Kin Fertility

Kin Fertility (page 2 of 116)

4.8 (1,937)

PCH

PCHSydney, NSW

Beyond convenient

Honestly changed the way I view my sexual health. Instead of being something time consuming, inconvenient and confronting it is so effortless - how being health should be! It has changed my perspective as I now know that getting the pill is now something that is convenient and quick. The automated delivery makes it part of a normal routine.

Chloe

Chloe South East Queensland, QLD

Love everything about this!

Kin is amazing. The convenience of being able to have access to contraception without the hassle of a GP visit then a trip to the pharmacy is incredible. We’re busy women, this makes is one thing I’m happy to not worry about anymore.

Hannah M.

Hannah M.South East Queensland, QLD

Makes life so simple!

Kin is an incredibly convenient way of ordering the pill! I have been wanting a service like this for so long and here it is! The pill I take recently had a stock issue and the way Kin dealt with this was exceptional. I highly recommend Kin to those who are seeking convenience and also a very personalised service!

Natalie

NatalieCentral Queensland, QLD

Just what I needed

Perfect for anyone who doesn’t have time or regular access to medical facilities to not have to worry about getting the pill on time. Takes 30 seconds to order a refill

So effortless!

I don’t have to do a last minute run to the chemist while trying to remember where I left my script ever again. Using Kin really is the most effortless way to get the things you need on time and without hassle. Without having to schedule doctors appointments around an already busy lifestyle, I couldn’t be more thankful for this service!

I am obsessed!

It has made my life so so so much easier to have my pill delivered to the door with ease! Constant updates & always alerted before payments & shipping!! Thank god for Kin!

Katelin

KatelinGippsland, VIC

Game changer.

Kin is an absolute game changer.
No more stressing out about having to take time off work to make a doctors appointment, I can organise everything and communicate with my ‘online doctor’ when it suits me.

The promptness and professionalism from my doctor was second to none and the additional products that Kim offered were incredibly helpful.

I will definitely be a regular customer!

Sophie

SophieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super easy, convenient, well priced.

Having your pill prescription just arrive at your door is a godsend. No doctors appointments, no waiting in waiting rooms for an hour just so you can see the doctor for two minutes to get your script. It is actually cheaper than what I was paying at the pharmacy too. Love this service.

Bells

BellsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Such a great service!

This service has made life so much easier!! Has saved me so much time with doctors appointments and doctors queues, and takes the hassle out of remembering to schedule appointments etc. Will definitely keep using the service and highly recommend!!

Melissa

MelissaVictoria

Love KIN

Kin is so convenient for me
I live in a rural area and it's 30 minutes to the closets doctor just to get a script made
There is a joining fee but for me it was worth it because I'm saving more money in petrol and gp bills

A real life saver!

I love this, it takes away the waiting in a doctor’s surgery just for a script. It’s convenient and a must have for women! Try it for yourself you won’t be disappointed!

This service is so easy and convenient. I really appreciate the reminders to reorder.
I’ve also loved the ease with which you can contact doctors and the thorough responses to any medical questions I’ve had.
Definitely recommend this service

Sara

SaraIllawarra, NSW

So convenient, and such friendly service. Although it was all over the internet, I still felt very involved with the service as if it was face to face. So nice to not have to schedule doctor appointments and spend extra time and money when getting refills.

Erika P.

Erika P.Sydney, NSW

Great and convenient

Its awesome to have your pill delivered, no more GP appointments for refills, also you can add items on your delivery and the customer service its really good.
Its absolutely a life changer

Jessie Gargas

Jessie GargasSydney, NSW

Super easy and convenient!

Such easy and quick service! Really convenient to have my pill sent to me automatically without any difficulty or having to keep up with prescriptions. Love this system and how it works, super convenient!

Kim T.

Kim T.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Kin for Kim - best invention ever

Super easy to get my pill every quarter with no fuss. Added a much needed minimalist face mask to my latest order and the new libido booster. Love the options of adding one off items each delivery and the updates and notification of when they’re going to send out and a reminder for the bank deduction is super handy.

ori

oriSydney, NSW

GREAT!

It's just so convenient!
no need to be worried about refiling and going to GP!
I hope more and more women can access Kin asap :) with kin, Your can control everyting!

Awesome service!

Life becomes busier as a mum, this service makes things simpler and easier. No longer needed to drive for a costly Drs appointment to get a script for your pill.

grace

graceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Take ownership of your reproductive health!

Kin is accommodating and efficient and it feels fulfilling to take ownership over your own reproductive health without all the gimmick. Kin cuts out the stuffing around trying to organise a doctors appointment which leaves you out of pocket! :))
Affordable and accessible contraception needs to be recognised a basic human right and kin is one step in the right direction!

Laura

LauraTasmania

Ah-mazing

Really fabulous service & always on time. It's so much more accessible, no waiting in doctor's clinics (or $$ for a visit!) or at the pharmacy every four months! Amazing, thank you!

Shelley W.

Shelley W.asked

Hi! I have an existing script for Zoely but it’s sold out in my town. Am I able to use my existing script with this service then swap over to the Kin script once it runs out? And do you have Zoely in stock??

Rachel D.

Rachel D.asked

hi so with the scripts after you finished with the pack do we just come back to uses and you send out another pack or do we have to go in and get it

MissBee51
MissBee51

You just log into your Kin account, press ‘Renew’ and they send you your new pack.

Becca K
Becca K

Yeah, you can just renew it.
The first script I received has enough repeats for a years’ worth

Madison Lange

Madison Langeasked

Hi just wondering if I can get my pill covered on the pps?

Get an answer from our members and Kin Fertility representatives

Kin Fertility’s almost-perfect rating speaks for itself. The innovative company’s tagline is ‘get your contraceptive pill delivered to your door.’

For an annual membership of $55 a year, Kin sets you up with a quick online doctor’s appointment before you get the pill prescribed, and delivered to you home.

Here is what a Kin Fertility membership has to offer:

• Free express delivery of the pill to your door, arriving 1-3 days after confirmation of your order. Each delivery typically contains a 3-4 month supply.
  • Unlimited consultations with a GP, all via text message.
  • Low prices for the medication, starting at $15 for a 3-4 month supply (note that prices for each pill prescription are charged in addition to the $55 annual subscription fee). Kin Fertility states that this makes them competitive with phramacies.

Kin customers appreciated saving time from having an important task being ticked off their to-do list, without accidentally forgetting or stressing about it.

Kin members also liked the convenience of not having to physically go to the doctor each time their medication ran out. One reviewer also noted that ‘the ability to be discreet is perfect.’ Reviewers were happy with Kin’s customer service and the doctors they were assigned, who were responsive to questions and professional.