Kin Fertility

Kin Fertility (page 4 of 44)

Great service!

this is really great service, makes it a lot easier to get my pill and I dont have to waste time trying to get a doctors appointment outside of work hours! Only thing I would say is that the kin box the pill comes in is way to big and could be smaller. Otherwise it's definitely worth the cost

Maggie

MaggieSouth East Queensland, QLD

This service is time and money saving!

I’ve taken the same pill for years so constantly going in to the doctor seemed unnecessary. Kin has been simple and easy, a quick sign up and my pill was delivered.

Steffii W.

Steffii W.South East Queensland, QLD

Lifesaver!

This is such an easy way to get your pill sorted... No Dr.s appointments / prescriptions and no accidentally forgetting then realising it's too late! Excited to start my Kin journey.

Emily

EmilySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Literally the BEST invention for WOMEN AUSTRALIA WIDE!!!

The process was exceptionally simple and easy! Dr responded quickly and got the process completed fast.
This will take away the stress of getting a doctors appointment and paying a fortune!

Rhiannon H.

Rhiannon H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing!

When I found kin fertility I was a bit hesitant to start off with but now I’m so happy that I signed up. I disliked going to the doctor every time that I had to get a new script and this takes the hassle of that away! This makes my life so much easier, real doctors giving advice and guidance to what pill I need. I was not expecting the whole process to be so easy!! No more going to the doctor and feeling uncomfortable about asking for a new script!

kfr003

kfr003South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing! Super easy and affordable!

This was so incredible. Normally I tend to think instagram and Facebook ads are a scam, but this actually has been a dream. They ask you a few non-invasive health related questions and within a day a doctor has gotten back to you. They make sure you’re completely Comfortable with your choice before shipping it out - it got to me within a day of being posted! It comes plain packaged in case of privacy, with a cute package to store your pills! This really is already a game changer. Finally it feels like those who menstruate can finally have complete control of their cycle. Thank you Nicole + the kin family!

Hannah

HannahFar North Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Amazing!

Absolutely love how fast it gets delivered and how quick the sign up process was. Definitely recommend signing up! So happy to not have to go to the doctors and have to wait just to get a prescription that I then have to go to the chemist to actually get, so much easier.

Elise L.

Elise L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Times are changing

Moving forward in a covid 19 world I have a part to play as well as consider my own safety, having the accessibility to get a repeat of the pill via an online service brings ease and comfort avoiding waiting rooms and freeing the doctors time.
It was quick from when I was approved to receiving it all up 3days! Having a doctor online is reassuring if any questions arise. They even let you know the pharmacy it’s coming from.

BrittniMB

BrittniMBSydney, NSW

Such a good idea, and amazing service!

The pill I used to take would've affected my milk supply, so the doctor assigned to me suggested another one and advised the risks. I am so grateful for that!

Evie A.

Evie A.Central West, NSW

This is such an innovative company - women’s health should be easy!

Very easy to use site. The doctor I spoke to was quick to reply and remained very patient centred. She answered any questions I had, made sure I was happy and understood what was happening with my prescription. I received the pill 3 days later. Couldn’t be happier - I wish I knew about this a long time ago!
The fee is $55 annually plus cost of the contraceptive pill. It works out a lot cheaper than doctors consults for me. Highly recommend KIN.

Nat

NatCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

So convenient!

Really convenient. I always get caught out with no prescription, this is exactly what I needed! I’ve only had one delivery. Can’t wait until I forget and it shows up on my doorstep anyway.

May

MaySydney, NSW

Perfect concept and flawless execution

Packaging boxes could be more environmental friendly. It is weird to recieve a box of pills in a significantly larger box. It is a waste. Otherwise, would recommend as the doctors seem professional.

Life changing!

Having the pill delivered to my doorstep was life changing. It's so easy to sign up to, plus fast delivery. I only wish Kin had been around years ago! It saves so much time when you don't have to physically go into a medical centre and chemist to get your script filled.

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service and super simple

Kin is such a great idea, super quick and easy and great value for money. The advice I got from a doctor was far more detailed than a rushed GP consult. My doctor took the time to answer all of my questions in detail.

Brilliant service

This service was so easy to use and my pill came the next day! Definitely the best and cheapest way to get my pill here after making the move to a new country!

Jessica

JessicaSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

I've been going to the doctors to get my pill for 5 years now and having Kin's easy service and free, express door delivery has saved me the time it takes to get to the doctor. The dr's here were thorough with their questions and found that the pill I was taking was no longer the right pill for me. Its an upgrade I didnt know I needed, and I'm still in shock that such a helpful service exists now.

Jaye Mustard

Jaye MustardNorth Queensland, QLD

What an amazing idea!

One of my best friends told me about this company and I wish I have of known sooner it would’ve saved me many last minute doctor trips to get new scripts etc. What a great idea and super easy to set up! I had my pill delivered within the week of signing up!

Sandra B.

Sandra B.South East Queensland, QLD

All round great!

I found Kin to be super easy to use and great for those like myself that don't often have the time during the week to see a doctor in person for the same prescription every few months. Delivery was a day sooner than expected too!

Amazing Service!

My friends recommended Kin Fertility, I signed up on a Tuesday and by the Friday my pill was at my front door! Very fast and reliable service, 10/10 definitely recommend.

Super fast and super easy!

Super happy with the service and the speed pill delivered at post office within 3 days of first contact. Well done! Will stay a member. Please if anything for environmental purposes the packaging was very large and unnecessary. Thanks for all the help!

Selina Siedleckiasked

Hi there
I’ve been taking Noriday now for 18months and with the COVID-19 its sold out every were and I don’t want to change to a different one . Do you have it in stock ? Or would you recommend one that’s the equivalent to Noriday
Kind regards
Selina

Kin Fertility
Nicole L.Kin Fertility

Hey Selina,

So sorry for the delay in responding to this! Noriday is unfortunately out of stock Australia-wide. It'll be back around May 2020! We have similar pills to Noriday - the doctor is in the best place to recommend the best one for you! Hope that helps :)

Rani Win

Rani Winasked

I haven’t been on the pill before but have been considering for a few months now but just really shy to go and ask a doctor in person, would using kin fertility straight away be the best?

Shan D.
Shan D.

Absolutely. I signed up as I was not keen on facing a doctor and within a few days I had 8 months worth of the pill delivered to my house. Now I never have to stress about it at all.

Jess M.
Jess M.

Hi Rani, I've had a really good experience with Kin, but was also on the pill for over a year to manage iron issues. The Pill can have some serious side effects. I would recommend finding a female doctor you can trust and partner with them for your health. They're your advocate and have seen and heard everything under the sun. They'll be there to see how you go with your script and give you alternatives depending on how you're finding it.

Sarah45

Sarah45asked

Hi
I would like to know if you have the contraceptive pill “levlen” and how much it is for a 12months prescription?

Jess
Jess

Hello,
I’m trialling the Brenda pill, it’s $40 for six months

Louise Marie A.
Louise Marie A.

I'm taking Juliet and it's abit more expensive but it's what I've always taken. There should be a list on the website on how much the Pill cost every 6 months. I think the level is $40

Get an answer from our members and Kin Fertility representatives