Kin Fertility

Kin Fertility (page 2 of 44)

Lauren M.

Lauren M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect!

This is great! So convenient, it means saving time having to go to the Dr's and also waiting to get a repeat prescription. Super quick delivery within 2 days. Very happy :)

Ellie

EllieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Groundbreaking!

It’s almost sad that this is the first service of its type, but the ability to get the pill without all the doctors and chemist visits is something all women should have access to, and thankfully do now. Such an easy system, with a comprehensive health questionnaire, brilliant communication and very fast shipping - started the process on Saturday and had my pill by Wednesday. So glad to now have access to such a handy service!

Michelle B

Michelle BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So reliable and easy!

This has made getting my regular pill easy and hassle free. I rarely see the doctor, and when I do it’s usually a long wait for a 2 min interaction to get my prescription filled. Awesome timesaver!

Georgia Reay

Georgia Reay

Best idea ever

Kim is so much easier than going to the doctors just to get a script, super convenient, delivered straight to the door before previous script runs out. Absolute game changer.

Felicity

FelicityPerth, WA

Game changer!

Absolutely love. Super convenient, easy to set up, and arrives promptly. The Doctors are very knowledgable! So happy I don’t have to find time to get a repeat prescription anymore!

Game changer

The process is so easy. The Doctors are understanding and want what is best for you. My package came within 4 days of confirming the right pill for me. I would definitely recommend.

Why didn’t anyone think of this sooner??

An absolutely brilliant service, saving me valuable time. Working full time means taking a day off work to get a prescription for something that should be available more easily. Kin takes the stress out of the process every few months of getting a new script. Highly, highly recommend Kin!

Amy Johnston

Amy JohnstonSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect- makes life easier

I hate having to go and wait at the doctor just to get my prescription every time I’m due for a new script.
This takes out all the waiting time and it’s delivered to your door making my life soooo much easier!

Thanks Kin!

So so easy, Couldnt recommend it more

It was so easy to sign up and there is such a wide range of price options that nearly anyone would be able to have an affordable option. The doctors knew what they were talking about and were extremely quick with their replies and asked thorough questions to get all the information they needed. The system of talking to the doctors was amazing and allowed me to reply when I was free to and allowed me time to actually think about my options rather than being rushed through a short 10-minute doctors appointment. Couldn't fault it

An excellent service

I’ve been using Kin to receive my prescription for 4 months now and I love it.
I’d really suggest this service for people like me who always forget to get their prescription refilled. The moment I noticed I was almost finished my pills I received an email telling me the next set would be arriving from the pharmacy in the next few days.

Very satisfied

I am very impressed & so happy I gave Kin a go. I signed up, consulted with a doctor, had my prescription approved & the pill arrived all within a week. I would definitely recommend.

Amazing

So convenient and great service, they answered my questions straight away and within 2 days prescribed me a pill and sent it. The pill arrived within days and now I’ve started using it. So convenient

Awesome

This is great - arrived very quickly and is very convenient! Gets rid of the annoyance of going to the doctor to get a repeat prescription .. would 100% recommend to a friend

Life saving!

Kin does all the hard work for you I never have to worry about getting a new script or going to the pharmacy again. The doctors are all super helpful and supportive. They give you all the info and more but still let you have the final say.

Pattycakes

PattycakesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Makes life much easier

I have a great experience with Kin Fetility so far. The monthly pill delivery and online consultation with a doctor saved me lots of time from travelling/ having to book an appointment with a GP. Couldn't be more glad that i found Kin Fertility.

Susan

Susan

So easy

Great communication to keep me updated with order delivery details and no need to stress when next box of tablets will arrive and can schedule to arrive early if needed

Thanh

ThanhSydney, NSW

Amazing invention. No hassle for a prescription

Working a shift rotating roster makes it difficult. Makes it more awkward when you're at the GP for a prescription. Thankfully with Kin, I don't have to worry about that anymore! Online doctors are amazing at answering any questions I had.

Convenient way to get pill prescription

Kay

Kay

Awesome service, great products!

I have been using Kin Fertility for a few months now and it is amazing. I always wished something like this existed because I hate waiting for an hour in a doctors office just to get my prescription. Kin really makes the process so much easier and the service I've received from the GP's and other staff are better than anything I've received in an actual doctors office. I was never sure if the pill I was taking was right for me but after completing the health questionnaire the GP's that work with Kin were able to give me information on my pill and why it was most appropriate for me, I really appreciated this. The shipping is extremely fast also, I love this service!

This is so freeing!

No longer do I have to take time off from work to go to the doctor simply to get my script refilled. It saves so much time and run around.

Selina Siedleckiasked

Hi there
I’ve been taking Noriday now for 18months and with the COVID-19 its sold out every were and I don’t want to change to a different one . Do you have it in stock ? Or would you recommend one that’s the equivalent to Noriday
Kind regards
Selina

Kin Fertility
Nicole L.Kin Fertility

Hey Selina,

So sorry for the delay in responding to this! Noriday is unfortunately out of stock Australia-wide. It'll be back around May 2020! We have similar pills to Noriday - the doctor is in the best place to recommend the best one for you! Hope that helps :)

Rani Win

Rani Winasked

I haven’t been on the pill before but have been considering for a few months now but just really shy to go and ask a doctor in person, would using kin fertility straight away be the best?

Shan D.
Shan D.

Absolutely. I signed up as I was not keen on facing a doctor and within a few days I had 8 months worth of the pill delivered to my house. Now I never have to stress about it at all.

Jess M.
Jess M.

Hi Rani, I've had a really good experience with Kin, but was also on the pill for over a year to manage iron issues. The Pill can have some serious side effects. I would recommend finding a female doctor you can trust and partner with them for your health. They're your advocate and have seen and heard everything under the sun. They'll be there to see how you go with your script and give you alternatives depending on how you're finding it.

Sarah45

Sarah45asked

Hi
I would like to know if you have the contraceptive pill “levlen” and how much it is for a 12months prescription?

Jess
Jess

Hello,
I’m trialling the Brenda pill, it’s $40 for six months

Louise Marie A.
Louise Marie A.

I'm taking Juliet and it's abit more expensive but it's what I've always taken. There should be a list on the website on how much the Pill cost every 6 months. I think the level is $40

Get an answer from our members and Kin Fertility representatives