Kin Fertility

Kin Fertility (page 3 of 44)

This service is BRILLIANT!!

I work full time and have three children time poor is an understatement. This service that kin has implemented is beyond exceptional from that very first email (sent on a Saturday by the way) someone got back to me within 10 mins, then the gp, then the pharmacist and I had my delivery on my doorstep on Tuesday!!! Thank you so much I love that they communicate with you throughout the whole process. Would 100% recommend.

Emily

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love this product

Love the product and ease of getting something I used to always have to go to the doctors for! One suggestion for improvement, the plastic packet that the kin box comes in, this seems largely unnecessary. I suggest instead the pills are instead just mailed in the cardboard box with the Kin logo, and sealed with some biodegradable tape. Would make me 100% satisfied with the service then, as a person who is trying to consciously minimise their plastic waste! Thanks Nicole for providing this awesome product to Aussie’s, making our busy lives so much easier :)

Kassandra Morales

Kassandra MoralesMelbourne

So convenient!

I love that I don’t have to go to the doctor to get another prescription for the Pill! No more waiting for the doctor to only end up having to have a 5 min chat. Direct debit set up, arrives in a few days and I’m stocked for 3 months - excellent service!

Find out how Kin Fertility compares to other Health Services

Simple and stress free access to contraception.

I found the process super efficient and stress free. What brought me to try Kin was the anxiety going to the doctors causes. The process was very thorough, non invasive and I felt assured my health was the top priority.

Guide to a simpler life

Absolutely love this service it's so worth it, not only do I get my pill but advice too and the convenience is understated. I work shift work and there is nothing worse than wasting time at another medical facility getting a script for my new pill. Love Kin, couldn't think of any improvements it's the way of the future.

K Z.

K Z.Central Queensland, QLD

Quick doctor matching and script issue, received my box on the same day that it was posted from the pharmacy. Exact same product I usually get without the hassle of having to wait in line at the doctor's and then get to a pharmacy. Lifetime membership for sure, 100% would recommend.

Karina N.

Karina N.Sydney, NSW

Kin is making women’s health more accesible

Kin gives you more in control over your own health. Its a very simplified process, much easier than wasting time at a doctor only to get asked the same 3 questions to get your prescription. Women deserve easier access to contraceptives and Kin is giving us exactly that.

K.M

K.M

Brilliant, finally it’s as easy as it should be

I was a little hesitant to try Kin, it seemed almost “too good to be true”.
Decided to give it a go as I really dislike having to make doctors appointments every few months.
I am so glad I did, the whole process was fast and easy (actually easier than leaving this review).
I signed up on Thursday and my delivery arrived on Monday.
Brilliant service, can’t recommend it highly enough.

Hollyv

Hollyv

Amazing! 10/10 would recommend

It’s so refreshing to finally not have to book an appointment to see a gp just to get a script. And honestly, I got more information about the pill I take from the email that the dr from kin fertility sent me than what I have ever gotten from a visit to the gp.

Definitely recommend!

Bella N

Bella NSydney, NSW

Great product and services

Easy to sign up, easy to apply for prescription and mailed out within 2 days of prescription being given! Awesome company and great way to get contraception more easily than before!

Amanda

AmandaNew South Wales

Absolutely beneficial!

It’s so convenient and easy! Fast and friendly service! I’m so happy and it’s very confidential and the doctors are very professional. I will be using this device forever now.

Marnie

MarnieGoulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic service! Such a time saver !

Very helpful advice from doctors who were happy to answer any questions and concerns. Prompt reply’s to messages and detailed explanations and reasonings of the product they were recommending.
Delivery is fast and easy.

Extremely convenient service for receiving the pill. Fast shipping straight to your door, and easy communication with the online doctor. Would recommend to all female friends and family because I love it.
Thank you!

Ceb

CebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy and quick!

The process was really simple and easy to follow . I find it incredibly frustrating going to the doctor to get a script for the contraceptive pill- the appointment is always so quick but finding the time to go difficult. Being put in contact with a doctor online who provided a comprehensive email with information also helped ease my mind and made the process feel tailored to me and not just like a customer ordering off the internet.
Using this platform I’m confident that I will never have to make a last minute appointment at the doctor before I run out again.

AmberG

AmberGDarwin, NT

A must for every woman!

For a very busy person this service is perfect for me. The questionnaire was easy and quick to complete and love the fact I have my own doctor. The pill was actually cheaper than getting it from my doctor.

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

So convenient!

This service has seriously made life so much easier! Not having to go to the GP to get a script, then to the pharmacy to get the pill has really saved a lot of time. For that kind of service you'd expect it to be pretty exxy, but it's about the same as running around to all those aforementioned places! Would definitely recommend to anyone on the pill.

Ashlee M.

Ashlee M.Perth, WA

Very efficient and cost effective

I was able to go from joining on Friday night, getting the script and receiving the pill by Tuesday.
Further, it is not as expensive as a GP trip! definitely recommend.

JFC44

JFC44Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So impressed!

Was a bit skeptical but saw the awesome reviews so thought I’d give it a try. SOO easy to sign up and my pill came within a few days. Awesome service, just wish I’d done it sooner! Thanks!

Lou9597

Lou9597Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely essential!

So so helpful. Nothing worse than having to go to the doctors just to pick up the same script every time. Response time is awesome and getting to still talk to real people with your concerns and questions! Cannot recommend enough!

Brilliant service!

Fantastic service, I signed up on Thursday and got my first 4mths worth of my pill delivered today (Tuesday) I live in country WA so that's pretty quick.. Thankyou Kin, ill be telling my friends what a great Astbury you provide.

Selina Siedleckiasked

Hi there
I’ve been taking Noriday now for 18months and with the COVID-19 its sold out every were and I don’t want to change to a different one . Do you have it in stock ? Or would you recommend one that’s the equivalent to Noriday
Kind regards
Selina

Kin Fertility
Nicole L.Kin Fertility

Hey Selina,

So sorry for the delay in responding to this! Noriday is unfortunately out of stock Australia-wide. It'll be back around May 2020! We have similar pills to Noriday - the doctor is in the best place to recommend the best one for you! Hope that helps :)

Rani Win

Rani Winasked

I haven’t been on the pill before but have been considering for a few months now but just really shy to go and ask a doctor in person, would using kin fertility straight away be the best?

Shan D.
Shan D.

Absolutely. I signed up as I was not keen on facing a doctor and within a few days I had 8 months worth of the pill delivered to my house. Now I never have to stress about it at all.

Jess M.
Jess M.

Hi Rani, I've had a really good experience with Kin, but was also on the pill for over a year to manage iron issues. The Pill can have some serious side effects. I would recommend finding a female doctor you can trust and partner with them for your health. They're your advocate and have seen and heard everything under the sun. They'll be there to see how you go with your script and give you alternatives depending on how you're finding it.

Sarah45

Sarah45asked

Hi
I would like to know if you have the contraceptive pill “levlen” and how much it is for a 12months prescription?

Jess
Jess

Hello,
I’m trialling the Brenda pill, it’s $40 for six months

Louise Marie A.
Louise Marie A.

I'm taking Juliet and it's abit more expensive but it's what I've always taken. There should be a list on the website on how much the Pill cost every 6 months. I think the level is $40

Get an answer from our members and Kin Fertility representatives