Kin Fertility

4.7 (2,711)
Discreet service
Excellent customer service
Professional doctors
See the Best Online Doctor / Telehealth Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

3,262 reviews
LouZ
LouZVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts

Eva
EvaWAPerth, WA

It was really good

The questionnaire was super easy to fill out. The doctor I had my consultation with was extremely polite and responded faster than I thought she would. Saves me the hassle of having to go the the doctor which costs so much because of bulk Bill issues. Overall I had an amazing experience.
Amy
Amy

Excellent way to get what you need

From the start it was an easy process. As long as you are truthful in the health assessment they will give you the best advice. Quick advice given and lots of information provided to help you make the right decision. I made the decision based on the GP information and within 4 days it had been shipped and delivered. Couldn’t ask for an easier and quick process. Now waiting for my period to start to start on the contraception given.
Ebony B.
Ebony B.TASNorth-East, TAS

Very Helpful

I had been on the same pill for 13 years, no doctor had ever tested anything and just kept prescribing. I had been asked to do some tests to see what would best suit, luckily she had told me to do this, i found that the medication I was on gave me stage 2 high blood pressure. She soted me out and got me onto better medication to suit my needs instead.
Crissie
Crissie

First batch was great the second order disgusting all fishy and leaked in my brand new prenatal

Disgusting stench of rotten fish as soon as I opened my vitamins, one had obviously exploded and has ruined the entire lot I cant take this as the morning sickness is already making me nauseous and now if you open the vitamins it absolutely stinks and gets all on your fingers! Will not buy again
Kin Fertility
Kin Fertility   DM
Mars
MarsQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

would definitely recommend

Quick delivery, amazing service, doctors/ consultants & would recommend to other customers
Chloe P.
Chloe P.NSWHunter Region, NSW

Fast and easy

• Fast and easy quiz
• Quick reply’s from the doctor
• Fast delivery of the pill
• Came in discrete packaging to my door
• Did not have to bother with going to a pharmacy
• A cute sleeve for the pills was provided as a gift
Kate
KateQLDNorth Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great peace of mind

This was worth the spend in terms of peace of mind, finding out about my body, my fertility, estimated time of reaching menopause and expectation of being able to conceive again. I am 37 and have already had two children, but left a gap of 4 years before a 3rd, so naturally I’m worried about being older this time. So it was great to have these tests done and eliminate any potential worries ahead of TTC. Thanks Kin!
Alex
AlexSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Eve C.
Eve C.Australian Capital Territory

Great experience!

Smooth online questionnaire and email/text consultation with a GP, very professional and informative through every step. Also gave 2 repeats of pills that can last the whole year. Exactly the service I love to get my contraceptives!
Stacey
StaceyNSWHunter Region, NSW

This is perfect

I heard about KIN from friend and I can’t believe how easy it is to be come member KIN. Service is excellent. Save me time trying to book appointment with doctors just get prescription done.
Taylah B
Taylah BNSWNorth Western Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive

This is a game changer when living in remote parts of Australia

So thankful to have come across Kin! No more driving 100’s of km’s to see a doctor just for a script and having to go pick up the pill, I live on a cattle and sheep station in remote western nsw, this is a game changer!! Thank you Kin!
Erika
Erika

This is perfect!

Very quick response! I was glad that I got to know a nice company.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great medical advice and fast service

The communication was great! The doctors were thorough and within a week I had received my tablets.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Speedy and Easy!

I can't believe how quick and easy the process was with Kin! I jumped online and started the process one day and by the next, my order was on its way - so refreshing from other subscription models/online companies I have used in the past.
Mia A
Mia AVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Pill Delivery

Love that I can get my pill online! saves me from driving and waiting in line for a new script, I can just get it delivered to my own house and save me all the troubles!!
Online Doctor / Telehealth Services

Find out how Kin Fertility compares to other Online Doctor / Telehealth Services

Emily Fletcher
Emily Fletcher

Amazing

It’s so lovely to finally have access to something that’s normally so hard to get.
Dia
Dia

Super useful and easy!

Good extensive questions to make sure the birth control is the right fit for you. Felt very professional and safe to use. Convenient for the those of us who don’t have time to go to the doctors all the time to renew scripts.
izzy
izzyACTCanberra 2600, ACT

Incredible service ❤️

The support i have received since i joined has been amazing and i can’t thank kin enough. You all are incredible ❤️
Simran V
Simran V

First experience with Kin

Kin Fertility was easy to engage with and was clear about costs. The Dr was friendly and knowledgeable, however, you are responsible for your own research to ensure you are choosing and discussing the right options for your needs.
Talia
Talia

Super quick and easy

It took less than a week for me to start up an account, get a doctor to approve my script and for my pill to arrive, the cost is incredibly reasonable considering how much a GP appointment usually is. I was also happy to see how thorough the doctor was when doing a background check, I felt very much in safe hands and I think this will be my new favourite way to be on the pill. It would be awesome if there were a way to schedule deliveries though…
Tia
Tia

I’m kicking myself for not joining sooner!

I answered a few easy questions and within 3 days my membership was confirmed and the pill arrived! So quick and simple, much cheaper than visiting a GP in person and I don’t have to sit in a GP waiting room for ages! Usually I pay around $300 for a visit to the GP and to receive the pill. Now with Kin, I only pay $140 for the year. What a difference! I absolutely love Kin and am now a huge fan. I’m kicking myself for not joining sooner!

Thank you Kin for helping me save money and making my life that little more comfortable. ❤️

Yoshiko
Yoshiko

Perfect

They didn't have the pills which I used to use, but they recommended another similar one.
The reply was quick and very helpful!
Zozo
Zozo3 posts

Convenient and stress free

Signed up primarily for the pill. Online chat with Doctor is easy and overall stress free.
Lacey T.
Lacey T.2 posts

Easy but requires blood pressure check

It was incredibly easy despite having your blood pressure checked at a local pharmacy for free. It's only 3 months of birth control at a time for 55 dollars plus 28 doĺlars for your prescription plus shipping. I think a regular doctor would be less money with bulk billing and the same amount of effort.
VeeB
VeeB

Takes the stress out of contraception

Saves you time especially when it can take weeks for a GP appointment. Reasonable subscription fee and you speak to a qualified practitioner. Very impressed at this stress free option.

cmoseby3
cmoseby3

I have no words…just perfect!

It’s hard getting an appointment with a GP for a script, and most doctors won’t prescribe birth control over Telehealth. I found this service just in time, and it was a breeze! I really appreciate the prescribing notes from the GP through kin. They explained why they chose my particular script for me, went over possible health concerns, etc. as if I were actually at a GP office. Pills came in the mail within a couple days too :)
Taylor
Taylor

Made my day!!

I’m so happy !! I received my pill today in the mail it came very quick and is the exact one I used to get from the chemist ! I would 100% recommend
Vic
VicTASHobart, TAS2 posts

Quick and Adorable

Everything was done in a super fast manner, between signing up, waiting for a GP and then having a script made for me. The shipping only took two business days, and I really enjoyed the experience of opening the cute packaging, and having an adorable sleeve to store my pills in.
Izzy
Izzy

Extremely convenient and so easy

I signed up because going to the doctor was too expensive and long-winded. I was contacted within a day and received my pill in less than a week, highly recommend
Zoe
ZoeQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Discrimination

Doctors will ignore your questions and make biased reviews unless you’re just a perfectly healthy human. They turn everything to the extreme just to cover their own as and get your money. They have no interest in your actual wellbeing, not worth it at all. Will just make you feel bad about yourself for being human.
Lauren
Lauren

Life changing!

So easy to sign up and get everything set up, such a step forward for people with uterus’!!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.NSWHunter Region, NSW

Super Convenient!

Working full time I don't really have time to go to the doctor just for a prescription so this is a much more convenient way of getting birth control!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.NSWSydney, NSW4 posts

Great idea

Great idea for busy women however I have removed 1 star as the shipping takes too long for your initial pill
Paige
Paige

Great for people too busy to see a doctor

Easy and fast interactions with a certified doctor. Took no time to get my script and postage has only taken a few days so far. I love this service as it helps me as a busy woman on the go who doesn’t often have time to go into the doctors office.
Penny
PennyWestern Australia

Make the switch to Kin!

Such an easy, convenient and stress-free process, would highly recommend!

GeorgiaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing so far

I am currently waiting for my order to be delivered - due to arrive today. So far the experience has been amazing. Only tricky spot was my blood pressure was on the higher side so had to go to chemist twice. But this is now sorted because Kin also sells blood pressure machines! Love it.
Catherine
Catherine

At last

Thank you for bringing women’s reproductive health into the 21st Century.

Amazing!!

It is incredible, as a person with severe anxiety going to a traditional Dr was very overwhelming. This let me get everything right from the couch!
Alexia
AlexiaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Makes life so much easier! ❤️

Fantastic service and doctors ❤️
It's perfect for anyone who doesn't like the awkward trips to the GP and have "that" conversation. Love that it's a subscription, that means no more forgetting going to the chemist and missing a day. Great for busy mamas who always has a full schedule!

Extra Information