Kin Fertility

Kin Fertility (page 3 of 128)

4.8 (2,150)

Courtney M.

Courtney M.Hunter Region, NSW

A pill the works for me!

I asked for a pill that wouldn’t give me bad side effects like thrush, because the last one I was on did and ended up effecting my cervix.

The Yaz pill prescribed my Kin is working perfectly!

Tabitha

Tabitha North-West & West coast, TAS

best thing ever!!! makes life so much easier

this has saved me so much time, it’s so easy and i never worry about getting into the doctors late after my prescription ends. it is definitely a true life saver.

Hayley George

Hayley GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So easy and affordable

Been smushing this service for well over a year now, it is SO cheap compared to going to my doctor. Going to my GP I had to pay money for the consultation even before purchasing the pill! Kin is free and fast shipping and so much cheaper. Thank you xx

Kyara L.

Kyara L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

This is perfect! Can’t live without it.

I always used to lose my script and forget to make a doctors appointment in time and it was always so costly. Now I never have to worry about running out of my pill. So easy and convenient would recommend to everybody!

Kelsey

KelseyDarling Downs, QLD

Convenience in my busy life.

Kin Fertility is so convenient. A real time and money saver. I’ve never got to time to go to the doctor for my pill, so I was so glad when I discovered Kin. They just make life easier it that regard. So glad to have been one of it’s first members.

Jaz C

Jaz CSydney, NSW

Genius Idea and I love it

Makes getting the pill so easy and convenient. Truly a wonderful idea and if anything, long over due. Will stay with this company for years to come. Absolutely love it

Laurie

LaurieVictoria

Perfect, easy solution

The easiest thing ever !

Kin is one of the best things to ever come on the market for obtaining contraception! It is fantastic and easy and I would never go back to my old ways of seeing a gp ever 3 months in person.

Chrissy

ChrissyRed Cliffs

Suited to me

I've found Kin to be a perfect fit in my life. The online consultation with the Doctor have been great and prompt. Finally a doctor that is happy to find the right fit for my body.
I really appreciate having this option available.
Pricing is comparable but the convenience makes it far more worthwhile.
Thanks Kin!

Isabelle K.

Isabelle K.Sydney, NSW

Makes my life so much easier

I'm a busy person. If I have to plan getting my pill from dr and pharmacy, I can't focus on things thare are more important to me. The convenience offered by this product is unparalleled and empowering! The care taken to ensure that I was on the right pill for me was also wonderful.

Lara

LaraSydney, NSW

Really good service.

Provides a really good service for those who are time poor or have anxiety related to seeing doctors.

The process for sign up and speaking with a doctor and receiving your script is super simple, and very convenient.

10/10would recommend Kin to my friends.

TLR

TLRPerth, WA

Best idea

The worst thing about being on the pill was going to the drs to get a script, this is soooo much easier and better!!! Straight to your door with no hassles

Kyah

KyahCentral Queensland, QLD

Changed my life

Not only do I not have to worry about getting an appointment at the one doctors we have in town, or having enough to pay for the doctor. Kin remembers to send it right to my door, provides me up to date information and other tips and tricks. I feel super supported and like I'm part of a family.

Judy Vinaka

Judy Vinaka Belconnen 2617, ACT

So Convenient!

Everytime I would see a doctor to ask for a prescription, they would make me feel uncomfortable about being there and with work I would never be able to make appointments. With Kin, it’s so convenient for those who can’t make appointments, the doctors listened to the previous side effects I had and now I never get them. Highly recommend!

There’s no going back once you’ve tried Kin!

Absolute game changer! The most time saving and efficient way to manage your health. Be in charge of your fertility and manage your order to suit your schedule and lifestyle.

Find out how Kin Fertility compares to other Health Services

I love it, it works very well for me

I really love kin, I hate going to the doctor's for something that takes no time at all and seems unnecessary and always forget to book it in until I reached near the very end of my pill sleeve so was always cutting it close but this works for me so well, just less of a hassle such a smart idea.

Madelime

MadelimeSouth East Queensland, QLD

There when I needed it

I had put myself in a sticky situation when I realised that I didn’t have any more pills or scripts left for my contraception. Luckily kin was there! It was super easy to join and I got connected with a doctor almost immediately and within 2 or 3 days I had my pills at the door without having to stress about going out and seeing a doctor and then going out again to fill my script at the chemist. I really appreciate Kin and that they were able to help me so quick. The packaging was so adorable, a box and sleeve for your pills. Super manageable and stress free

Shaz A.

Shaz A.Goulburn Valley, VIC

This is perfect! So easy!

Getting the pill has never been so easy!! No more expensive doctor appointments or waiting around for scripts to be filled. Just walk to the mail box and you’re DONE!!

Caitlin

CaitlinSydney, NSW

Absolutely worth it!

Super easy to use & convenient. Doctors are quick to reply and give you all the facts. Never again do I have to wait for a doctor. Cant recommend enough! Love!

A revalation!

I don't know how I ever lived without Kin Fertility. It makes it so easy to get the pill. I resent having to go to the doctor every few months just to get them to sign a piece of paper. With Kin, I don't even have to leave my house! The doctors are lovely and super non-intimidating, the cost is minimal and the effort is practically non-existent. 10/10 will keep using!

Paige Spark

Paige Sparkasked

how do I use my insurance so I can get money off ?

I don’t think you can. I would ask your insurer.

Shelley W.

Shelley W.asked

Hi! I have an existing script for Zoely but it’s sold out in my town. Am I able to use my existing script with this service then swap over to the Kin script once it runs out? And do you have Zoely in stock??

Rachel D.

Rachel D.asked

hi so with the scripts after you finished with the pack do we just come back to uses and you send out another pack or do we have to go in and get it

MissBee51
MissBee51

You just log into your Kin account, press ‘Renew’ and they send you your new pack.

Becca K
Becca K

Yeah, you can just renew it.
The first script I received has enough repeats for a years’ worth

Get an answer from our members and Kin Fertility representatives

Kin Fertility’s almost-perfect rating speaks for itself. The innovative company’s tagline is ‘get your contraceptive pill delivered to your door.’

For an annual membership of $55 a year, Kin sets you up with a quick online doctor’s appointment before you get the pill prescribed, and delivered to you home.

Here is what a Kin Fertility membership has to offer:

• Free express delivery of the pill to your door, arriving 1-3 days after confirmation of your order. Each delivery typically contains a 3-4 month supply.
  • Unlimited consultations with a GP, all via text message.
  • Low prices for the medication, starting at $15 for a 3-4 month supply (note that prices for each pill prescription are charged in addition to the $55 annual subscription fee). Kin Fertility states that this makes them competitive with phramacies.

Kin customers appreciated saving time from having an important task being ticked off their to-do list, without accidentally forgetting or stressing about it.

Kin members also liked the convenience of not having to physically go to the doctor each time their medication ran out. One reviewer also noted that ‘the ability to be discreet is perfect.’ Reviewers were happy with Kin’s customer service and the doctors they were assigned, who were responsive to questions and professional.