Kin Fertility

Kin Fertility (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Kin Fertility

4.8 (2,571)

Difficult to swallow

I was really looking forward to trying this with all of the great reviews and the ingredients listed. I was disappointed with the product as they are too big to swallow and always gets stuck in my throat. The casing is also really thick and hard (if you have issue swallowing large pills, I wouldn’t recommend it). As a result, I had to discontinue use and find an alternative.

Excellent Easy Service

Service was quick, easy and script arrived at my door within 3 business days! Will save me a lot of money and time into the future. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Quick and easy

The whole process was easy and straight forward. My doctor was very informative and gave me great peace of mind. Would recommend the AMH testing process to any female who may be considering children now or in the future.

Maddy
MaddySouth East Queensland, QLD

Super easy process!

The joining process was nice and easy, the screening questions were easy to answer and the doctor was lovely to deal with!
I always forget to schedule a doctors appointment to renew my script and this takes the issue out of it for me. My pill came super quick as well. Thanks Kin!

AJB
AJBSydney, NSW

This is such a clever idea!

I recently came across Kin Fertility through my work and was interested to see what it was all about. I’m now subscribing to receive my contraceptive through their service which is so much easier than having to make appointments just to have a script refilled (esp as Dr’s appointments seem really hard to get at the moment!). The postage was super fast and the online consultation with the Kin Dr was a great experience.

Sattya
SattyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

Delivery was quick as I received my package within 2 days. I just had to answer few questions online which helped me save so much time and energy. The doctor was helpful and explained her concerns and gave me the time to reply back. I don't have to remember my next appointment or be stressed about buying my consequent products as they will sent it to me when needed, which its helpful and saves me a lot of stress.

vampirecowboyy
vampirecowboyyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waited my whole life for this

Received product within two days, was easy to organise and came in really cute/handy packaging. It's valuable to me as I can make more money working than spending time going to the doctor. It was simple and easy

• Incentivised Review No

Fast, discreet and great pricing.

Kin’s service is super fast and discreet. I received my pill within 3 days of ordering. The doctor was very helpful with telling me her concerns while also respecting my choice. The annual fee is definitely worth it when compared to how much I would pay to see my GP/ the price of express delivery services they use. Would highly recommend!

Sophie
SophieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So quick and easy to get the pill!

The whole process was so straightforward, and I had the pills delivered to my door 2 days after enquiring. It would have taken so much longer to get an appointment with my doctor to get a script! It’s completely legitimate and hassle-free.

Great so far!

Just got my first box and the whole process was super easy! it also came quite quickly only about 3 days which is great if you didnt realise you were running out! I also love that the repeats are sent automatically. overall getting the pill this way saves a lot of hassle and is super easy to do

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

This is what women needed!

Used Kin Fertility to do a fertility check and I highly recommend it. Rather than going through expensive Gyno's, Kin Fertility is super convenient, quick, and so easy. My test results came back the day after my blood test. Dr Hall was very professional in delivering my results to me via Zoom. It's exactly what women needed!

• Incentivised Review No

Honestly makes my life so much easier!

Hassle free, super easy and so so convenient. Makes such a difference not having to go to the doctor to get your script renewed. And having it delivered straight to your door is an added bonus!

Katie
KatieSydney, NSW

Super informative on my fertility!

Used Kin Fertility to do the online fertility test. Was really impressed with the speed at which my results were available and I was able to book in to see the fertility expert. My telehealth appointment was really informative and overall, I'm really happy with my experience.

Carley
CarleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don’t know why I didn’t do it sooner

Loved the convenience and ease of the whole process! I’m a very lazy gal who does things last minute… who would have thought getting a script consult at 10pm after a few keyboard clicks would be so life changing

Fast response, fast shipping

Ggg
GggPerth, WA

This is handy

As it’s difficult been able to get into the doctor surgery, especially when it’s just for a renewal for the script of your pill. I came across Kin Fertility looked at the reviews and decided to go ahead. Fast response extremely helpful and very informative. They address any issues that may arise with birth control. I love how fast the delivery is and that it’s delivered right do you door.

Max
MaxAdelaide

Underhand marketing fear to potential parents

I have received 2 different emails today and this evening from this company, marketing a paid for test, which is available for free from your GP, under the guise that GPs recommend this paid for test. They do not - they recommend the free version that a GP can arrange for you. I am appalled at this blatant fearmongering by this company and misrepresentation of General Practioner advice. It points to extremely shonky practises and I would never trust such a company. Buyer beware - you cannot trust what this organisation says obviously!

Sharni
Sharni

Outdated BMI system is rubbish.

I was hoping to use this service as an easier alternative than going to the doctor.
I said my weight and approximate height and was told no due to my BMI being so high. Absolutely disgusting. So much for inclusivity and making me feel like crap.

Nicole L.Kin FertilitySend a private message
Meg
MegSydney, NSW

Maybe it's okay if you're a "perfect weight"

Thought it'd be a good idea; however, was told my BMI was too high to be prescribed the pill I've used my entire life. I'd recently had a baby a s been through two rounds of IVF, so decided to go back on contraception, but they did not factor this in and was just told it was 'not for me', despite me using it... my whole life. Was told to use the Implanon which wreaked havoc on my body a few years before becoming pregnant. It's 2022. Stop using weight as a reason for why women cannot be prescribed certain things and for why they are sick, etc. It's not good enough. I'm tired of this. Do better and steer clear if you're even slightly over what they deem a healthy BMI.

Nicole L.Kin FertilitySend a private message
Bry
Bry

It's gone downhill

Carla M.
Carla M.Far West, NSW

Amazing service!

Amazing service. I was able to access an online DR and have my contraceptive pill delivered to my door within 4 days. The wait list to see a DR in my area was 2 weeks. I will definitely recommend this service and certainly be using Kin again.

Super easy and convenient

This website is actually so good. I had so many doubts and it seemed sketchy but I payed for the membership and got the doctor to have a look, and it was approved next thing I knew is I had my pill in my hand. No doctors, no pharmacy, no scripts to remember. They even give you a list of types and the prices so you can pick one that works and is within your budget. It takes less than a week to. Super easy and amazing thank you so much.

Vanessa
Vanessa

Kin is probably going to lead the future pharmacy industry

I take different medications for different things, and the pharmacist actually took time to speak on the phone about the possible side effects or contraindications with other medications. This may be of small importance to some people, but I believe they are amazing for this.

Chloe
ChloeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So easy and saves so much time!

Using Kin has made ordering the pill so much easier and saves so much time. I was also able to learn so much more about the pill through the doctors which I was unaware of before. The prices are also great and match any price I’d pay in a regular chemist. So glad I found this amazing website!

Hannah B.