Kin Fertility

Kin Fertility (page 3 of 89)

4.8 (1,470)

Annika Kononen

Annika KononenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is incredible, so thankful for this service

I was dreading having to go back to the doctors for another prescription, and this service popped up on my Instagram! Cheap, reliable and awesome!! Birth control is our right as women and it is so amazing to see there are groups out there like Kin making this a reality. Reliable, easy and worth it!

Courtney

CourtneySydney, NSW

This is perfect!

Fantastic service, so convenient and easy - no fuss. No need to go to the Doctor, just chat online. Very happy with my experience. The team is great and easy to talk to.

Simone

Simone Sydney, NSW

The best thing ever!

Such a convenient way to get the pill! So much easier and more affordable than the GP! Will definitely continue to get my pill from kin. Can’t recommend kin enough!

Such an awesome service

Super fast and professional service, it makes such a difference when we live busy lives. It makes so much sense! And is so important to take care of reproductive health, I’m so glad this service exists!

Christin

Christin Illawarra, NSW

Easy and convenient!

Kin fertility is so easy and convenient and it’s so good that you get to talk to a doctor about any issues! Saves so much time and effort going into the doctors office and getting a script!

Great Process and great product

Really use to use website. Haven't missed a pill since signing up with Kin. Doctors were friendly. I have recommended this to heaps of my friends who always leave buying their pill to the last minute

This is amazing and has changed my life

Gone are the days of waiting at the doctors with the sick person coughing next to you. Gone are the days of booking that appointment in advance and leaving work early to make it.
Gone are the days when getting repeats of your pill prescription was so annoying.

Such a fast process!

I'm a socially anxious person, and I hate going to doctors, especially waiting around as they're never on time, and going this year has been especially hard. I signed up, answered the questionarre, was put in contact with a doctor and got a script all in the same day, and 3 days later I have my pill, the doctor gave me options and told me why she'd think each pill is a good fit and let me choose. The only thing I think isn't super great is the packaging, its such a big box (its pretty and all) for something so small, a flat mailer would be fine.

Melea J.

Melea J.Central Queensland, QLD

Kin product

This is the best service ever! Its easy and amazing. During Covid times there was no need to go to the doctors. I highly recommend this product to all females who are on the pill.

Louise

LouiseGoulburn Valley, VIC

Easy and user friendly system!

I was looking for an efficient way of getting my pill and then I came across Kin. The process was easy and I love that I don’t have to remember when my script ends or have to go to the chemist to get my pill.

Georgia

Georgia

Game changer!

No more time and money wasted on doctor/pharmacy trips! I used to dread running out of my pill because it was such a hassle - I would spend so much time and money sitting around doctors offices only for a 10 minute consult and a re-script, hanging around pharmacies waiting to pick up an overpriced medication, but not anymore! Kin is so affordable, they have available doctors if I need it, and it’s so incredibly convenient - straight to your door without you lifting a finger. This has honestly changed the game for me! I feel like I am taking back control of my contraception, and it feels amazing.

Super easy process

The process was was super easy and convenient. I could still ask any question or raise any concerns that I had but could do it in my own time. Definitely made life easier!

Maddy

MaddyHunter Region, NSW

The whole process so so easy and quick

The process was quick and easy I am so happy not to be spending heaps of money at the doctors just to get the pill. This is a game changer!

Emily L.

Emily L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very handy

The product was delivered in a very timely manner and will save me time and the annoyance of going to the doctor and chemist to get my prescription. Although there i would say there is excess of packaging.

Quality, Convenient Service

I have been very happy with my experience using Kin Fertility. The website is streamlined and user-friendly, and it’s very easy to set up your subscription. It’s comforting to have my subscriptions be mailed rather than panicking about GP appointments and where I put my scripts, which pharmacy is cheapest (and will they stock my brand?) - all of that is alleviated. The system is great, and even warns you in the (rare) event of slight postal delays and provides parcel tracking numbers. I would recommend this service to everyone.

Lillie M.

Lillie M.South East Queensland, QLD

amazing team, amazing concept.

the team is so easy to talk to, super quick and super kind. this service is amazing and i don’t have to go see a male doctor to explain why i use this medication.

Sophie

SophieSydney, NSW

Kin revolutionises access to contraception!!

Kin simplifies the whole process of accessing the pill. It’s affordable and streamlines obtaining my repeats by delivering it straight to me - never have to worry about forget to pick up pills. Would totally recommend -10/10 for service and usability

Sky Y.

Sky Y.

Perfect!

A service like this has been needed for too long! The ease of service, quick response time & friendliness of all staff & doctors makes this a pleasurable experience for all women in Australia!

Sarah

Sarah

Making life 10x easier

Everytime I realise I need a new script for the pill I leave myself 24 hour, unintentionally. It is an expensive process to book into the Dr and then even more money outlaid to buy the pill. I love how much easier it is to get something we should have immediate access to over the internet when we want. I love how there are other options available for purchase relating to women's health that aren't necessarily discussed in other doctors appointments. I have personally purchased some and can say they work. Have already been telling all friends and family about this amazing service.

Stephanie M.

Stephanie M.Central West, NSW

No brainer

I hadn't been on the pill for years, and after reading Sarah Hill's "How the pill changes everything" and felt more confident in my ability to discuss my needs and was met with open, considerate doctors who listened to my concerns and were always ready to chat.

Shelley W.

Shelley W.asked

Hi! I have an existing script for Zoely but it’s sold out in my town. Am I able to use my existing script with this service then swap over to the Kin script once it runs out? And do you have Zoely in stock??

Rachel D.

Rachel D.asked

hi so with the scripts after you finished with the pack do we just come back to uses and you send out another pack or do we have to go in and get it

MissBee51
MissBee51

You just log into your Kin account, press ‘Renew’ and they send you your new pack.

Becca K
Becca K

Yeah, you can just renew it.
The first script I received has enough repeats for a years’ worth

Madison Lange

Madison Langeasked

Hi just wondering if I can get my pill covered on the pps?

Get an answer from our members and Kin Fertility representatives

Kin Fertility’s almost-perfect rating speaks for itself. The innovative company’s tagline is ‘get your contraceptive pill delivered to your door.’

For an annual membership of $55 a year, Kin sets you up with a quick online doctor’s appointment before you get the pill prescribed, and delivered to you home.

Here is what a Kin Fertility membership has to offer:

• Free express delivery of the pill to your door, arriving 1-3 days after confirmation of your order. Each delivery typically contains a 3-4 month supply.
  • Unlimited consultations with a GP, all via text message.
  • Low prices for the medication, starting at $15 for a 3-4 month supply (note that prices for each pill prescription are charged in addition to the $55 annual subscription fee). Kin Fertility states that this makes them competitive with phramacies.

Kin customers appreciated saving time from having an important task being ticked off their to-do list, without accidentally forgetting or stressing about it.

Kin members also liked the convenience of not having to physically go to the doctor each time their medication ran out. One reviewer also noted that ‘the ability to be discreet is perfect.’ Reviewers were happy with Kin’s customer service and the doctors they were assigned, who were responsive to questions and professional.