Listing monitored by Kin Fertility

Samara T.
Samara T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy ill admit but not great

Fast delivery and easy to get but got mid cycle cramps only while take the pill they suggest and was told that the pill I want was in a national shortage(yet my friends could still get it).

Told them about the cramps and migraines this pill was causing and got told to stick it out, as soon as my last pack was done from the box i cancelled my membership and got the "shortage" brand that afternoon.

Bry
Bry

It's gone downhill

Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.South East Queensland, QLD

Love the idea, costs more to happen!

I am so grateful for such a wonderful idea and for the intiative to make it happen.

However, after doing the math, at the moment it is costing me $33 more per month to get it to my door step rather than picking it up in person (that's including the annual membership fee).

I would be thrilled to continue using this service, but after one year and if it still costs me that much, I won't continue.

Alex
Alex Sydney, NSW

Good idea but more improvements to be made

Love the idea of this site however doctors are slow to get back and don’t give a whole lot of options of variety based on what you ask them in your consult

Find out how Kin Fertility compares to other Health Services

Good service, just not perfect yet

Adriana Badr
Adriana BadrWestern Australia

Reliable service but requires improvement

User friendly website, efficient and reliable service. The pills never fails to show up on time. That part of Kin is good.

However when you have a consult with the online doctor, they do not provide transcripts of the conversation, all the messages in the inbox vanishes as soon as you send/read them. As the “patient”, we have the right to have a record of this and I don’t understand we can’t. Kinda raises some red flags.

Jaclyn
Jaclyn Hunter Region, NSW

Haven’t received it yet.

I ordered via kin on the 22nd to avoid wasting a day going to get a prescription then going to a pharmacy. But this has taken way longer than expected. It left the pharmacy on Thursday last week for an eta of 26th and I still have not received it. My tracking hasn’t updated. I would have been better off just doing it the old fashion way within a day or 2. A little frustrating.

• Incentivised Review No

Convenient but improvements are needed

OliDay
OliDaySydney, NSW

Great product and service

This is a fantastic product and service. Unfortunately the pill I wanted to go one wasn't recommended by the online doctor, so I had to go back to my normal GP for a prescription.
I would love to use this service again if I was able to get the same prescription.

Joy
JoySydney, NSW

Great concept

Great concept for busy working women! However, not exactly value for money as you have to pay for a subscription AND the cost of the pill ontop. Unless you are very short on time and effort then this service delivered to your door is perfect for you. However deliveries don't always correspond and sometimes had to wait days after my pill has run out for the next one to arrive, this is of course no fault of Kin Fertility and based solely on Aus Post.

If you are looking for something more cost effective and not short on time, going to your local GP and getting the scripts yourself is more efficient.

Nat
NatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pill didn’t arrive on time

Kin stated that if ordered by 20 Jan, pill would arrive before Australia Day long weekend. Has not arrived. I’m now out of pills and have missed a few days. Very bad first experience with Kin. Hope this is a once off.

• Incentivised Review No

It’s been great until this month

It’s been delivered to my door and early each month meaning even if I skip a period, it hasn’t mattered. I was due to receive it on 8th December and it still hasn’t arrived and it’s the 13th December. Which means, I’m now not protected against pregnancy and have no idea on the regulation of my period.

Find out how Kin Fertility compares to other Health Services

Great service, too much packaging

Nicola S.
Nicola S.Sydney, NSW

Box needs to be smaller!

I moved to kin nectar because Going to the doctors so often, just to tell them nothing is new and to get the same prescription every time was inconvenient. I wanted to be get my pill easily but had to go to the post office for this box. It’s too big! Please make it small enough for a post box!

Cat M.
Cat M.

More Expensive

I had heard that the cost of the kin online pill was $55 per year and I thought, that's an excellent price for the pill for the whole year and convenience. I proceeded to pay, only to find I have to pay a further $15 per pill packet I purchase, which sets me back more than just going to the doctor. My GP is bulk billed and just purchase the pill from the chemist next door, which only costs $15.
It might be a great alternative as well as quick and easy, but certainly not cheaper. I'm essentially paying $55 more just for the convenience of it being delivered.

sneha.ravichandran25
sneha.ravichandran25asked

Hi, I want to re- do my fertility quiz on your website before I finalise my payment. Please help with that. thanks. - Sneha

Nicole L.Kin FertilitySend a private message

Hey Sneha, we can help with that. Can you please message hello@kinfertility.com.au and we'll help you out!

JDF952
JDF952asked

Hi Ladies... is this prenatal in tablet or capsule form? Do you find any horrible smell or lingering after taste? Do you find that it makes reflux/digestion issues any worse? Thanks in advance.

Nicole L.Kin FertilitySend a private message

Hey lovely! Our prenatal comes in a softgel capsule form.

You can find out what our customers think about smell, taste and digestion issues in our reviews here: https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/kin-fertility-the-prenatal :)

Paige Spark
Paige Sparkasked

how do I use my insurance so I can get money off ?

I don’t think you can. I would ask your insurer.

Hey Paige!

It really will depend on your insurer. If you need a receipt to try to claim with your insurer, please just reach out to hello@kinfertility.com.au and we'll organise that for you.

Get an answer from our members and Kin Fertility representatives

Details ·

Kin Fertility’s almost-perfect rating speaks for itself. The innovative company’s tagline is ‘get your contraceptive pill delivered to your door.’

For an annual membership of $55 a year, Kin sets you up with a quick online doctor’s appointment before you get the pill prescribed, and delivered to you home.

Here is what a Kin Fertility membership has to offer:

• Free express delivery of the pill to your door, arriving 1-3 days after confirmation of your order. Each delivery typically contains a 3-4 month supply.
  • Unlimited consultations with a GP, all via text message.
  • Low prices for the medication, starting at $15 for a 3-4 month supply (note that prices for each pill prescription are charged in addition to the $55 annual subscription fee). Kin Fertility states that this makes them competitive with phramacies.

Kin customers appreciated saving time from having an important task being ticked off their to-do list, without accidentally forgetting or stressing about it.

Kin members also liked the convenience of not having to physically go to the doctor each time their medication ran out. One reviewer also noted that ‘the ability to be discreet is perfect.’ Reviewers were happy with Kin’s customer service and the doctors they were assigned, who were responsive to questions and professional.