Listing monitored by Kin Fertility

Great and helpful service

Absolutely recommend for everyone. I was assigned a fantastic Dr that reviewed and asked questions to find a product right for me. The whole team I was in contact with were quick to respond and had lots of great information. Super quick delivery times.

Iya Min
Iya MinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient and afforable

The annual membership at Kin is affordable and the doctor assigned to my consultation responds right away! There might be delays in Auspost but Kin sends the pill right after when the assigned doctor gives you the prescription :) super convenient!

Monica
MonicaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Handy to have this at my fingertips

Very useful information in regards to ovulating hormones, egg supply and links to PCOS. I already have been diagnosed with PCOS so this part of the info wasn't needed. A nice, easy, user friendly display of where my hormones sit in the normal categories. The doctor follow up was great for questions. It would be handy if you could have the results before the doctors appt so that you could develop relevant questions and time to process the results.

ErinRose
ErinRose

Easy to use

Easy website to use. Simple quiz. Quick replies within 24 hours. Didn’t get the most detailed responses from doctors, but was able to sent multiple messages.
Would recommend if interested in changing pills or already knowing what you do and don’t like !

Find out how Kin Fertility compares to other Health Services

Quick, Simple and easy-breezy!

I was searching for an option to explore restart contraception after having my daughter.
I didn’t have a good local GP, with a small child and the Covid situation I went searching for a different option and I found Kin.
I answered the questions then had the consultation exchange using the messenger type part of the website. I was scripted something I felt comfortable to start and was able to purchase when I was ready. My first script arrived this week, very quickly. And I’ll be ready to start it when my period comes this month.

It’s great knowing I won’t have to find time to fit in a GP appointment when the time comes to get a new script.

Thanks Kin!

Fast and easy

Stress free, quick and great for time management. So much easier than driving to Dr and waiting for a Dr running late to an appt with my child in tow. Delivery was quick, a really great service.

Really would recommend!

Very fast and efficient service! Really love the accessibility, just a little pricier than my usual pharmacy but worth it when it gets delivered, would recommend to anyone that is forgetful like me!

Sam L
Sam LTasmania

Time saving and affordable

Kat
KatWestern District, VIC

So far so good

Doctors were helpful answered any questions I had, received my pill within 3 days, just started taking it so will see how it goes, have high hopes and impressed so far

clove
cloveSydney Surrounds, NSW

really good so far

i’ve only received one box so far but i love that you guys have speed up the delivery’s for people who skip the sugar pills has made it 10x better really good so far

Brooke Schmetzer
Brooke SchmetzerMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

my pill!

Package came really quick! (3-4 days). My doctor Dr Sharp was really caring and seemed interested in what I wanted with the pill and my choices, she really helped me!

Kira
KiraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So easy for me but not for some

Find out how Kin Fertility compares to other Health Services

Very useful if it is difficult to get into the doctor or you are moving around

Very efficient for my needs as I have no serious health concerns I feel quite safe filling my prescription online. The doctors check in with your regularly and ensure the pill you are on is the best option for you.

• Incentivised Review No

Great concept and easy to use!

Easy to get connected, actually get to chat with someone, and all from the comfort of my mobile so I can continue my working day! A great idea, wish us ladies had it sooner!

Kymberley
KymberleyPerth, WA

Great Service, but...

I love this service as I am forever forgetting the need for Dr's appointments and prescription refills.
My only issue being the lack of local resources from WA. This mostly hasn't been an issue, however during Covid times and slow mail this can cause excessive delay.
Would also love to change refills schedule for those who skip sugar pills.

sneha.ravichandran25
sneha.ravichandran25asked

Hi, I want to re- do my fertility quiz on your website before I finalise my payment. Please help with that. thanks. - Sneha

Nicole L.Kin FertilitySend a private message

Hey Sneha, we can help with that. Can you please message hello@kinfertility.com.au and we'll help you out!

JDF952
JDF952asked

Hi Ladies... is this prenatal in tablet or capsule form? Do you find any horrible smell or lingering after taste? Do you find that it makes reflux/digestion issues any worse? Thanks in advance.

Nicole L.Kin FertilitySend a private message

Hey lovely! Our prenatal comes in a softgel capsule form.

You can find out what our customers think about smell, taste and digestion issues in our reviews here: https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/kin-fertility-the-prenatal :)

Paige Spark
Paige Sparkasked

how do I use my insurance so I can get money off ?

I don’t think you can. I would ask your insurer.

Hey Paige!

It really will depend on your insurer. If you need a receipt to try to claim with your insurer, please just reach out to hello@kinfertility.com.au and we'll organise that for you.

Get an answer from our members and Kin Fertility representatives

Kin Fertility’s almost-perfect rating speaks for itself. The innovative company’s tagline is ‘get your contraceptive pill delivered to your door.’

For an annual membership of $55 a year, Kin sets you up with a quick online doctor’s appointment before you get the pill prescribed, and delivered to you home.

Here is what a Kin Fertility membership has to offer:

• Free express delivery of the pill to your door, arriving 1-3 days after confirmation of your order. Each delivery typically contains a 3-4 month supply.
  • Unlimited consultations with a GP, all via text message.
  • Low prices for the medication, starting at $15 for a 3-4 month supply (note that prices for each pill prescription are charged in addition to the $55 annual subscription fee). Kin Fertility states that this makes them competitive with phramacies.

Kin customers appreciated saving time from having an important task being ticked off their to-do list, without accidentally forgetting or stressing about it.

Kin members also liked the convenience of not having to physically go to the doctor each time their medication ran out. One reviewer also noted that ‘the ability to be discreet is perfect.’ Reviewers were happy with Kin’s customer service and the doctors they were assigned, who were responsive to questions and professional.