

Hi! I have an existing script for Zoely but it’s sold out in my town. Am I able to use my existing script with this service then swap over to the Kin script once it runs out? And do you have Zoely in stock??

Rachel D.

Rachel D.asked

hi so with the scripts after you finished with the pack do we just come back to uses and you send out another pack or do we have to go in and get it

MissBee51
MissBee51

You just log into your Kin account, press ‘Renew’ and they send you your new pack.

Becca K
Becca K

Yeah, you can just renew it.
The first script I received has enough repeats for a years’ worth

Madison Lange

Madison Langeasked

Hi just wondering if I can get my pill covered on the pps?

Selina Siedleckiasked

Hi there
I’ve been taking Noriday now for 18months and with the COVID-19 its sold out every were and I don’t want to change to a different one . Do you have it in stock ? Or would you recommend one that’s the equivalent to Noriday
Kind regards
Selina

Hey Selina,

So sorry for the delay in responding to this! Noriday is unfortunately out of stock Australia-wide. It'll be back around May 2020! We have similar pills to Noriday - the doctor is in the best place to recommend the best one for you! Hope that helps :)

Rani Win

Rani Winasked

I haven’t been on the pill before but have been considering for a few months now but just really shy to go and ask a doctor in person, would using kin fertility straight away be the best?

Shan D.
Shan D.

Absolutely. I signed up as I was not keen on facing a doctor and within a few days I had 8 months worth of the pill delivered to my house. Now I never have to stress about it at all.

Jess M.
Jess M.

Hi Rani, I've had a really good experience with Kin, but was also on the pill for over a year to manage iron issues. The Pill can have some serious side effects. I would recommend finding a female doctor you can trust and partner with them for your health. They're your advocate and have seen and heard everything under the sun. They'll be there to see how you go with your script and give you alternatives depending on how you're finding it.

Sarah45

Sarah45asked

Hi
I would like to know if you have the contraceptive pill “levlen” and how much it is for a 12months prescription?

Jess
Jess

Hello,
I’m trialling the Brenda pill, it’s $40 for six months

Louise Marie A.
Louise Marie A.

I'm taking Juliet and it's abit more expensive but it's what I've always taken. There should be a list on the website on how much the Pill cost every 6 months. I think the level is $40

Claire f

Claire fasked

Hi
I would like to know if you have the contraceptive pill “yasmin” and how much it is for a 6months prescription?
Many thanks

Claire f

Claire fasked

Many thanks

Vanessa

Vanessaasked

Hi there, if you take the pill round and skip sugar pills, is this an option to get it shipped before the normal cycle would be up?

Hi Vanessa!

At the moment, if you email us before you run out of the pill, you'll be able to see the doctor and get your repeat script written up. We'll be able to ship that earlier if you need.

We're building features so that you'll be able to control the shipping time frames directly from your end soon.

Hi Vanessa,

Just an update: We now have the option to get your pills shipped before the normal cycle would be up! :)

Thanks!
Nicole

Angelaasked

Can I get a pharmacy receipt to claim on my health care insurance?

Lauren
Lauren

Hi Angela, I’m almost certain there was an option to be sent a receipt after checking out but I’m sure someone will answer promptly if you send a quick email or direct message over social media to double check!

Hey Angela,

Thanks for reaching out! We can send you a receipt from the pharmacy. However, as each insurance policy is different, we can't guarantee that you'll be able to claim it through your health care insurance. Hope that helps!

Thanks,
Nicole

Angela

Hi Nicole, thanks for the information. My health insurance allows me to claim as my pill is prescribed for PCOS not birth control.

Haleigh

Haleighasked

Does Kin Fertility accept Medicare and Centrelink cards and does it use the PBS system?

Hey Haleigh,

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately Kin doesn't accept Medicare / PBS at the moment!

Get an answer from our members and Kin Fertility representatives