Listing monitored by Kin Fertility

Too big to swallow

I was hoping with the soft capsules it would be easy to swallow as I have trouble swallowing hard coated pills and other prenatals are so big but these are so huge I can’t get them down even after multiple attempts. The subscription is a good idea if you can take them as you don’t have to worry about refill.

Difficult to swallow

I was really looking forward to trying this with all of the great reviews and the ingredients listed. I was disappointed with the product as they are too big to swallow and always gets stuck in my throat. The casing is also really thick and hard (if you have issue swallowing large pills, I wouldn’t recommend it). As a result, I had to discontinue use and find an alternative.

• Incentivised Review No

Really let down - would not recommend!

Nicole L.Kin FertilitySend a private message

The first month was amazing then went downhill from there

Health Services

Find out how Kin Fertility compares to other Health Services

It’s a great idea but save your money

The fertility assessment is far too over priced for the service you get, maybe a good idea if you live very rural and it’s hard to get into your doctor but other than that I can’t see the real value in it.
Save your self the money and go get the tests done for free (aside from the AMH which will set you back about $80)
The consult I had with the doctor online didn’t really cover my results properly as we ran out of time so I had to go to my GP again anyway.

D fertility test
D fertility testGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fertility results wasn't what I was expecting

I read through what kin offers in terms of taking a fertility test. I don't believe the price is very fair for the information you receive, apart from your egg status, all the other information provided, you can easily research yourself. So it did feel very generalised and not very personal. I don't really know what I was expecting through a fertility blood test, but I'm not entirely satisfied with the overall price and process.

Ashlee F.
Ashlee F.Perth, WA

Not extremely happy yet

I went quickly onto Kins website and clicked straight onto the contraception tab. Input my payment as I thought this was paying for the prescription and was charged $55 that I hadn’t read anywhere. A little displeased about this as I was not expecting it and would not have paid that. Hopefully kin is redeemed by my future dealings with them but right now feel like there needed to be more clarity in this process.

Kate
Kate

Really great, until there's a problem.

I was originally really impressed, seemed like a great service... And then at no fault to their own, Aus post lost my pill. This wouldn't usually be a problem but I have issues which require the pill to offset really bad pains.
I was then told a new one would be sent out to me, and then there would be a delay as they were out of stock, and then the delay would be longer because the manufacturer was out of stock but would take a week or so... and the no restock for months? I've been put on a new pill and warned I might have side effects due to changing pills.

Honestly, I'd suggest just using an online dial a doctor service over KIN. Not worth the subscription fee.
I've got this new pill sent out finally, but I will be cancelling ongoing.

Still no product.

Ordered this over a week ago, still no email or message to say it has been sent. Called the company and got no response.

First part of the process was good. The doctor was helpful.

Nicole L.Kin FertilitySend a private message

Hey Taylor, thanks for the feedback. This doesn't usually happen, something may have been missed. Are you able to please email us at hello@kinfertility.com.au so we can help to get this sorted?

Health Services

Find out how Kin Fertility compares to other Health Services

Anna
Anna

Waste of time

Chloe
Chloe

Loved the idea at first but still need to go to the doctors

Desperately needed a refill which has never been a problem but when I applied for one was told I would need to go into the doctors before I could, I told them that with my work schedule I would have to take a day off to go to the doctors and can’t afford that right now and that’s the reason I’m using kin in the first place!
They ended up saying I could get one refill but will HAVE to go to the doctors before the next one which is okay but the whole process of applying and answering the questions took a couple of days and then it took two days for them to even ship my order so I’m not gonna get my pill on time now, pretty disappointed as everything has been super quick up until now.

sneha.ravichandran25
sneha.ravichandran25asked

Hi, I want to re- do my fertility quiz on your website before I finalise my payment. Please help with that. thanks. - Sneha

Nicole L.Kin FertilitySend a private message

Hey Sneha, we can help with that. Can you please message hello@kinfertility.com.au and we'll help you out!

JDF952
JDF952asked

Hi Ladies... is this prenatal in tablet or capsule form? Do you find any horrible smell or lingering after taste? Do you find that it makes reflux/digestion issues any worse? Thanks in advance.

Nicole L.Kin FertilitySend a private message

Hey lovely! Our prenatal comes in a softgel capsule form.

You can find out what our customers think about smell, taste and digestion issues in our reviews here: https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/kin-fertility-the-prenatal :)

Paige Spark
Paige Sparkasked

how do I use my insurance so I can get money off ?

I don’t think you can. I would ask your insurer.

Hey Paige!

It really will depend on your insurer. If you need a receipt to try to claim with your insurer, please just reach out to hello@kinfertility.com.au and we'll organise that for you.

Get an answer from our members and Kin Fertility representatives

Kin Fertility’s almost-perfect rating speaks for itself. The innovative company’s tagline is ‘get your contraceptive pill delivered to your door.’

For an annual membership of $55 a year, Kin sets you up with a quick online doctor’s appointment before you get the pill prescribed, and delivered to you home.

Here is what a Kin Fertility membership has to offer:

• Free express delivery of the pill to your door, arriving 1-3 days after confirmation of your order. Each delivery typically contains a 3-4 month supply.
  • Unlimited consultations with a GP, all via text message.
  • Low prices for the medication, starting at $15 for a 3-4 month supply (note that prices for each pill prescription are charged in addition to the $55 annual subscription fee). Kin Fertility states that this makes them competitive with phramacies.

Kin customers appreciated saving time from having an important task being ticked off their to-do list, without accidentally forgetting or stressing about it.

Kin members also liked the convenience of not having to physically go to the doctor each time their medication ran out. One reviewer also noted that ‘the ability to be discreet is perfect.’ Reviewers were happy with Kin’s customer service and the doctors they were assigned, who were responsive to questions and professional.